Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ (5180 Views)

Nigerians Blast PDP Chairman Makarfi 4 Urging People 2 Stop Criticising Buhari / Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA / Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by sinizia: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
abokikhalifa:
. Ur papa dey pay tax for lagos?

Your mama dey fúck tinubu?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by abokikhalifa: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
sinizia:

ur mama na public ashawo.. Even me self dey yansh her for free
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by sinizia: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by abokikhalifa: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
sinizia:

ur mama na puplic ashawo.. Even me and my friends self dey yansh her for free.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by ekmaxop: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buy 30,000mAh powerbanks at wholesale price of 3,500 naira And resell at atleast 5,000 naira and above. You don't need a white collar job any more.
12000mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 3, 200 naira each
7200mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 2,300 naira each
5600mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 1,900 naira each.
2200mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 1,200 naira
Come over to Model Shop A29, Opposite Abia plaza, Trade fair complex, OJO Lagos.
ekmaxop@gmail.com
You can also Call 08033863100 or 08077377940 or whatsapp to order yours now. CASH AND CARRY.
We do Home deliveries within Lagos and waybill to other parts of the country through transport companies
These are the links to my powerbanks if you're scared of paying into my acct before it been sent to you
And you prefer the pay on delivery option;

http://www.jumia.com. ng/power-bank-30000mah-external-battery-pack-black-200480.html

http://www.konga. com/don-iyke-tech
Pls correct the links by deleting the space after (com.) den click

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by ekmaxop: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buy 30,000mAh powerbanks at wholesale price of 3,500 naira And resell at atleast 5,000 naira and above. You don't need a white collar job any more.
12000mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 3, 200 naira each
7200mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 2,300 naira each
5600mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 1,900 naira each.
2200mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 1,200 naira
Come over to Model Shop A29, Opposite Abia plaza, Trade fair complex, OJO Lagos.
ekmaxop@gmail.com
You can also Call 08033863100 or 08077377940 or whatsapp to order yours now. CASH AND CARRY.
We do Home deliveries within Lagos and waybill to other parts of the country through transport companies
These are the links to my powerbanks if you're scared of paying into my acct before it been sent to you
And you prefer the pay on delivery option;

http://www.jumia.com. ng/power-bank-30000mah-external-battery-pack-black-200480.html

http://www.konga. com/don-iyke-tech
Pls correct the links by deleting the space after or before (com.) den click

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by funstufz(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
carzola:
The former governor of Lagos State, has through this message, called on all APC members to join hands in re-electing President Jonathan as this will be in the best interest of the people of the south-west and Nigeria.
See snap shots in link.
Source

http://www.thetrentonline.com/breaking-news-bola-tinubu-sends-out-mass-text-messages-urging-supporters-to-vote-goodluck-jonathan-look/

Impossibly imporsicant
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by lalasticlala(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
He denied it

(1) (2)

Anioma Denies Biafra / A Bill Seeking To Upgrade Sharia Law Across Nigeria Passed Second Reading / Biafra Protest Going On Across Europe As UN Accepts IPOB Referendum Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.