Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) (8982 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
stephenqueen:

Naso bro,the fool don get boss he no fit reply

Lolss. I think say nah only me dey see d he goat as nuisance.
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Psalmwise(m): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
stephenqueen:

Naso bro,the fool don get boss he no fit reply
Chai I hail ooo

I'm era dn End bdat oo
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by stephenqueen: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Psalmwise:
Chai I hail ooo

I'm era dn End bdat oo
Naso bro grin grin
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Psalmwise(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol no be our fault nah. Nah one crase moniker cause am
Lolx and d only tin I see in d monicker is dat hez good at catching fake female monickers ...das all

Buh d rest abt am an nah havoc

Una weldon sha
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
wristwatch:

Jack baba, hw d election be for ur side?

Me no vote o. I never reach to vote. But I dey folo forTVC
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
stephenqueen:

Why u no vote?

I be underage sad cry
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
2dice:

chaii
that 'carry me' sweet ehn..
Tht Kpako come see how Jesse finish ice and m.i

U sabi better song sha
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by 2dice(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

U sabi better song sha
Bro i breathe Good musik..
Make i give you the wan way Go make you laff out yur weekends
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by niceguy7(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
mirexxx:
ya
Nice
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
2dice:

Bro i breathe Good musik..
Make i give you the wan way Go make you laff out yur weekends

Oya boss
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by 2dice(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Oya boss
tha suspect ft Broda livinus- Danfo
stephenqueen& Orijin101
make una download this song oo @ the end the Dude abuse all of us.. Very classy
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
2dice:

tha suspect ft Broda livinus- Danfo
stephenqueen& Orijin101
make una download this song oo @ the end the Dude abuse all of us.. Very classy
Abeg, put the link here make i sharperly download am. . .
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by 2dice(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:

Abeg, put the link here make i sharperly download am. . .
bro
Google "Suspect - Danfo"
download instantly
u go laff sotey
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Cherlene(f): 5:55pm On May 16, 2015
wristwatch:
I have lost count of miserable acts people do to gain popularity on nairaland especially on romance section for the benefit of love, recognition and favouritism.

Hitherto, there are certain things guys do to gain ladies recognition without having an idea of what she looks like and vice versa. As a result many do disgusting things just to crave attention for online crush.

In lieu of the tornado thread romancelanders experienced since morning from a strange moniker, a good example can be summarized from it. I don't want to dwell much on this to avoid another catastrophe.

Going straight to the point, here are some of the acts;

Uploading fake photos

Ladies are the major culprit of this act. Using a picture that doesn't belong to you and claiming it's theirs is pathetic and shameful. However, when someone is not proud of his/her looks, low self esteem is the root cause of it. Countless examples has been cited on these forum and thank God mods are doing the needful.

Supporting lame comments

I have occasionally seen many people supporting lame comment even when the truth is staring at them. As a matter of fact, you need not to advocate for the ladies before they develop interest in you. Be yourself!

Bashing Colleagues/fellow monikers to gain recognition

Hehehe! This is very common among male folks. Though I will say the ratio of male to female is 60: 40. You will see a dude referring to his fellow dudes as being immature of poor just because he wants to be seen as being matured and rich.

Flirting (Woman wrapper)

Woman wrappering is not really bad but it must be done in such a way that your self worth and dignity will not be lost. You need not open a thread begging a lady to reply your personal messages, emails, etc.

Telling lies

Some monikers can lie! People lie generally but some moniker's lie on this forum can make lucifer go for lying training. Some guys claim they cannot send a lady Pm while some ladies say the same. They sweet tongue fake stories for their post to hit FP, gain popularity and increase online crush for pride.

Good evening

I ABSOLUTELY accede. You nailed it.

Cherlene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by scentmarlc(m): 1:35am On May 17, 2015
wristwatch:

If you are not satisfied with my write ups, go and die
When i was about thinking you were with jesus in gethemanii that day.....
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by ireneony(f): 3:25am On May 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
5. Dedicating A Bashing Thread To Your Fellow Dude

We have seen quite a few number of people dedicating bashing thread to tarnish another person's image

6. Bashing Someone And Using Their Alternate Account To Like Their Comments
Some eeeediots will bash you and quickly login their alternate account(s) just to like and share the comment. Isn't that stupidity ?
grin guy u be culprit.....
i have noticed this especially among guys..
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by ireneony(f): 3:37am On May 17, 2015
wristwatch:

Well said bro. I wish the mods can sentence him to 50yrs ban on nairaland.
just take it easy...
he is not bad na undecided

u and the other guys are doing exactly no2(bashing ur fellow guy) cheesy
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by ireneony(f): 3:39am On May 17, 2015
Kolade354:
I knw if it was one random guy dat lsaid dis thread is meaningless u wont spare word with him......Woman wrappering is just in ur blood.
cheesy grin he is just being a gentle dude na...
free him abeg
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by ireneony(f): 3:40am On May 17, 2015
Orijin101:

Na true baba, but it seems we are all making diz dude our bone of concentration. . .

we all know the dude is a blockheaded goat, why not free him and stop making him feel like one local-champion wink
well i hate ur gust more than anytin

high service mofo!
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by MrsChima(f): 3:51am On May 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
I'm often guilty of woman wrappering but not to seek lame popularity that doesn't add a dime to my account. But because I'm just being a guy.

I comment my reserve. lipsrsealed
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Aoeke: 3:54am On May 17, 2015
I'm new to Nairaland but i can see Blackett gains popularity by spreading negativity
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 6:29am On May 17, 2015
ireneony:
well i hate ur gust more than anytin

high service mofo!
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 17, 2015
ireneony:
just take it easy...
he is not bad na undecided

u and the other guys are doing exactly no2(bashing ur fellow guy) cheesy

grin sweerie. Noooo. I don't do fellow bashing.
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:24am On May 17, 2015
Cherlene:

Good evening

I ABSOLUTELY accede. You nailed it.

Cherlene

cheesy
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:30am On May 17, 2015
scentmarlc:

When i was about thinking you were with jesus in gethemanii that day.....

Lols..... Wristwatch don vex...... *Go and die* Lols.
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Mhizkel(f): 10:11am On May 17, 2015
Nice one Wristwatch!

Some are here already..
By their words, we shall know them!
Expecially the ones using grammatical blunders to insult people...Kikikikikiki cheesy
Foolssss everywhere!
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by scentmarlc(m): 10:22am On May 17, 2015
adeh39:

Abi ooo[email]
adeh39:

Abi ooo[/email]
adeh39:

Abi ooo
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 17, 2015
Mhizkel:
Nice one Wristwatch!

Some are here already..
By their words, we shall know them!
Expecially the ones using grammatical blunders to insult people...Kikikikikiki cheesy
Foolssss everywhere!

Hahahahaha grin. Thks dear
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Omotayor123(f): 12:30pm On May 17, 2015
True!
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Mhizkel(f): 12:43pm On May 17, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahahahaha grin. Thks dear
You welcome!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Coming Back Here / Conversation Between A Guy And Olosho / "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.