Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Falling In-love With A Friend.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In-love With A Friend.. (1510 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Boland(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lately I've not been seeing her as a sister I claimed she is to me...
Being in-love with a friend can be so difficult and sometimes annoying, I thought I had mastered my mind enough to segregate friendship from romance, I was wrong.

I don't like this feeling I'm having towards this friend of mine and I really want to strangle the feeling...
The fact that I know she has a fiance won't make me make any move...
The fact that I'm not ready for marriage yet is making me feel like I don't want the best for her..

I really care about this lovely lady and I want the best for her but I don't think dating her will favour her...

I'm not confused, I'm just worried that if I date her, I might be causing more harm than good...

NLders, what's your take on this?

Mature advice please.....
Teenagers should relax and read the comments... Thanks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Mhizizzy(f): 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
The first thing u Sud do is tell her ur feelings

Then itz her business to decide if it will favor her or not

Tell her calmly tho nd she wud handle it in a mature way

Itz not a crime to fall in love
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Cutehector(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Then itz her business if it will favor her or not
dat wil b a very rong move

1 Like

Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by jamex93(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
wat makes u think dating ha will cause more harm dan good??

bros u better no slack b4 it will b too late

tell her your mind n expect best answer from ha

goodluck
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Boland(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Then itz her business if it will favor her or not
I'm worried about our friendship too... If it all go south, I may loose my friend...
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Aviero: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Konji!!!
Boland:
[size=33pt]Lately I've not been seeing her as a sister I claimed she is to me...[/size]
Being in-love with a friend can be so difficult and sometimes annoying, I thought I had mastered my mind enough to segregate friendship from romance, I was wrong.
I don't like this feeling I'm having towards this friend of mine and I really want to strangle the feeling...
The fact that I know she has a fiance won't make me make any move...
The fact that I'm not ready for marriage yet is making me feel like I don't want the best for her..
I really care about this lovely lady and I want the best for her but I don't think dating her will favour her...
I'm not confused, I'm just worried that if I date her, I might be causing more harm than good...
NLders, what's your take on this?
Mature advice please.....
Teenagers should relax and read the comments... Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Mimienudles(f): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
It is a real feeling that could lead to jealousy and hatred if not expressed well. The relationship will be sweet and easier if you both were real good friends. Goodluck!
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Boland(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
jamex93:
wat makes u think dating ha will cause more harm dan good??

bros u better no slack b4 it will b too late

tell her your mind n expect best answer from ha

goodluck
Though I have a feeling she feels something for me, not sure what it is but I'm not ready to take that risk of asking her out.. She has a fiance which I know of, I don't want to loose her as a friend...
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Boland(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Aviero:
Konji!!!
Trust me bro, I'm way above that kind of pressure.... wink
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Boland(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mimienudles:
It is a real feeling that could lead to jealousy and hatred if not expressed well. The relationship will be sweet and easier if you both were real good friends. Goodluck!
Nice one miss... I think I will have to stick with being just friends with her. I'm not just sure if I will be able to hold that for long... Thanks..
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by jamex93(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Boland:
Though I have a feeling she feels something for me, not sure what it is but I'm not ready to take that risk of asking her out.. She has a fiance which I know of, I don't want to loose her as a friend...

u don't want to take the risk??

I advice u to take the risk, wat is she truly wants u
wat if she is waiting for u to make the move??
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Boland(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
jamex93:

u don't want to take the risk??

I advice u to take the risk, wat is she truly wants u
wat if she is waiting for u to make the move??
**Sigh** I don't want to believe that but I will observe some things and think about that.. Thanks...
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by jamex93(m): 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Boland:
**Sigh** I don't want to believe that but I will observe some things and think about that.. Thanks...

I advice u not to loss d opportunity u may Neva see it again...

I wish u all d best
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Boland(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
jamex93:

I advice u not to loss d opportunity u may Neva see it again...

I wish u all d best
Thanks man...
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by jamex93(m): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Boland:
Thanks man...

any time
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Aviero:
Konji!!!
guy I thought I was only the one that noticed that sentence
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Boland(m): 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
edozie04:
Y'all need to cleanse your dirty mind... lol
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Boland:
Y'all need to cleanse your dirty mind... lol
say the truth that its conji period
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 28, 2015
Boland:

You already know she has a fiancé and you still want to go in and break their relationship. That's devilish. Imagine someone doing same to you....change your mind-set please. Don't stand on the way of another man's jewel, the consequences may be fatal. Be warn please.
Thanks.

...........................buy MTN 1GB (N1,200); ETISALAT 250MB(N500), 500MB (N800), 750MB (N1000), 1GB (N1300). 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Exjoker(m): 12:31am On Mar 28, 2015
For the sake of your love for her, you should let that lady be. You said it yourself, your are not ready to marry, and you don't want to see her get hurt. Do you think you can keep the relationship till you're ready for marriage?
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Boland(m): 4:36am On Mar 28, 2015
myhoodlink:

You already know she has a fiancé and you still want to go in and break their relationship. That's devilish. Imagine someone doing same to you....change your mind-set please. Don't stand on the way of another man's jewel, the consequences may be fatal. Be warn please.
Thanks.

...........................buy MTN 1GB (N1,200); ETISALAT 250MB(N500), 500MB (N800), 750MB (N1000), 1GB (N1300). 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
** Deep sigh**... Thanks for that man...
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Boland(m): 4:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Exjoker:
For the sake of your love for her, you should let that lady be. You said it yourself, your are not ready to marry, and you don't want to see her get hurt. Do you think you can keep the relationship till you're ready for marriage?
To be honest, I'm sure I can keep the relationship till marriage but I'm not sure if she can wait for my time..
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Aviero: 6:43am On Mar 28, 2015
edozie04:
grin grin
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Aviero:
grin grin
badoo
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Boland(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2015
undecided
edozie04:
say the truth that its conji period
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by iwatch: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Then itz her business to decide if it will favor her or not

Tell her calmly tho nd she wud handle it in a mature way

Itz not a crime to fall in love
Even though I understand the dude, I do not support your position. Remember he said he is not ready for marriage?
Re: Falling In-love With A Friend.. by Boland(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
iwatch:
Even though I understand the dude, I do not support your position. Remember he said he is not ready for marriage?
Exactly..

(1) (Reply)

My Boobs Is My Selling Point – Peggy Onah / modified. / Tears On A Wedding Day! Teenager Forced To Marry Old Man Who Already Has A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.