Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Finally am in love with my friend's ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally am in love with my friend's ex (470 Views)

Finally Am In Love And I Can't Double Date.... / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally am in love with my friend's ex by Fmartin(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2015
Well, due to some of your opinions, John have finally hooked up with his friend's ex. He is gonna organize his birthday party, how is he gonna cope with the presence of his friend and his friend's ex, now his girlfriend? Advice needed
Re: Finally am in love with my friend's ex by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2015
D!ckless traitor!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Finally am in love with my friend's ex by mhizpeaarl(f): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2015
Don't trespass.. They er soo many girls every where . Plus she is ur friends exx . Leave her alone niccur.
Re: Finally am in love with my friend's ex by dharay99: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2015
0p, its a free world....
Yhu may fvck d bride abi na ex
cry
Re: Finally am in love with my friend's ex by Fmartin(m): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Don't trespass.. They er soo many girls every where . Plus she is ur friends exx . Leave her alone niccur.
thanks tho lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman If Not You Put Her In The Mood. / Lol! Girl Rejects Marriage Proposal After Getting An IPHONE6 [screenshots] / 46 Ways To Inspire Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.