Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) (29734 Views)

One Solution To Nigeria's Economic Crisis - Pastor David Ibiyeomie / President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure / "The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by papaejima1: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
So Jega did not teach them to remove the waterproof?

1 Like

Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Loe
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by ALAYORMII: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
True
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by umarc19: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Really good
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by dareyking(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by customized07: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Didn't inec train their people? Nawa for this country
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by cold(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Anything to help inec at this trying time
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by mrgee1986(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
They should off it an on it again.
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by Youngzedd(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
INEC should employ those that sabi.
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by Mattpopson101: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
SOLUTION DON COME, grin grin cool
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by papaejima1: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Poor training if you ask me.
For the axcenture guy to be the one esucating Inec staff, I am really sorry for what we have put ourselves into.

1 Like

Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by LORDI(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria is never prepared for anything,how come the inec staff were not properly trained

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
How can the citizens be teaching inec what to do jega said he was prepared no excuses the man has failed nigerians in my polling unit I just pray I am accredited bfor 2pm not even 1pm. U need to see the comotion here every body so angry lagos
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by sexyjob(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
INEC should know these
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by ibietela2(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
[s]
Bluetooth2:

The retardeens never wanted it so what do you expect.
[/s]
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by amwhoichose: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Good
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by juman(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
LORDI:
Nigeria is never prepared for anything,how come the inec staff were not properly trained

nigeria is not a country, but a country-less country.
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by aderico: 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
the card reader was having the same issue at my polling unit until someone suggested the use of mentholated spirit to clean the thumb, atlas it worked.
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by abitex577(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
The issues are all minor issues not really technical.
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by funstufz: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
adrianstylez:
Card readers were apparently failing often at a polling booth near an Accenture staff's home. And the guy couldn't understand why...cos the readers were all new. So he approached the INEC woman. Inspected the reader. Only to find the protective film on the lense of the reader had not been removed. After a protracted argument he convinced the woman to remove it. The reader not only read the prior rejected cards, it was reading with even faster response time. Please share n let's reclaim Naija together. Mods do the needful

I did mine in less than 1minute but I think this should be given wider publicity ooo.
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
adrianstylez:
Card readers were apparently failing often at a polling booth near an Accenture staff's home. And the guy couldn't understand why...cos the readers were all new. So he approached the INEC woman. Inspected the reader. Only to find the protective film on the lense of the reader had not been removed. After a protracted argument he convinced the woman to remove it. The reader not only read the prior rejected cards, it was reading with even faster response time. Please share n let's reclaim Naija together. Mods do the needful
DONT HAND NIGERIA OVER TO CRIMINALS AND SCHEMERS. IN IBB VOICE "NIGERIA IS IN SAFE HANDS WITH GEJ"

GEJ IS THE INEVITABLE OUTCOME OF THIS EXERCISE.

GOODLUCK TO MY BELOVED NIGERIA!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by ayesphen(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ all d way
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by erico2k2(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
These things are easy I use same at field work on daily basis for the past 4 years now.They are just HHT you can program to do anything .

Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by Tosure0907: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Work of APC when buhari wanted to vote it didn't happen but it happened in GEJ turn, Bleep inec . GEJ all the way
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by dolido: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Accrediting 10 year olds in Daura won't help.

bai Baba,

bai Buhari!

Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
adrianstylez:

Any attempt to void the card readers protective film makes the election incredible. Pdp will use it as a point when they loose.
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by cocoduck: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bluetooth2:

The retardeens never wanted it so what do you expect.
your father is the retarded one and your mother carried a dead weight for nine months

1 Like

Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by Abesodiq(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
I wonder why it was only the president and his wife that their PVCs were not read by the Card Reader in that polling unit.
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by magabounce(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
softttttttttt
roger dat
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by adesegun121(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Eheh
step 1 done...
Accrediate tinzz...
Oyaa
sai baba
sai buhari..
Have decide..

Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by fineyemi(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dis a big embarrassment ooooo.
Re: The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) by Brugo(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
cheesy

The woman saw the film and was still adamant? Chai! Why are many Nigerians afraid to try new things. You'll see people driving cars with the nylon film still on the head rest. Some will wear jackets with the label still on the cuffs.

INEC staff are not as savvy as corpers. That one is sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Visits Aregbesola At Osun State House(pics / FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.