Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda (50055 Views)

Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) / Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) / Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by tit(f): 5:10am On Mar 28, 2015
wadremremmy:

where are the chibok girls, then y are u jubilating

bring out the chibok girls from where you are hiding them.
idi.ot
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Matigo: 5:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Most of us were born before 2011 surely and can vividly reall what Buhari supporters did to Corp members in Kano, Bauchi, Kaduna and other northern towns and villages. If he is that saintly messiah we are clamouring for, what did he do or say to parents whose only assets were killed or destroyed by his mad supporter order than more incitement to violence. Everyone is motivated by some ulterior motive and yours is very dangerous. You beatify one sinner and crucify another in the same breath- double standard. Be fair.
cramjones:
Fellow Nigerians,

The stakes are high! This election is not about what language you speak, what village you come from, what religion you practice or where you live. It is about the soul of Nigeria, it is about the collective future of all of us and our unborn children and grand children. It is about making Nigeria great again.

Tomorrow is very crucial in the history of Nigeria. Many have predicted a total disintegration of the country and many have predicted a civil war. We don't envisage any of that, even though these threats to our dear nation is real and frightful, regardless, we have decided to stand on the side of hope. We also believe that hope is the side you will stand on.

After so much incitement to violence, hate campaigns, election postponement and billions spent/wasted, we have finally come to the crux of destiny. We are presented with two men. One under whose watch many of our brother and sisters have been mercilessly slaughtered. A man whose response to one of the mass slaughters of our young boys was to dance with a strange woman who backed "it" up on him. A man whose response to the killing of at least 2000 people in Bama was to send a condolence message to the President of France. This option that is presented to us have presided what over what was described recently by the New York Times as theft in "industrial scale".

Fellow Nigerians, we for once in our history have a different viable away-from-the-pack option, who stands in a mega opposition, a man who will take Nigeria to the very next step we all long and desire for. As we go out tomorrow, let us remember that our vote is a vote for the very life of Nigeria.

It is with these premises that I, CramJones, wholeheartedly, unreservedly and fully endorse Lt. General Muhammadu Buhari. I stand for CHANGE, I stand for integrity, I stand for a secure, peaceful and prosperous Nigeria!

"For the only thing constant in the world is CHANGE" We can do it. We will do it. CHANGE we will get!

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

-CramJones
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Dav24(m): 5:59am On Mar 28, 2015
I m happy for our gallant soldiers, with or without the support of the Americans, victory is surely ours. I give God the glory.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 28, 2015
Inosky:

you are a hater of goodnews, go behind me boko
I love goodnews, I hate cluelessness
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 28, 2015
I can see gullibles misquating me, lemme make it clear, I love GEJ but hate cluelessness.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by greatseed: 7:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Tydies:
So JONA isn't clueless after all? Anyways, PDP all the way..
wy achieving dis now? wen he cud have recaptured dis places early! 6weeks....strategy.... too late! Sai baba#
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by splashbaby(m): 8:08am On Mar 28, 2015
splashbaby:
But where are the Chibok girls? ... Thought Jonathan wanted to make this a pleasant surprise for many of those parents living with the agony of their missing wards for more than a year now..

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by infostreamngr: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria's Most Controversial Show, The angry citizen, takes on Nigeria's most controversial election! Babaniyen and Slimm take on the PDP and APC, Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan - and battle it out for peoples votes, also they discuss about other political parties.

Babaniyen say the cost of living is too high and there no point voting for the present government.

Slimm wants Nigeria to have her first female president.

Nigeria's elections have been postponed to the 28th March after problems with security and distribution of voters cards. one will wonder if the 3 weeks actually worth the postponement,we look at the politricks this politician are using,looking at why there is no enough fuel despite the reduction on the price of P.M.S, the devaluation of the Naira.

"If the drink is dark and it doesn't taste like coke - the content in this drink and show have been MIXED! Go and get the Producer!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHj3ZkfvG_o
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by olexy4real(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
GEJ is working

He is working indeed, after uncountable dead innocent souls abi.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda by Opharhe: 11:26am On May 16, 2016
akinsadeez:
Kudos to them. little by little we are bringing an end to boko haram. By God's grace Buhari will the president to declare the final end of boko haram.
Though I'm a GEJ fan, i pray for you today. May God bless you abundantly for this your post has nothing but true patriotism in it.
#Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home / Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.