Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) (32495 Views)

Ondo Elections : Statistics And Number Of Registered Voters In All Lga's In Ondo / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils / APC Leads In Seven Lgas In Yobe - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by iiichidodo: 7:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

Dude, you Will be the one rejoicing in May, when we return GEJ to Otuoke in his luxurious canoe.
Don't count your chicks yet,tis still early days and GEJ is winnin in Lagos.But we will prefer official sources instead of fake nairaland APC propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Afam4eva(m): 7:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Jarus:

I don't think it was a matter of strong-headedness. I think they had to 'ration' states they campaigned in due to lack of resources of a struggling party, CPC.

GEJ's 25% in the North can mainly be attributed to PDP's structure. PDP is a strong party that has loyal members in the north irrespective of candidate. But a bigger reason is that most northern governors were PDP then and worked vigorously for GEJ as they also needed re-election. A good number of them have now moved to APC while many of those inPDP are aggrieved and are at best inddiferent to GEJ's reelection in 2015. Only very few of them like DanKwambo of Gombe, Aliyu of Niger and Lamido of Jigawa are truly working for GEJ
Despite the short of funds, he still campaigned massively in the North. We're saying the same thing. Wouldn't it had made sense for him to campaign in places where he least popular than places where he is very popular and would be voted for whether or not he campaigns. His campaign in the south but nothing but abysmal. I saw him in the Port-hacourt and it looked like it was a local government chairman was campaigning. he sure disrespected the south in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 7:07am On Mar 29, 2015
iiichidodo:
Don't count your chicks yet,tis still early days and GEJ is winnin in Lagos.But we will prefer official sources instead of fake nairaland APC propaganda.

Everything pro-Buhari is fake, but everything pro-GEJ is real on nl abi?

Don't worry, I already purchased your buckets.....with a 's' because I know you'll be crying me a river soon.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by olawalebabs(m): 7:08am On Mar 29, 2015
Jarus:

Interesting.
Interesting is under statement, I need to consult Prof Pius Akinsanmi or kperpgi for the appropriate word to use.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 7:09am On Mar 29, 2015
olawalebabs:
Interesting is under statement, I need to consult Prof Pius Akinsanmi or kperpgi for the appropriate word to use.
Adam has always been pro-GEJ he might have changed his mind sha.

I remember my clashes with him well grin
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 7:17am On Mar 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

I don't believe this.....

Your propagandists will. Now you are coming to your senses. I must have sparked a plug somewhere in your thickhead. Thank me.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by garrix8: 7:20am On Mar 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

Despite the short of funds, he still campaigned massively in the North. We're saying the same thing. Wouldn't it had made sense for him to campaign in places where he least popular than places where he is very popular and would be voted for whether or not he campaigns. His campaign in the south but nothing but abysmal. I saw him in the Port-hacourt and it looked like it was a local government chairman was campaigning. he sure disrespected the south in 2011.

What's the issue of disrespect??

Dude didn't have much money to campaign, the little he had needed to be spent on areas he was sure of getting good results. Whether it was the right decision or not remains a debate for another day. The fact is Buhari had a shoddy campaign in 2011 due to funds paucity..
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Kagame: 7:20am On Mar 29, 2015
GentleToks:

Mr man, this wrong assumptions about Yorubas and the Northerners is the only singular action that is breaking the relationship between Igbos and Yorubas apart and of course the Northerners. Why all these assumptions when the available fact is cheaply giving you all the necessary fact that you need to know? Why did Yorubas vote against their son in person of Bakare in 2011 and voted for Jonathan massively? Why did Yorubas voted against their son in person of Aremu Obansanjo in 1999? Why did Yorubas voted for Nnamdi Azikiwe party in 60s in Lagos? You see, it's pretty shameful to see people like you and your likes destroying the little-left relationship between Yorubas and Igbos with these assumption; Yorubas are voting for Osinbajo cos he is a Yoruba man u said; highly disappointed in you

Be very honest with me.

If APC had paired Buhari with a SS or SE presidential candidate ,would APC stand a better chance in the SW? .I need an honest answer from you.

All politics are local. And before you go further,need I remind you that some of my family members are core APC volunteers and I speak from a position of knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2015
Kagame:

Be very honest with me.

If APC had paired Buhari with a SS or SE presidential candidate ,would APC stand a better chance in the SW? .I need an honest answer from you.

All politics are local. And before you go further,need I remind you that some of my family members are core APC volunteers and I speak from a position of knowledge.
A better chance no but more or less the same chance.

This is not about Buhari...it is about voting out GEJ

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Your propagandists will. Now you are coming to your senses. I must have sparked a plug somewhere in your thickhead. Thank me.

I don't believe it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Igbos in general vote Massively for GEJ, regardless of his performance. However, Okorocha has been performing....his performance may have shined Imolites' eyes.

If so, I congratulate Imo state.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2015
Kagame:

Be very honest with me.

Who do we know in the SE that is qualified?

No one, so to answer your question, NO.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Collynzo9: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

Igbos in general vote Massively for GEJ, regardless of his performance. However, Okorocha has been performing....his performance may have shined Imolites' eyes.

Everything you saw on that list is false, it was a projection before the elections.
If Buhari didn't get up to 25% in any unit in Amaechi's Rivers state, I wonder how someone will believe he got 70% in Imo.
Even your Rochas isn't sure of winning in 2 weeks time.
Buhari didn't get up to 20% in Imo.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

Everything you saw on that list is false, it was a projection before the elections.
If Buhari didn't get up to 25% in any unit in Amaechi's Rivers state, I wonder how someone will believe he got 70% in Imo.

Do you have the result sheet? How are you certain that Buhari didn't get up to 20%?

If I shouldn't believe that guy's results, I probably shouldn't believe yours.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by sherrylo: 7:28am On Mar 29, 2015
homesteady:
Good morning ohhh!

Nervousness won't kill me!

Sai Buhari!

No die brother YOU ARE SAFE
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

Delude yourself the more if you think ApC will score 55% in rivers and 70% in Imo. It's laughable and nonsensical and you know it. Except you want more good spanking from me to fix your head in good order. I'll oblige.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Tchalz(m): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2015
Desteenee:

Hypocrite u are. Most yoruba's voting GMB are doing so becase the PYO is theirs. So stop deceiving yourself and go get some sleep.
The day the south and east will unite in purpose all disvur stupid I-beta- pass-u attitude will end.
.......They claim to be saints yet, they are the most tribalistic and sentimental bigots of this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Kagame: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

Who do we know in the SE that is qualified?

No one, so to answer your question, NO.

Ileke-idi the undisputed troll of nairaland.

Please stay calm,sensible people are talking politics.

You can have your time when we are done grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2015
Kagame:

No sensible person denigrates his "people" the way you have done on this thread. You even refer to "them" in the third person as "they" instead of "we" ,meaning you dont feel any form of kinship or ties with your supposed people.

Need I remind you that politics is a game of choice and not everyone will vote for the same political party.Majority in the SW embraced APC because of Osibanjo,same in the core north ;I havent seen anyone begrudge them for that - its their political choice and all politics are local.If Jonathan didnt have the support of the SE,the election would have been a no contest,APC would have strolled to victory!

In my own family,my two brothers voted APC while others went for PDP- thats democracy too.

Please apply some rational thinking and dont use the same propaganda shiit you might have subconsciously swallowed on nairaland and elsewhere to taunt your supposed brothers and sisters as lacking political wisdom.

If you dont like your tribe,you can denounce them but dont sit in your neighbors house and throw stones into your fathers house.
the kid knows nothing about politics. In politics you live and let live. That's why it's democracy definitely some northerners still voted for Goodluck. So what's she trying to say. People have to respect the vote of others they have their choice. Immaturity in politics is exactly what the safarigirl kid is displaying. Some people keep displaying crass ignorance and immaturity in politics section. Newcomers anyway.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Delude yourself the more if you think ApC will score 55% in rivers and 70% in Imo. It's laughable and nonsensical and you know it. Except you want more good spanking from me to fix your head in good order. I'll oblige.

Before I accidentally kill you with hypertension, I suggest we end this conversation and wait till tomorrow.

I'm not worried because GMB already won, but I'd like to see APC results in APC states in the SS/SE. I heard that Buhari won't even get 5% votes in these regions. How true is it?

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by chamboy(m): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2015
Igbos in my street still voted for GEJ oo, I overheard dem buh we still showed dem. We are more than dem..
Am talking of a street close to Ladipo Market..
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2015
Kagame:

Shes a young igbo girl whos yet to be schooled in the art of Nigerian politics. She probably have never bothered to understand why her people vote the way they do.
all these igbo people, born and raised in yoruba land or arewa

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:36am On Mar 29, 2015
customized07:

PU 067, Akunne Street, Old Ojo Road, Lagos: President: PDP – 192 APC 35 Senate: PDP 183 APC 39 Reps: PDP 188 APC 38
Old Ojo road falls under Amuwo Odofin LG and Oriade LCDA. PDP won in Amuwo Odofin. No one is disputing that.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 7:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Kagame:

Ileke-idi the undisputed troll of nairaland.

Please stay calm,sensible people are talking politics.

You can have your time when we are done grin

Whoever lied to you by calling you sensible must have had a field day blowing up your ego and waiting for people like me to deflate it.

You're typing a horseload of craps, son.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by chamboy(m): 7:38am On Mar 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

Before I accidentally kill you with hypertension, I suggest we end this conversation and wait till tomorrow.

I'm not worried because GMB already won, but I'd like to see APC results in APC states in the SS/SE. I heard that Buhari won't even get 5% votes in these regions. How true is it?
I saw some Results frm Anambra on twitter, I think it's true tho. But I dnt think GEJ would get 5% too in North. If u see some results from there its scary
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2015
chamboy:
I saw some Results frm Anambra on twitter, I think it's true tho. But I dnt think GEJ would get 5% too in North. If u see some results from there its scary

Results on Twitter is true but the results on nl is fake?
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 7:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

Don't mind these propangidists. Buhari should start gearing up to rule the North and Yorubaland. They can make illorin their common capital. It's their business. The East and the SS will be just fine without them.

I am 100% sure Muhammadu Buhari wil not preside over a United Nigeria.They can take these words to the bank and open the bank safe legitimately.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by GentleToks(m): 7:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Kagame:

Be very honest with me.

I can easily predict what Yorubas would have done if Buhari is paired with Igbo/South south person in this current election my friend but as long as the opposition party is represented by the same Jonathan/Samba who have failed all Nigerians.

And what I am equally sure about is that If a good Igbo man is paired with another good Igbo man(Soludo/the late Nafdac woman) today, I bet my life on this, Yorubas will massively vote for these Igbos or Hausas(Buhari/Lamido Sanusi) as long as the opposition party is filled up with the likes of these following Yorubas- Yoruba paired with Yoruba(Fayose and Obanikoro/Agbaje/Mimiko/Bankole/Omisore/Fani Kayode/Late/living Agagu etc)

Let Ngige come to South west and I can assure you that Ngige might win election against a Yoruba man. The only thing that will count against him in south west is this "political norm" in Nigeria not only in South west but in the North too. Igbos don't give political office to any other tribe which is nothing but the truth

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by superstar1(m): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Don't mind these propangidists. Buhari should start gearing up to rule the North and Yorubaland. They can make illorin their common capital. It's their business. The East and the SS will be just fine without them.

I am 100% sure Muhammadu Buhari wil not preside over a United Nigeria.They can take these words to the bank and open the bank safe legitimately.

You will just die for nothing.

He will rule over a united and peaceful Nigeria. Guess what -- you can not do SHISHI.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by baslone: 7:50am On Mar 29, 2015
*Musiliu Olatunde Obanikoro lost his Polling Unit.
*Buruji Kashamu lost his Polling unit.
*Femi Fani Kayode lost his Polling unit.
*Olusegun Rahman Mimiko lost his Polling unit.
*Gani Adams lost his Polling unit.
*Iyiola Omisore lost his polling unit.
*Jimi Agbaje lost his polling unit.
*Bode George lost his polling unit.
*Doyin Okupe lost his polling unit.
*Pa Olusegun Osoba lost his polling unit.
*Sen. Femi Okunrounmu lost his polling unit

!!!FRAUD!!!! GEJ HAS BEEN DUPED!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by yomanovic: 7:52am On Mar 29, 2015
shortgun:
Proverbs 24 :21-22

Son, fear the LORD and the king;
Do not associate with those who say CHANGE ;
22 For their calamity will rise suddenly,
And who knows the ruin those two can bring?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by chamboy(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

Results on Twitter is true but the results on nl is fake?
According to my Analysis frm wat have seen GMB would win Virtually All the Northern States, he would win all The South Western states too (except Ekiti).
GEJ would win virtually all the South southern states and South Eastern states.
With The Amount of Registered Votes and There was High Turn Out this election. I guess we all know d winner.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

100% sure?

This guy and his apku reasoning.

I'll meet you here in May.....we shall see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates / Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) / Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo State As Equipment Land In Irele (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.