Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Women Vs Liquor Vs Lies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Vs Liquor Vs Lies (893 Views)

[deleted] / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? / Women vs Jealousy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Vs Liquor Vs Lies by Epi: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2009
She has been with her boyfriend for 3 years now and has trusted him wholeheartedly. They have always been open and honest with each other with a great friendship and he told her that he could never cheat on her.

She and her b/f attended a party.  A drunk friend told her that her b/f is hot and she’ll like to #$%& him.  Her drunken friend went on to say that her b/f kissed someone else and received MouthAction last month.

She called her friend this morning and her friend said “oh my God, did I say that” She was like “yep and it’s bothered/ing me” Her friend said “I was joking and Debra didn’t performed MouthAction on your boyfriend” She said “last night you didn’t call a name -now you are calling a name”.  Her friend said “I was drunk and said things that were not true.”

She can’t get the thought of him with someone else out of her head and it makes her sick that he had sex with a Russian bimbo.  Should she tell her b/f what the “drunken” friend said or just tell him it’s over without an explanation?

One love
Re: Women Vs Liquor Vs Lies by Sissy3(f): 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2009
wat kind of story is this

just too confusing undecided undecided
Re: Women Vs Liquor Vs Lies by btrue(f): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2009
The truth normally comes out under the influence of alcohol. You need an explanation from your boyfriend. You  need to ask him straight up about him and Debra. He does not need to know where your sources come from. Depending on his reaction, make your decisions. Not for sure if you are in touch with your woman instincts but goes with whatever feels right. He is your boyfriend and you owe him the respect to ask him of such allegations before just leaving him cold , with no response. It could be that the girl who told you this wants to stir up drama  between you and your bf so she can have a piece of him, also he probably did make out with this girl Debra but long before you two were serious or officially gf/bf. Good Luck!
Re: Women Vs Liquor Vs Lies by martho(m): 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2009
Don't confront him.watch him closely until it's confirmed.
Re: Women Vs Liquor Vs Lies by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2009
subtly bring/drop debra into a conversation and check his reaction. dont dwell on it as it might sound fishy.
make it a passive statement.
Re: Women Vs Liquor Vs Lies by Epi: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2009
btrue:

The truth normally comes out under the influence of alcohol. You need an explanation from your boyfriend. You  need to ask him straight up about him and Debra. He does not need to know where your sources come from. Depending on his reaction, make your decisions. Not for sure if you are in touch with your woman instincts but goes with whatever feels right. He is your boyfriend and you owe him the respect to ask him of such allegations before just leaving him cold , with no response. It could be that the girl who told you this wants to stir up drama  between you and your bf so she can have a piece of him, also he probably did make out with this girl Debra but long before you two were serious or officially gf/bf. Good Luck!
Whoa. . .Wow!!! Talk about words that cannot be condemned.  I read your post to her and you are 101% correct on the highlighted.  You should work for a love connection agency grin grin

Now she has to find a way to get that image out her head or  continue to have headache

I am still going to take the advice (for her) of the other posters Martha and Omo

One love
Re: Women Vs Liquor Vs Lies by btrue(f): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2009
epi:

Whoa. . .Wow!!! Talk about words that cannot be condemned.  I read your post to her and you are 101% correct on the highlighted.  You should work for a love connection agency grin grin

Now she has to find a way to get that image out her head or  continue to get headache

I am still going to take the advise of the other posters Martha and Omo

One love

LOL cool Thanks but that love connection agency would turn me down considering my situation. That's another blog itself. You should check that out!!! tongue
Re: Women Vs Liquor Vs Lies by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 22, 2009
Oh the drama!!! tongue
Re: Women Vs Liquor Vs Lies by tRoOE(f): 1:39am On Jan 22, 2009
ROFTLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kids grin grin
she said, you said!!rubbbish
Re: Women Vs Liquor Vs Lies by Epi: 2:15am On Jan 22, 2009
****singing and dancing to the sound of Brother Bob Marley******

Throw me corn, me no call no fowl;
A-saying: cook-cook-cook, cluk-cluk-cluk.
,  : cook-cook-cook, cluk-cluk-cluk.
Throw me corn (cook-cook-cook);
Me call no fowl (cluk-cluk-cluk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fhxiAHeYs8&feature=related

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready For Love? / My Brother Wants To Quit His Relationship. He Needs My Advise What Do I Tell Him / Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.