Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,035 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) (8884 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Some of you were giving one certain moniker harsh comments
he is stubborn buh u cud at least ignore
He was just voicing out his opinions
We all. Sud be open to criticism

Dear, I respect monikers who respect other people's opinion. If u disagree with a post, there are ways he can convey the message instead of bashing and condemning your post to gain cheap recognition.
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by stephenqueen: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
lwkmd cheesy

Baba me sef dey spell am as Origin ooooo.. How me sef take pass exam shey ? cheesy
no mind the boi,he don high grin
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nice one boss

The same eeeediot has been stalking everywhere on the forum but I chose to ignore him.. The same fool has opened so many bashing threads in which they were later closed down by the mods

The same jobless eeeeediot who spends most of his time online has been placed on ban twice for attacking me.. Heheheheh cheesy

The last time I checked, he created another moniker and created a bashing thread just because he was placed on ban but I still chose to ignore

The same fool bashes people and quickly login his alternative accounts and start liking the post.. Isn't that stupidity ?

Now that the ill-mannered goat is now popularly known on the forum, I think he's now happy

My bro, there are so many kids here on the forum and I try to avoid them at all cost. Only a few guys here I consider as being mature and intelligent

Well said bro. I wish the mods can sentence him to 50yrs ban on nairaland.
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Some of you were giving one certain moniker harsh comments
he is stubborn buh u cud at least ignore
He was just voicing out his opinions
We all. Sud be open to criticism
Must one opinion always reek of stupidity ?

The fact is everybody airs his/her opinions but some people stupidly air their own opinions
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lisaflex:
6)Ass kissing

Lol.
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Kolade354(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
wristwatch:

Roky Roky, U don start again ooo.
I knw if it was one random guy dat lsaid dis thread is meaningless u wont spare word with him......Woman wrappering is just in ur blood.
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba oto oro ni mo so oooo
Na true baba, but it seems we are all making diz dude our bone of concentration. . .

we all know the dude is a blockheaded goat, why not free him and stop making him feel like one local-champion wink

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
lwkmd cheesy

Baba me sef dey spell am as Origin ooooo.. How me sef take pass exam shey ? cheesy
2 offences at a time;

1 See as you _naked my comment, you know I'm always putting on brown overall for all my post angry

2 You sef dey call me origin angry
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nice one boss

The same eeeediot has been stalking me everywhere on the forum but I chose to ignore him..

The dumb niqqa has also opened so many bashing threads in which were later closed down by the mods

The jobless eeeeediot who spends most of his time online has been placed on ban twice for attacking me.. Heheheheh cheesy

The last time I checked, he opened a new moniker and created a bashing thread immediately he was placed on ban for insulting me but I still chose to ignore

The same fool bashes people and quickly login his alternative accounts and start liking his comment.. Isn't that the greatest height of stupidity ?

Now that the ill-mannered goat is now popularly known on the forum, I think he's now happy

My bro, there are so many kids here on the forum and I try to avoid them at all cost. Only a few guys here I consider as being mature and intelligent

cool
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Orijin101:

Na true baba, but it seems we are all making diz dude our bone of concentration. . .

we all know the dude is a blockhead, why not free him and stop making him feel like one local-champion wink
He's not blockhead, he's only being stu.pid ni

That aside, abeg pass me Aboniki balm maaa take self service
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

cool
You quoted me without a word tongue
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by akinsadeez(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
He's not blockhead, he's only being stupid ni

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by stephenqueen: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Orijin101:

2 offences at a time;

1 See as you _naked my comment, you know I'm always putting on brown overall for all my post angry

2 You sef dey call me origin angry
Hahahahahahaha orijin oh sorry origin tongue tongue
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
He's not blockhead, he's only being stu.pid ni

No tell me say you don finish the new aboniki wey i give you for morning angry

Na every 5mins you dey w*nk
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
akinsadeez:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Bros no crucify me oooo.. Let he who has never used vaseline cast the first stone cool
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

E be lyk say you dey find person wey go planck ya head for you undecided ?
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
You quoted me without a word tongue

More often than not, a smiley speaks more volume than words smiley

That was my way of applauding your comment and telling you that I was in full support of the cogent point that you were trying to pass across.....

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Orijin101:

No tell me say you don finish the new aboniki wey i give you for morning angry

Na every 5mins you dey w*nk
Baba, me I no dey use self service play oooo

If I don dey bored like that, na to just lock the door begin self service
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

More often than not, a smiley speaks more volume than words smiley

That was my way of applauding your comment and telling you that I was in full support of the cogent point that you were trying to pass across.....
Thanks jawe cheesy
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by akinsadeez(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros no crucify me oooo.. Let he who has never used vaseline cast the first stone cool

as your lordship pleases grin
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Thanks jawe cheesy

You are welcome cool
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by tosyne2much(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
akinsadeez:

as your lordship pleases grin
No whine me boss

If you scatter this thread with your vocabulary, I no go fit wait sef cheesy
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, me I no dey use self service play oooo

If I don dey bored like that, na to just lock the door begin self service

Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by ronald4lif(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:

cheesy grin laugh almost make put hand for electric iron.
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by stephenqueen: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Orijin101:

E be lyk say you dey find person wey go planck ya head for you undecided ?
Your papa yansh grin
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by tosyne2much(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hehehe grin
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Orijin101:

we all know the dude is a blockheaded goat, why not free him and stop making him feel like one local-champion wink

Orijin baba! The thing be say d local he-goat won't leave us alone with our thread. Him dey enta person thread like mad man.
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
wristwatch:

Orijin baba! The thing be say d local he-goat won't leave us alone with our thread. Him dey enta person thread like mad man.
If everybody dey ignore am, i swear to drunk! him brain go reset. . .
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

D guy go vex u nau oo. U cancel the original name
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lmao
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Orijin101:

If everybody dey ignore am, i swear to drunk! him brain go reset. . .

Roger that bros. I will take your advice wisely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list / My Ugliest Photos Ever / Backstreet Boys Or Westlife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.