Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

My Parents Are On My Neck. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents Are On My Neck. (991 Views)

"My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents Are On My Neck. by williamspaul22(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Am the only son in the family of 3 gals. Am in my final year now. My mum has been disturbing me about marriage nd all that. Am disturbed cos am still too young to get married now. Although I come frm a very wealthy family, jst that I want to be a man on my own. My parents said I should go ahead that money is not the problem, but I want to be financial stable on my own before I marry. What do I do pls?
Re: My Parents Are On My Neck. by Enegod(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
if they are on your neck, swallow them inside your stomach untill you shiit them out... problem solved! undecided
Any question?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are On My Neck. by Cutehector(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
One mistake u wil make is to get forced to marry. U wil regret ur actions soon.
Re: My Parents Are On My Neck. by gnykelly(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
they want something good for you. but don't let them dictate the pace.
Re: My Parents Are On My Neck. by gnykelly(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Enegod:
if they are on your neck, swallow them inside your stomach untill you shiit them out... problem solved! undecided
Any question?

wicked man. you must be a PDP chieftain.
Re: My Parents Are On My Neck. by Richy4(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
You know what to do man.

If you have a girl you have been going out with in uni. Let her in on it. If she agrees, fine. You are good to go.

All they wanted was grand kids. Nothing more..

I feel for you man. It's not always easy for the only male child any where in Nigeria... so parents goes to the extent of weeping just to get attention from their stubborn only male child to get married.
Re: My Parents Are On My Neck. by ronald4lif(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Only son wahala has been in play since time immemorial. If it were like over 30years ago your parents would have married you wives already. Lol

You don't want your family name to go extinct do you? Father don't want his lineage wipe out should any thing happen to you.

On a serious note, they should let you be biko. No one should deprive you of youthful age and life. Enjoy it before settling down.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are On My Neck. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Enegod:
Any question?

Ha....I love sassy and witty answers such as dis 1.

I was thinking along same lines.....Hehehehe
Re: My Parents Are On My Neck. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Let them see reasons with y u don't wanna get married bt if they still insist.. Then go get married afterall u are matured..

Can't u keep a home ?
Re: My Parents Are On My Neck. by williamspaul22(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Enegod:
Any question?
which kind advice be that? angry
Re: My Parents Are On My Neck. by williamspaul22(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cutehector:
One mistake u wil make is to get forced to marry. U wil regret ur actions soon.
thanks man
Re: My Parents Are On My Neck. by williamspaul22(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
gnykelly:
they want something good for you. but don't let them dictate the pace.
ok, I appreciate
Re: My Parents Are On My Neck. by williamspaul22(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Let them see reasons with y u don't wanna get married bt if they still insist.. Then go get married afterall u are matured..

Can't u keep a home ?
I can my dear. Jst that I want to be independent first. Dnt want them taking care of my family for me. Told them to give me sometime to finish my last exam nd be financially stable
Re: My Parents Are On My Neck. by williamspaul22(m): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Richy4:
You know what to do man.

If you have a girl you have been going out with in uni. Let her in on it. If she agrees, fine. You are good to go.

All they wanted was grand kids. Nothing more..

I feel for you man. It's not always easy for the only male child any where in Nigeria... so parents goes to the extent of weeping just to get attention from their stubborn only male child to get married.
yea I hav a galfrd, jst need to be independent first. Thanks for your advice

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Guys Enjoying The Easter Celebration? / Its My Birthday Yoh / In Your Own Opinion,what Do U Feel Girls Like In A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.