Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Over Controlling Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Over Controlling Parents (470 Views)

Are All Yoruba Men Controlling?? Help! / How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend / 10 Signs Of A Controlling Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over Controlling Parents by sanchos: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, I am a young man of 33 working for an oil servicing firm, I have tryed 4 times to get married to a lady of my choice but each time I bring those ladies home to meet my family, they always reject those ladies.
The problem with the first one was thr lady grew up in a broken home (her parents separated when she was young), the second ladies crime was that she didn't look promising and bright, also my mum met her once in my house and was insulting her and the girl retorted that "Ma you have daughters too" The 3rd ladies case was that she came from Oguta and that Oguta people are not good, the 4th one from Ohafia, they refused too.I let go all this for the sake of peace.

The 5th lady, I got objections which I didn't accept, I wedded her in the court, (their objections were based on their feelings that she worked and lived alone in Asaba alone) also saying that her Dad is a womanizer and a thug/cultist. I don't believe this because they have been trying to link me up with a family friends daughter who is a banker.

Now they know about the wedding, I have apologized for not seeking their consent first. I need them to be with me for the white and traditional weddings. They are refusing strongly, even saying I am under a spell and need to go for deliverance. I need your candid opinion on what to do, no jokes.
Re: Over Controlling Parents by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Brb

(1) (Reply)

Finally am in love with my friend's ex / Another 3 Persons Die After Drinking Ethanol “ogogoro” In Ondo State. Seller Fle / Do People Really Change In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.