Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. (4286 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu / Osun PDP Senatorial Candidate, Others, Donate foodstuffs To Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by siraj1402(m): 12:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Olusola Oke, PDP Guber Candidate in Ondo State Just Decamped To APC a moment ago.
Following him is Bar. Jimoh Ibrahim of the famous Global Energy Group also dumped PDP for APC. Congrats in advance to the House.
Details later.

http://www.newsat247.com/2015/03/breaking-news-another-defection-pdp-guber-candidate-others-just-decamped-to-apc-jonathan-is-finished/

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by siraj1402(m): 12:21am On Mar 28, 2015
Waiting to see where Mimiko will gathered the one million votes he promised.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by ademoladeji(m): 12:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Levels don #CHANGE

Join the moving train....

Vote #APC

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by peezu(m): 12:33am On Mar 28, 2015
In mortal combat voice#Brutality#finish him. Mimiko abi wettin he dey bear don finish for Ondo. Jimoh Ibrahim,haaaaaaaaaaaa lipsrsealed shocked

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by medamillion(m): 12:35am On Mar 28, 2015
Rh
Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 28, 2015
And that is the end of PDP.ig in Ondo.

They are welcome to the only universal party of progressive change.

They are here at the time we need them most.

Meanwhile, Sai Buhari!
#Ihavedecided

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by ARKdiscloser7(m): 12:43am On Mar 28, 2015
Too late...
We have already decided to vote for transformation.
Gej all the way!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 2:01am On Mar 28, 2015
A prove of God using the simple things to put the wise into confusion
mean while many politician will sink with sinking bolt e g iroko
fdf is an abandone ship already
meamwhile the election might be adjusted in the state
Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by oduastates: 2:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Mimiko will lose in his own polling boot.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by ipleddge: 2:50am On Mar 28, 2015
This is serious

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by hollandis(f): 3:59am On Mar 28, 2015
siraj1402:
Olusola Oke, PDP Guber Candidate in Ondo State Just Decamped To APC a moment ago.
Following him is Bar. Jimoh Ibrahim of the famous Global Energy Group also dumped PDP for APC. Congrats in advance to the House.
Details later.

http://www.newsat247.com/2015/03/breaking-news-another-defection-pdp-guber-candidate-others-just-decamped-to-apc-jonathan-is-finished/

FOOOOOOL HOW CAN HE DECAMP

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by ROCKJ1(m): 4:21am On Mar 28, 2015
Jimoh ibrahim that can't run his businesses well... that destroys anything he touches... see air Nigeria, see Nicon etc. ... I am laughing in swahili.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by coolbis: 4:56am On Mar 28, 2015
The earlier u join the winning party the better for u o, becos we wnt accpt anybody again after d elections.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 28, 2015
WOW! GOODNEWS FOR APC BAD NEWS FOR PDP.#Lastminuteblow

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by splashbaby(m): 5:08am On Mar 28, 2015
They saw the trend and quickly joined.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by kolado(m): 5:23am On Mar 28, 2015
The handwriting is very clear on the wall.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by merry02(m): 6:24am On Mar 28, 2015
Apc can't achieve anything wif lies***olussola Oke nd jmoh didn't defect...pls confirm any new b4 comment

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by merry02(m): 6:26am On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ SPEAKS;

"They certainly started their campaign for 2015 well ahead of us, as early as 2011. They wanted to make insecurity and corruption the issues in the 2015 election and they started their mischief very, very early.

They started by failing to cooperate with me on the war against Boko Haram. They opposed
every move I made. They started demanding that soldiers be withdrawn from Borno. Thank God I did not succumb to the blackmail...

Thank God we remained resolute in the face of blackmail and media campaign. They opposed the declaration of state of emergency. They opposed the ban on Boko Haram. They started circulating rumours that I was against Muslims. They accused us of genocide. Go and read the newspapers from 2011 till date.

They did everything to worsen the Boko Haram problem. They knew where they were going. The opposition also cooked up corruption allegations against me. Their mischief worked with some unsuspecting Nigerians. Only God knows how much they say is missing now. I have lost count. Every day they will say $48 billion is missing, N500 billion is missing, $1 billion is missing. Some
will say N20 trillion has been stolen. It does not make sense any more. Recently, an APC governor said $30 billion is missing from excess crude account. By the time you calculate all that they say is missing, we must be richer than China and US combined!

All kinds of wicked lies. Nothing but mischief because they want to win elections. They started scandalising anyone perceived to be
close to me, including men of God. I never knew politics could be this dirty. By nature, I don’t play dirty. I try to be fair. Unfortunately, people fail to recognise God in their scheming and calculations. No matter what they throw at me, if God says I will not fall, I will remain standing. To answer your question more directly, yes the opposition
is better organised in playing mischievous and dirty politics but they will fail"

Vote wisely.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by vedaxcool(m): 6:58am On Mar 28, 2015
I can't see how jonathan expect to win in this election.
Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by PassingShot(m): 6:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Front page please. This is worth of FP lalasticlala, Seun, Ishilove
Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 28, 2015
PDP stil has two weeks to replace the guy, the ballot is for party not for candidates. People would be thumb printing umbrella or broom and not a man's face.
The defection is a blow though but trust the power of incumbency. In naija, anything goes.
Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 28, 2015
hhhhh
Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by patrickmuf(m): 7:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Who wants to be left behind? Only but a few unrepentant TANoids.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by 2sureguy1(m): 7:10am On Mar 28, 2015
Fool...........baseless news

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by sammyj: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Another victory in the bag for change movement. by the way SAI BUHARI and PYO!!!
Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by SonOfTheLion(m): 7:41am On Mar 28, 2015
Change is the only way to go!

Sai BABA!
Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by Arysexy(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2015
Satan is a liar only when u have not met an APC member

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 28, 2015
let the political criminals go, please dont waste your vote, vote for transformation
Re: BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo. by chimerase2: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2015
Mumu op with fake story, cum who told u der wil be an election in ondo state?
A state dat did der election last year dat mimiko won eh
i swear una too mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Must Prove To The Oba Of Lagos That We Are Ndigbo And We Bow To No Man / Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down / Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.