Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda (50059 Views)

Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) / Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) / Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by tigonana: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2015

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by mrnuur(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
This board could have been uprooted, thrown away by BH &; soldiers picked it up where it was hurled.' Dubious stunt?

The board was thrown away, it's even a distance from the school. The schl is a distance from the town? Why lie that they r inside the town?"

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by justinewest(m): 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
SHAGARI BECAME THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA THROUGH THE PEOPLES' CHOICE NOT THROUGH BLOOD NOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF NIGERIANS' BLOOD.BUHARI IS REJECTED BY HEAVEN AND THE DEVIL HE SERVES CANNOT INTERFER IN THE DECISION OF HEAVEN.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by vision2050: 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
It too them long, innocent souls have perished in the name of politics
God will judge Jonathan accordingly

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by creepsyme(f): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Father I thank you! I pray earnestly for this daily.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Eastherbunny(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=adeyemi2015 post=32067001]Congratulations to the ill-equipped, poorly motivated, but Gallant Nigerian Army! It's so saddened to see them poorly dressed like vigilante members.
The Actors acting Soldiers in ordinary Korean Movies used to dress far better than the Nigerian Army. Comparing the outfits of the Nigerian Army to the likes of US, UK, even Africa Countries like South Africa and Egypt, tears would flooding one's eyes!
Where are the Billions of Naira budgeted for the Nigerian Army in the past 4 years? Which of the Uniforms above truly represents and proves us as "Giant of Africa?!
Nonetheless, I salute our resilient Nigerian Army for the victory! You didn't fight for money or selfish interest, rather for the sake of Nigeria's unity!
Meanwhile, I have decided to vote out the incompetent Leaders!!!

see mumu mumu mumumumumumumumuumumumumumumuy small boy.]
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by mytime24(f): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
smiley

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by killuminati(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nasr minall Allah, Allahu Akbar Kabir!

Jonthan the Commander of Boko Haram will be taken down tomorrow and be casted to Otuoke, then later to the maximum security kirikiri prison Ogogoro section.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by glasmirow(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Seems like you guys don't read newspapers... Chadian and Cameron soldiers liberated the gwoza town before Nigerian soldiers entered and claiming that the did it
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by nkemdi89(f): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
O lord bring steve momoh safely back from borno, having spent a year and four month in sudan they came back december only for them to be deploy to borno.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by zingywingy: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Please video.....these pics are scam and agreement....it shouldn't be a easy fight for them to hold a place for 4years
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by glasmirow(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Meanwhile good Weldon jobs
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by micrep3030(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gej all the way
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by fuelsaver: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
studio14:
When and how do we get here? Boko haram used mobile training school for long, this is a disgrace to Jonathan, I cannot celebrate cluelessness, this is an insult to the Nigeria military, imagine Georgia USA under ISIS for long, after capture US marine comes out to celebrate, that's weird.

This one is one of the haters and evil wishers of GEJ and Nigerian - Tynubu n Booharri man.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by flowbjones(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tydies:
So JONA isn't clueless after all? Anyways, PDP all the way..

where are the girls sir?
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by chiedu7: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=16pt]ONE MASSIVE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GEJ & GMB[/size]

GEJ IS FIGHTING BOKO HARAM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-32087211

[size=16pt]GMB ASKED TO STOP KILLING BOKO HARAM[/size]

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by delpee(f): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
nkemdi89:
O lord bring steve momoh safely back from borno, having spent a year and four month in sudan they came back december only for them to be deploy to borno.

Amen!!!! It shall be well with him and they shall be victorious to God's glory.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by obiobigbo1: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
only if some people will submit to GEJ government,there won't be much high BP com 30th March. 2015
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by nkemdi89(f): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
delpee:

Amen!!!! It shall be well with him and they shall be victorious to God's glory.
Amen o thanks, one who have a burinig roof doesn't sleep with two eyes closed.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by ransomed: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nigerian military and Boko haram acting different episodes of script entitled: How to use violence to win election. Writen by Jona and directed by National security adviser.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
fuelsaver:

This one is one of the haters and evil wishers of GEJ and Nigerian - Tynubu n Booharri man.
I am bigger than those names, I talk about reality, why would it take gej so long to react ask yourself, I don't hate Jonathan what I don't like is his cluelessness
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Izz9111: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
cramjones:
Fellow Nigerians,

The stakes are high! This election is not about what language you speak, what village you come from, what religion you practice or where you live. It is about the soul of Nigeria, it is about the collective future of all of us and our unborn children and grand children. It is about making Nigeria great again.

Tomorrow is very crucial in the history of Nigeria. Many have predicted a total disintegration of the country and many have predicted a civil war. We don't envisage any of that, even though these threats to our dear nation is real and frightful, regardless, we have decided to stand on the side of hope. We also believe that hope is the side you will stand on.

After so much incitement to violence, hate campaigns, election postponement and billions spent/wasted, we have finally come to the crux of destiny. We are presented with two men. One under whose watch many of our brother and sisters have been mercilessly slaughtered. A man whose response to one of the mass slaughters of our young boys was to dance with a strange woman who backed "it" up on him. A man whose response to the killing of at least 2000 people in Bama was to send a condolence message to the President of France. This option that is presented to us have presided what over what was described recently by the New York Times as theft in "industrial scale".

Fellow Nigerians, we for once in our history have a different viable away-from-the-pack option, who stands in a mega opposition, a man who will take Nigeria to the very next step we all long and desire for. As we go out tomorrow, let us remember that our vote is a vote for the very life of Nigeria.

It is with these premises that I, CramJones, wholeheartedly, unreservedly and fully endorse Lt. General Muhammadu Buhari. I stand for CHANGE, I stand for integrity, I stand for a secure, peaceful and prosperous Nigeria!

"For the only thing constant in the world is CHANGE" We can do it. We will do it. CHANGE we will get!

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

-CramJones
. If I get you very well u mean changing from good works of transformation to a stack illiterate without ideas, that can not come to tell us what his plans are. Always dodging interviews. Making obnoxious statements that insights violence. Do you know why people retire. Can u employ a 74yr old man in ur company.
. He is tired and has nothing to offer to Nigerians. This his ambition did not start to day, it was same ambition that made him to plan coup and destroyed our democracy. If not him that introduced military Nigerian would have like the Asian tigers now.

Vote Transformation
Vote GEJ
The messiah that will lead the country to greater heights
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Fingesi(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Praise God o
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by dandoki: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=Tydies post=32065691]So JONA isn't clueless after all? Anyways, PDP all the way..[/quote

Five years of clueless procastination during which time billions of defence budget dollars disappeared. Thank God we are sweeping all that away now!
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by oladimeji09(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
uzomarinze11:
Are u sure?

true
they just fool themselves
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by OLAMIMO12(m): 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
GboyegaD:
I sense some foul play in this.
@GboyegaD......you are right bros. A day to election ! na waa for Nigeria .
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by oladimeji09(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
tigonana:

you will just wait long
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by OLAMIMO12(m): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
justinewest:
SHAGARI BECAME THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA THROUGH THE PEOPLES' CHOICE NOT THROUGH BLOOD NOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF NIGERIANS' BLOOD.BUHARI IS REJECTED BY HEAVEN AND THE DEVIL HE SERVES CANNOT INTERFER IN THE DECISION OF HEAVEN.
Mind your speech here. Just remember. This is not your private sitting room. ok?
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by atlwireles: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
[s]
adeyemi2015:
Congratulations to the ill-equipped, poorly motivated, but Gallant Nigerian Army! It's so saddened to see them poorly dressed like vigilante members.
The Actors acting Soldiers in ordinary Korean Movies used to dress far better than the Nigerian Army. Comparing the outfits of the Nigerian Army to the likes of US, UK, even Africa Countries like South Africa and Egypt, tears would flooding one's eyes!
Where are the Billions of Naira budgeted for the Nigerian Army in the past 4 years? Which of the Uniforms above truly represents and proves us as "Giant of Africa?!
Nonetheless, I salute our resilient Nigerian Army for the victory! You didn't fight for money or selfish interest, rather for the sake of Nigeria's unity!
Meanwhile, I have decided to vote out the incompetent Leaders!!!

Sai Buhari!
Sai Nigeria!!!
[/s]

RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by atlwireles: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Maple:
Kudos to our gallant soldiers. However, I do hope this time around they stay in Gwoza to ensure lasting security of the people. No be say, dem go liberate and leave, then BH go com overrun d town again. The slaughter that happened to the "liberated" people of Damasak should be a lesson for all.

What slaughter?
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by OLAMIMO12(m): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
killuminati:
Nasr minall Allah, Allahu Akbar Kabir!

Jonthan the Commander of Boko Haram will be taken down tomorrow and be casted to Otuoke, then later to the maximum security kirikiri prison Ogogoro section.
Pls take it easy. that is too much. pls
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by richidinho(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
studio14:
When and how do we get here? Boko haram used mobile training school for long, this is a disgrace to Jonathan, I cannot celebrate cluelessness, this is an insult to the Nigeria military, imagine Georgia USA under ISIS for long, after capture US marine comes out to celebrate, that's weird.

US Army was built long ago 1930s

Nigerian Army was neglected by the past leaders including Buhari

So the Army started reconstruction since 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Call Me A Hypocritical Idiot If Buhari Returns Today" - Facebook User / Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election / Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.