Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda (50057 Views)

Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) / Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) / Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by OLAMIMO12(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

RUBBISH
Write your own for people to see. tel people bettet things if you have any fact.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by richidinho(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
studio14:
When and how do we get here? Boko haram used mobile training school for long, this is a disgrace to Jonathan, I cannot celebrate cluelessness, this is an insult to the Nigeria military, imagine Georgia USA under ISIS for long, after capture US marine comes out to celebrate, that's weird.

US Army was built long ago 1930s

Nigerian Army was neglected by the past leaders including Buhari

GEJ is the only presido that has made concerted effort to rebuild an army that was rendered toothless in order not to plan a coup against the authority in power

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by xreal: 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
Chibokgirlsnko? undecided

Please, ask them ooooo.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by skykenny: 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
I have always said it that BH operated comfortably because FG had not given them proper attention. Jona intentionally allowed them to operate till this time in order to use it to secure some cheap votes. Anyways kudos to our relentless soldiers.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by juman(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
I don't think the military can hold that town for even one week.

pdp is boko haram, boko haram is pdp.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Rawshal(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nigerians are nt fools,der master don talk sey don go win gwoza 2day so he don tell his boko boys to vacate d place 4 dem.His secret will surely reveal after d electn. Watch out 4 chibok girls release 2mao.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by trayvon360: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tydies:
So JONA isn't clueless after all? Anyways, PDP all the way..
I AGREE WITH YOU JONA ISN'T CLUELESS AT LEAST NOT AS MUCH AS YOU ARE CLUELESS FOR NOT REALIZING THAT JONA DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU OR YOUR SECURITY HE ONLY DEALT WITH BOKOHARAM BECAUSE OF ELECTION AND YOU ARE SINGING ALL THE PRAISE AFTER OVER FOURTEEN THOUSAND PEOPLE HAVE DIED. NAIJA WAKE UP AND SEE THE DECEPTION OF THESE POLITICIANS. YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HAND HOW MANY PEOPLE VOTED JONA IN 2011 AND HAVE DIED BY THE HANDS OF BOKO HARAM IT MIGHT BE YOU NEXT IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR CHANGE AND LET NIGERIA MOVE FOWARD.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by ilovecritics(m): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
May God bless you all..
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
What a beautiful way to end the movie. And they live happily ever after in otuoke.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by olu77emi: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Guys, this media propaganda is getting too much......I don't know what to believe again
Fine they are still searching for the chibok girls, because Gwosa is a big town.......
but what of the Shekahu the boko haram commander. ....
Brothers and Sisters residing in Adamawa, Yobe and Bornu pls. take extra precautions tomorrow, I doubt GEJ white elephant gift through Olukolade, it is deceptive
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
GOD bless you guys. Our able solders.
Espirt de cor
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Inosky(m): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
studio14:
When and how do we get here? Boko haram used mobile training school for long, this is a disgrace to Jonathan, I cannot celebrate cluelessness, this is an insult to the Nigeria military, imagine Georgia USA under ISIS for long, after capture US marine comes out to celebrate, that's weird.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by tunex23: 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
trayvon360:
I AGREE WITH YOU JONA ISN'T CLUELESS AT LEAST NOT AS MUCH AS YOU ARE CLUELESS FOR NOT REALIZING THAT JONA DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU OR YOUR SECURITY HE ONLY DEALT WITH BOKOHARAM BECAUSE OF ELECTION AND YOU ARE SINGING ALL THE PRAISE AFTER OVER FOURTEEN THOUSAND PEOPLE HAVE DIED. NAIJA WAKE UP AND SEE THE DECEPTION OF THESE POLITICIANS. YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HAND HOW MANY PEOPLE VOTED JONA IN 2011 AND HAVE DIED BY THE HANDS OF BOKO HARAM IT MIGHT BE YOU NEXT IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR CHANGE AND LET NIGERIA MOVE FOWARD.
No mind the fools

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Inosky(m): 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
studio14:
you are a hater of goodnews, go behind me boko
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by REAL64: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is politics, where are d girls
Too late, after D death of 20000 ppl
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by GboyegaD(m): 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
OLAMIMO12:

@GboyegaD......you are right bros. A day to election ! na waa for Nigeria .

My challenge with it is they say they will reclaim a town on a day and they do it and yet some people want me to believe this is the Nigerian Army. They can fool those who choose to be fooled anyways.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Shubbylee(m): 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tydies:
So JONA isn't clueless after all? Anyways, PDP all the way..

ONE DAY TO ELECTIONS....HE DOES THIS AND U'RE NOT SUSPECTING FOUL PLAY FROM JONATHAN? THEN SENTIMENTS HAVE BLINDED U!! WELLDONE TO THE NIGERIAN ARMY!! WOE TO GEJ FOR WAITING TILL NOW SO HE CAN SCORE CHEAP POLITICAL POINTS!! THE SOULS OF THE LIVES U WASTED SHALL HUNT U!!
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by GboyegaD(m): 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
remember007:
yes I know Apc always sence fowl play in any progress made by the NA as long as boko harm is involved... Get till u people appreciate good things for once...

So anyone who is sensible now is an APC member right? You can continue to live in your delusions.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by GboyegaD(m): 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vikkie14:
Fowl kor, Cow nih. Funny guy. So, una neva biliv ur army fit perform wonders. Una tink say dem no FIT take gwoza??

Think through it again. BH was bombing and claiming places and nothing could happen and all of a sudden they asked for a 6weeks extension that OPC leader even exposed himself and the president that they did that to enable them campaign for Jonathan and all we hear is that they will reclaim a place at so so date and they do it without any form of defense from BH. Now, I agree the entire thing is staged.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by creamynuela88: 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
GOD bless this Soldiers!!!
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by creamynuela88: 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
GboyegaD:

Think through it again. BH was bombing and claiming places and nothing could happen and all of a sudden they asked for a 6weeks extension that OPC leader even exposed himself and the president that they did that to enable them campaign for Jonathan and all we hear is that they will reclaim a place at so so date and they do it without any form of defense from BH. Now, I agree the entire thing is staged.

What abt d lives (soldiers n others) that were lost is that also staged?
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by phurlabby(m): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Look closely at these pics and tell me which Geoff was captured. Two soldiers clearly holding up a signpost that could have been anywhere else.

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
efilefun:
Good God bless Nigeria military

Meanwhile on the streets of kaduna Sai Buhari is everywhere

God bless the people's general
God bless Nigeria
Vote GMB/PYO
Vote Change
so this piece of man has now become a god to many...
4k it! no idol will rule me!
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
phurlabby:
Look closely at these pics and tell me which Geoff was captured. Two soldiers clearly holding up a signpost that could have been anywhere else.
go and sleep, it's night and tomorrow is victory day for Jonathan!
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by GboyegaD(m): 12:24am On Mar 28, 2015
creamynuela88:
What abt d lives (soldiers n others) that were lost is that also staged?

Those behind it do not care. Theirs was just to pass a message across to all that some people never wanted their progress and thereafter, make it seem like they fought for their victory.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Mattpopson101: 2:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Not everyone believes this shi******
Lies everywhere.
uzomarinze11:
Nigerian soldiers today liberated Gwoza from Boko Haram insurgents.

The soldiers were pictured jubilating after liberating the region from the influence of the sect.

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Mattpopson101: 2:10am On Mar 28, 2015
"""""Noibi Ahmed: two al jazeera reporters restricted to their hotel rooms so they cant cover dis, d army claims they were not accredited to cover events in d north east...these were d same set of reporters who have been reporting d event together with d military for a while...almost cried watching dis on al Jazeera cos d whole world now see nigeria as a joke all thnx to our president, everything about him is fake"""""
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by danla44(m): 3:14am On Mar 28, 2015
Too late to get my vote Mr. Jona. Nigerianshavedecided already to vote for GMB/PYO

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by emmykk(m): 4:16am On Mar 28, 2015
studio14:
^ disappointed boko haram virgin seeker be like above
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by wadremremmy: 4:33am On Mar 28, 2015
uzomarinze11:
Nigerian soldiers today liberated Gwoza from Boko Haram insurgents.

The soldiers were pictured jubilating after liberating the region from the influence of the sect.

where are the chibok girls, then y are u jubilating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos / "Call Me A Hypocritical Idiot If Buhari Returns Today" - Facebook User / Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.