Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Buhari Coming To Polling Boot With Military Officer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Coming To Polling Boot With Military Officer (4301 Views)

Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested / Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Coming To Polling Boot With Military Officer by meetndee(m): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2015
yommys01:
What law dumbfuck?

And you say you go school
Re: Buhari Coming To Polling Boot With Military Officer by yommys01(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2015
meetndee:
There is no need saying more because you will on judge by your myopic biased minds. And will even lie to justify the deeds of your preferred candidate. I pity Nigeria because of people like this
What law? You conveniently ignored that question. What law stops an ex general from being guarded by military men on election day?

Don't be such an hypocrite, answer the question or apologise to us all.
Re: Buhari Coming To Polling Boot With Military Officer by meetndee(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2015
yommys01:
What law? You conveniently ignored that question. What law stops an ex general from being guarded by military men on election day?

Don't be such an hypocrite, answer the question or apologise to us all.

Electoral act
Re: Buhari Coming To Polling Boot With Military Officer by yommys01(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2015
meetndee:

And you say you go school
I did. Hence I am not opening rubbish threads.

Now answer my question. What laws prohibits an ex general from been guarded on election day.
Re: Buhari Coming To Polling Boot With Military Officer by yommys01(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2015
meetndee:

Electoral act
I am not aware of such in the electoral act. Now educate us. Quote the exact section of the electoral act.

Waiting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Coming To Polling Boot With Military Officer by meetndee(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2015
yommys01:
I did. Hence I am not opening rubbish threads.

Now answer my question. What laws prohibits an ex general from been guarded on election day.

Electoral act
Re: Buhari Coming To Polling Boot With Military Officer by meetndee(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2015
meetndee:

Electoral act

Google it.
Re: Buhari Coming To Polling Boot With Military Officer by meetndee(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
yommys01:
I am not aware of such in the electoral act. Now educate us. Quote the exact section of the electoral act.
Waiting.

Then you have arguing blindly then.
Re: Buhari Coming To Polling Boot With Military Officer by nellyjohn: 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC and there wahala. Even after saying that the military should stay wawy from polling units, yet the so called presidential candidate Buhari came with 2 military men on uniform. What is this showing? Leaders are ment to live by example and Buhari has shown us his own example by disobeying the rule. This shows how he will never abide by the rules if he becomes president. Anyway, thank God he won't win.
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Coming To Polling Boot With Military Officer by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Those soldiers will not. Stay away from there principal at any time / place
In these situation the stood few meters frm the d booth.
Re: Buhari Coming To Polling Boot With Military Officer by jamace(m): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
dustmalik:
Soldiers are assigned to high ranking military officers even after they leave office. They are his personal guards, so you don't expect him to leave them at home while he goes out, or do you? The soldiers are not there to intimidate people. They are there to protect him. Why do you people always have to bring negativity into everything? Doesn't he have the right to be protected? Please get yourselves educated on these things, instead of spreading nonsense everywhere.
Must Buhari come to the polling booth with uniformed military men? NO! Buhari has disobeyed the electoral act. Did GEJ who is commander in Chief come to the polling booth with uniformed soldiers? NO! GEJ is indeed a democrat and law abiding leader.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Coming To Polling Boot With Military Officer by Afroconnect: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
dustmalik:
Soldiers are assigned to high ranking military officers even after they leave office. They are his personal guards, so you don't expect him to leave them at home while he goes out, or do you? The soldiers are not there to intimidate people. They are there to protect him. Why do you people always have to bring negativity into everything? Doesn't he have the right to be protected? Please get yourselves educated on these things, instead of spreading nonsense everywhere.
Bro some kids here are quite slow and dull, its funny how an adult does not know ex top military officers are issued private guards...na wa ooh.
Re: Buhari Coming To Polling Boot With Military Officer by yommys01(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
meetndee:

Then you have arguing blindly then.
Why don't you just quote the said part of the electoral act?

The onus lies on you as the accuser to prove your claim beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Buhari Coming To Polling Boot With Military Officer by khassy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ till 2019
Re: Buhari Coming To Polling Boot With Military Officer by ZITRAN: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
U piple are local A RETIRED GENERAL IS ENTITLED TO MILITARY GUARDS and ADC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Our Identity Cards Expire? / UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos / BIAFRA: The Wind Of Biafra Blows In Agatu, Idoma Land- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.