Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,487 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) (32430 Views)

Ondo Elections : Statistics And Number Of Registered Voters In All Lga's In Ondo / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils / APC Leads In Seven Lgas In Yobe - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by thewarrior72: 8:44am On Mar 29, 2015
superstar1:

It ought to have started this year now. I thought you are 70% of Lagos population.

We have shown you who owns Lagos and we shall rev it up.to a new level by 2019. We remain your lords and masters. Keep paying your taxes and live in peace in our blessed land.
It has started already, when I arrived at my polling boot yesterday I expressly told everyone who cares to hear that PDP is going to win with wide margin & some believed & some did not. But when the vote was counted, the unbelievers stood & stare like strangers in Moscow while we laugh at their bleached & disfigured faces.

Be prepared, we will give u guys the "AFONJA treatment" in lagos. Na so it start then. I hope u have not forgotten ILORIN tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 8:45am On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:

It has started already, when I arrived at my polling boot yesterday I expressly told everyone who cares to hear that PDP is going to win with wide margin & some believed & some did not. But when the vote was counted, the unbelievers stood & stare like strangers in Moscow while we laugh at their bleached & disfigured faces.

Be prepared, we will give u guys the "AFONJA treatment" in lagos. Na so it start then. I hope u have not forgotten ILORIN tongue tongue tongue

With this disfigured mentality you wonder why you were deported from Yoruba land.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by kendrick9(m): 8:45am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:
that's why Igbos are politically redundant. You all should kindly do this country a favour by abstaining from all forms of voting. You always vote useless, incompetent and docile leaders.

....The worst thing is, not one Igbo person ever has a logical reason for voting the blockheads they love to vote. Igbo people shame me during elections. No political sense whatsoever
absolute nonsense.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Chinazaekperem5: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

www.nairaland.com/2223040/how-ended-up-voting-jonathan#32102852

Pls read and cure yourself of ignorance. hausa-fulani support for GMB is based on Ethnicity and religion.100% yoruba muslim support for GMB. is religion-based, some yoruba christian support is because their son is on the ticket. The Northerners and yorubas have the right to play the ethnoreligious card and Easterners shouldn't have the right to do so?. Let Nigeria burn if it will GMB is not coming to power. MARK MY WORDS.

Collynzo abeg no piss for body o

GMB will be ur president, start accepting that fact

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Tomoarika(m): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:
I'm really very happy that my area in OSHODI & entirely oshodi did not disappoint GEJ, we took yorubas & their APC to the cleaners over here.
We made the polling unit look like It's a unit in Anambra state. Our yoruba folks here were lost & stare at us like strangers, while we make jest at them in their on backyard. tongue tongue tongue

I foresee, in few years to come, yorubas may not be able to win any polling boot in lagos with what I saw yesterday smiley wink

You go to someone's home and then proceed to taunt him there....and you think you have wisdom

6 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

[s]Collynzo abeg no piss for body o

GMB will be ur president, start accepting that fact[/s]

Rubbish. Next! grin
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by thewarrior72: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2015
REALCHANGE2015:

You will soon go back to east. Just watch.
Hey! don't cry yet cheesy If abokii fulanis took ilorin & nothing happen, I don't think anything will happen if we igbos took lagos. You guys we still have 5 states make do with grin cheesy tongue

We are the subduers & conquerors tongue

3 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2015
Tomoarika:

You go to someone's home and then proceed to taunt him there....and you think you have wisdom

But you enjoyed the idio.ts calling Igbos "slaves", no be so?.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 8:58am On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:

Hey! don't cry yet cheesy If abokii fulanis took ilorin & nothing happen, I don't think anything will happen if we igbos took lagos. You guys we still have 5 states make do with grin cheesy tongue

Don't mind the fo.o.ls, they call Igbos all sorts of unprintable name,when we give it back to them they make noise like town-criers. One even had the guts to call Igbos "slave". To think he has emirs on his yorubaland is even more insulting.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by thewarrior72: 8:58am On Mar 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

I foresee the new generation of Ibos becoming more "Yoruba" in a few years, especially the ones born in Yoruba land or married to a Yoruba. Our culture is dominant.

I too rejoice.

We shall see.
Of course, we are already seeing that, but don't worry, we will not encroach to your ekiti, we will just marry off some of the manageable girls from there, I hope u fall in this group? wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by superstar1(m): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:

How does winning a ward translate to win a state? A ward where you are more in population for that matter.

We shall surely give you the kaduna and port Harcourt treatment. Copy that.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:

Of course, we are already seeing that, but don't worry, we will not encroach to your ekiti, we will just marry off some of the manageable girls from there, I hope u fall in this group? wink grin

Confidence.......while your girls are married off to other ethnicities and the offspring know little of their grandfather's culture and then language withers.

Confidence.

If that's something to rejoice at, go for it.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by REALCHANGE2015: 9:01am On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:

Keep deceiving yourself, you hear ? How much tax you they pay for lagos ?
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Chinazaekperem5: 9:04am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Rubbish. Next! grin

Collynzo it is a friendly advise. U are taking this issue way too serious. No give urself HBP over Yoruba matter o

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

Confidence.......while your girls are married off to other ethnicities and the offspring know little of their grandfather's culture and then language withers.

Confidence.

Children tend to be closer to mother's culture as they lean more on their mothers than fathers while growing up. So yoruba children with Igbo mothers are "Igbotic" even more than some Igbos. Yemi alade with an Igbo mum knows more Igbo words and songs than some Igbo kids living in PH. So the Igbos are the one dousing your genes/culture. Igbo genes and culture will always be more dominant even if the kid is 10% IGBO.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

[s]Collynzo is it a friendly advise. U are taking this issue way too serious. No give urself HBP over Yoruba matter o
[/s]
cheesy cheesy

Next! grin
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by thewarrior72: 9:10am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Don't mind the fo.o.ls, they call Igbos all sorts of unprintable name,when we give it back to them they make noise like town-criers. One even had the guts to call Igbos "slave". To think he has emirs on his yorubaland is even more insulting.
I hate to engage in tribal bullshit cos I have yoruba friends, however, u don't expect me to keep shut while that useless mayoroflagos insults my people. I'm not a bastard like barem, abagworo or obiagelli who will remain silent while his people are been insulted.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by HzRF(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

I said it before that Jonathan may go down in history as one of Nigeria's most divisive leaders. He tacitly encouraged his handlers' playing of the ethnic/religious card for selfish advantage while jeopardizing the unity of the country.
See rubbish

U except Igbo to vote buahri but Hausa should not vote gej

Enjoy ur euphoria while it last

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by thewarrior72: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

With this disfigured mentality you wonder why you were deported from Yoruba land.
I have no disfigured mentality, when u stoke the fire it burns u. You ileke idi that is a known bloody tribalist should not come to equity with a dirty hand.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Rubbish. Williams stop boring us. You can't shut down a desktop talk-less of hacking an IP. Remove the female picture on your profile. Stop behaving like Toju your bleaching sister.

who is williams?

have you gone mad?

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by yomanovic: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

www.nairaland.com/2223040/how-ended-up-voting-jonathan#32102852

Pls read and cure yourself of ignorance. hausa-fulani support for GMB is based on Ethnicity and religion.100% yoruba muslim support for GMB. is religion-based, some yoruba christian support is because their son is on the ticket. The Northerners and yorubas have the right to play the ethnoreligious card and Easterners shouldn't have the right to do so?. Let Nigeria burn if it will GMB is not coming to power. MARK MY WORDS.

You have just succeeded in talking shit!!! Yoruba actually voted massively for Jonathan in 2011 but he failed to perform. Therefore, Yoruba will vote anybody else except Jonathn to prove to him that he failed them. Abi, did about 75 percent of Yoruba votes go to him then? Prove me wrong, please.

You don't seem to know Yoruba people at all. Yorubas people are more accommodating than you think. In short, so accommodating that an Igbo man is a commissioner in Lagos State. Is an igbo man that accommodating? So accommodating even to their own detriment. Na why an ibo man go talk say 'Lagos na no man's land'. If a yoruba man finds his own brother in a fight against an igbo man, an average Yoruba is likely to scold the Yoruba fellow and that's how accommodating we seem to be.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by thewarrior72: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2015
Tomoarika:

Hey, don't get it wrong!, I'm simply returning their "compliment" to them cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Tomoarika(m): 9:20am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

But you enjoyed the idio.ts calling Igbos "slaves", no be so?.

I enjoyed what? Show me where I supported such a stance.

I merely cautioned the fella on his actions and utterances and you want to e-fight me?
Carry on... A word is enough for the wise.

Good day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2015
Mr ilugunboy i can see you are viewing, abeg chook mouth for matter. Or have you commented with one of your e-fight monikers
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Kolade354(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2015
Chai see as igbo peeps dey plan to hijack lagos and yoruba dey luk like mumum..................Their is fire on the mountain ooooo. Agbaje or Ambode have to deport many of them.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2015
Tomoarika:

I enjoyed what? Show me where I supported such a stance.

I merely cautioned the fella on his actions and utterances and you want to e-fight me?
Carry on... A word is enough for the wise.

Good day

You quoted to caution the Igbo guy? Did you also quote your Yoruba brother to caution him for calling "Igbos" slaves?. That's the question. Don't divide dogmeat with your teeth for kids, if you don't eat dogmeat. Come to equity with clean hands.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Mr ilugunboy i can see you are viewing, abeg chook mouth for matter. Or have you commented with one of your e-fight monikers

Who are you ? Can't remember ever coming across this moniker?

It's becoming obvious that those that GEJ trusted to deliver SW votes for him failed woefully

He honestly deserved to demand a refund for all the wasted billions spent in the SW in the last few weeks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2015
Kolade354:
Chai see as igbo peeps dey plan to hijack lagos and yoruba dey luk like mumum..................Their is fire on the mountain ooooo. Agbaje or Ambode have to deport many of them.

But you want Igbos to vote for your kai buhari!. So he can destroy Igbos for you abi? Start getting ready for your Emirate of Odouarewa.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Collynzo9: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Rubbish. Williams stop boring us. You can't shut down a desktop talk-less of hacking an IP. Remove the female picture on your profile. Stop behaving like Toju your bleaching sister.

That is Segun confirmed.
He doesn't know that I receive a notification each time he registers a new moniker. I received the notification for that moniker long ago.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by thewarrior72: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

Confidence.

You did not answer my question, did u fall in that group of "manageable" wink wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Sagay To National Assembly: British Parliament Can’t Summon Queen / A Nairalander take on #Twitter Ban: President Buhari Goofed On The Twitter Ban / Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.