Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,462 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) (32523 Views)

Ondo Elections : Statistics And Number Of Registered Voters In All Lga's In Ondo / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils / APC Leads In Seven Lgas In Yobe - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 9:35am On Mar 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

That is Segun confirmed.
He doesn't know that I receive a notification each time he registers a new moniker. I received the notification for that moniker long ago.

oho! Our dear Segun anthony Adewole alias seggegs with his "Osu ibo" anthem. The one that works as a bartender in Kingsley Okafor's guest house.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by safarigirl(f): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2015
XALONSO:

guy u re a pathetic lier, u claim u re from Atani village while ur great grand father Alvan Ikoku is from amanagwu village. pls kindly do a proper research when next u want to lie. Buhari killed chimere Ikoku d son alvan Ikoku who was working with him at PTF because he accused Buhari of sighting most PTF project in the north. Buhari didn't get a single vote in d whole of Arochukwu LGA yesterday.
maternal great grandfather. Don't be daft. It's 2 people that have a chhild, do you bot know that? Did I not mention that my mum was Anioma? Would that not mean I have maternal grandparents?

And really, what Buhari did to whoever is hardly my wahala. I only said what I did to tell the other fool that I'm Igbo, not so another otondo can come here and try to be smart.

By the way, I don't know who's telling you all lies, but Buhari didn't kill my uncle. Where do you guys get these gists? Very soon another misguided fellow will come here and say Buhari killed Ojukwu too and an entire clan in Igbo land

Lucky you, you're the only one I'll answer on this thread this morning....your stewpidity just had to be corrected. I'm done with you all

Good morning smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by dyomo(m): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Good!

Not surprised at Amuwo Odofin and Ajeromi Ifelodun. That's where we have the highest concentration of Igbos. As for oshodi/Isolo,I guess it was rigged.

Oshodi wasn't rigged. PDP really worked hard here convincing and enticing the electorate. Odhodi /Isolo also has a sizeable Igbo population. The former LG chairman's performance was also a big factor in the area.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Seequadry(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Good!

Not surprised at Amuwo Odofin and Ajeromi Ifelodun. That's where we have the highest concentration of Igbos. As for oshodi/Isolo,I guess it was rigged.
I stayed in ejigbo wch is under Oshodi isolo....my PU lost to pdp..i was der live frm accrediting to counting of votes.... nothing is rigged here in my unit... ibo peeps came out to vote for ther brother Jonathan... #ivote4change
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by thewarrior72: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:
maternal great grandfather. Don't be daft. It's 2 people that have a chhild, do you bot know that? Did I not mention that my mum was Anioma? Would that not mean I have maternal grandparents?

And really, what Buhari did to whoever is hardly my wahala. I only said what I did to tell the other fool that I'm Igbo, not so another otondo can come here and try to be smart.

By the way, I don't know who's telling you all lies, but Buhari didn't kill my uncle. Where do you guys get these gists? Very soon another misguided fellow will come here and say Buhari killed Ojukwu too and an entire clan in Igbo land

Lucky you, you're the only one I'll answer on this thread this morning....your stewpidity just had to be corrected. I'm done with you all

Good morning smiley
You dirty wh.ro, get your stinking cu.nt off the politics section & troll back to sport & romance section............bastarrrrrd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Collynzo9: 9:44am On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:
You dirty wh.ro, get your stinking cu.nt off the politics section & troll back to sport & romance section............bastarrrrrd
Pardon her please.
Ugly girls are always bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:

Good morning smiley

Facts are sacred. have you asked your GMB, why he filled his cabinet with 90% northerners even when we had fedreal character. Was it because the Igbos were conquered territory and therefore deserved to be dealt with. I've pasted the Buhari's ministers' list on this thread. Also ask him why he still thinks the 66' coup was an Igbo coup even though an Igbo( Unegbe)was killed in that coup?.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=13763

http://dailypost.ng/2012/12/23/i-forgiven-obasanjo-i-wont-forget-babangida-me-buhari/

Buhari is very divisive.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

www.nairaland.com/2223040/how-ended-up-voting-jonathan#32102852

Pls read and cure yourself of ignorance. hausa-fulani support for GMB is based on Ethnicity and religion.100% yoruba muslim support for GMB. is religion-based, some yoruba christian support is because their son is on the ticket. The Northerners and yorubas have the right to play the ethnoreligious card and Easterners shouldn't have the right to do so?. Let Nigeria burn if it will GMB is not coming to power. MARK MY WORDS.

It is not true! What type of screwy reasoning is this?

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

Would you let GEJ rule your Biafra?

now that is the real question

i almost wish biafra and the ss would secede - as long as gej would be their president for 12 years cheesy cheesy

we would just watch em and laugh
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Tomoarika(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

You quoted to caution the Igbo guy? Did you also quote your Yoruba brother to caution him for calling "Igbos" slaves?. That's the question. Don't divide dogmeat with your teeth for kids, if you don't eat dogmeat. Come to equity with clean hands.

Young man, u seem to be looking for a fight this Sunday morning. I'm not Yoruba for your info. My parents hail from the SS but i was born and raised in Gidi.
A bigot is a bigot no matter where he's from.
I advised that guy cos he (and you it seems) doesnt understand the implications of those his actions.

When kasala burst it's the innocent ones that will suffer most not the empty chest-beating loudmouths online.

Peace

6 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Stirer101: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

Collynzo abeg no piss for body o

GMB will be ur president, start accepting that fact

I just dey laugh Collins cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The mofo is scared already and saying Buhari cant rule a united Nigeria. Lwkmd grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Stirer101: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

That is Segun confirmed.
He doesn't know that I receive a notification each time he registers a new moniker. I received the notification for that moniker long ago.

You are even quoting yourself cheesy cheesy You too much bro

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Kolade354(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

But you want Igbos to vote for your kai buhari!. So he can destroy Igbos for you abi? Start getting ready for your Emirate of Odouarewa.
Chai i was only joking it is obvious lagos belongs to yoruba,and if they shld announce d final result of lagos you will see that Buhari will beat jonathan.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by safarigirl(f): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:
lol......see this one. Please don't die, you sound like you're abou to have a heart attack

This is a faceless forum don't forget. No go carry high bp....chai! Such uncouth people everywhere you turn. Una dey shame me

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 10:06am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:
lol......see this one. Please don't die, you sound like you're abou to have a heart attack

This is a faceless forum don't forget. No go carry high bp....chai! Such uncouth people everywhere you turn. Una dey shame me

You really have a lot of catching up to do after this election, to know your history as an Igbo.Take time off sport and romance. GET BOOKS AND READ!.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

Nothing brings a group together more than an outsider. For instance, Nigerians' display of unity on a Ghana-focused thread.

Ilekeh! You've just made my day! Your cerebral processes are top-notch!

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by walemoney007(m): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:

I hate to engage in tribal bullshit cos I have yoruba friends, however, u don't expect me to keep shut while that useless mayoroflagos insults my people. I'm not a bastard like barem, abagworo or obiagelli who will remain silent while his people are been insulted.
I just pray d clueless one should rig dis election,or refuse to stand down...places lik amuwo odofin,festac shall b a very hot spot for violence

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Chinazaekperem5: 10:10am On Mar 29, 2015
Stirer101:

I just dey laugh Collins cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The mofo is scared already and saying Buhari cant rule a united Nigeria. Lwkmd grin grin grin

d guy dey vex die lol
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2015
APC is getting the required 25% from Imo....

PDP getting less than 25% in Kwara, Sokoto, Gombe and Taraba

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2015
If things stays this way, Nigeria might just have her first elected female governor.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Chinazaekperem5: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

[s]That is Segun confirmed.
He doesn't know that I receive a notification each time he registers a new moniker. I received the notification for that moniker long ago[/s].
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by rusher14: 10:20am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

It's very simple, anybody who does not like his tribe can do a change of name to a different tribe's name in a newspapers advert and adopt his prefered culture. It's simple.

The girl's ignorance can be forgiven. She is not in tune with her history as an Igbo in Nigeria.

You guys should quit this already.

People have a right to pick, associate, align and vote whomsoever they deem fit.

I find it in distaste when certain people would rather cut off their nose to spite their face.

The results aren't out officially but it appears to have dawned on many of you that GEJ goes to his homestead in Otuoke where he appears to have a following (??).

Times have changed and even from the utterances of the 'victors', one can tell they are willing to share the olive branch.

If GEJ had made pronouncements of a united Nigeria in 2011 and indeed subsequently, I doubt his epitaph would have been drafted this moment.

Try and accept your past mistakes and always try to live in tranquillity.

Life's too short.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Kagame: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:

Well,I do not subscribe to calling a young girl unprintable names because she has a different opinion.

Convince or chastise her,dont insult her.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by zendy: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2015
Gbawe2:
@MayorofLagos.

Chill dude. We want good governance decent and detribalised Nigerians know Buhari can deliver. We cannot be like the vile PDP who spread hate and division to thrive. Some bigoted Igbos may have made it their mission to support GEJ blindly but I urge you not to make it about them. I wish you will celebrate the likes of Berem, Cleverly, Pa Eziachi, ObiagellI, Gen Buhari and many other Igbos who have stood for the good governance of Nigeria consistently and uncompromisingly to the extent of being ostracised by others . GEJ has divided us horribly but we will have to heal as a people and not lose our humanity because of him. Good governance must remain our agitation and not a hollow search for 'payback'.

GEJ divided us? Where we ever United? It seems like some people want to blame GEJ for everything from global warming to the Ukranian war. NEWS FLASH: Nigeria has never been a united country and never will. There are too many large blocs of sectional interests that have since overridden national interests. The election of GEJ/Buhari just highlights the underlying fact that a lot of Nigerians,Particularly Yorubas and their northern compatriots know but will never admit. That Nigeria is a 'forced marriage' between people who are as different as the sun and moon. I re-echo what a fellow poster said,Buhari cannot be the president of a country which has the SS/SE people if he wins. Buhari can only preside over the North and Yorubas. 2015 is a pivotal moment because if the wrong person is announced as winner of the presidential election,the deep divisions of Nigeria will grow deep enough for some groups of people to breakaway from Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12)

Sule Lamido Mobbed At The Wedding Of Ringim's 4 Daughters (Photos) / ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC / Ramadan: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.