Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) (32514 Views)

Ondo Elections : Statistics And Number Of Registered Voters In All Lga's In Ondo / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils / APC Leads In Seven Lgas In Yobe - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by superstar1(m): 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
If they like let them import more ibos from SE for GEJ, one thing is certain, we the owners of Lagos will ensure GEJ will lose in Lagos massively and SW.

19 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by cKaiser: 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Unconfirmed

4 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by MayorofLagos(m): 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Clerverly:
The way jonathan divided this country now is sickening! Buhari has got a lot of work to do!

For the first time in my life, I felt very ashamed to be a Nigerian! Could you imagine that, in my polling booth, All Yorubas Voted for the APC, while all the Igbos voted for PDP! Even though Buhari won in my Unit, I was very upset in the voting pattern

Buhari really got work to do, when it takes over in May!

So what is percentage of Ibos in Lagos now that they have failed to put Agbaje in power?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by IVORY2009(m): 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Clerverly:
In Lagos APC leads PDP by a margin greater than 10% in all but 3 LGAs: Amuwo Odofin, Oshodi Isolo and Ajeromi Ifelodin!

Confirmed

lie lieeee

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by chemali: 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Clerverly:
The way jonathan divided this country now is sickening! Buhari has got a lot of work to do!

For the first time in my life, I felt very ashamed to be a Nigerian! Could you imagine that, in my polling booth, All Yorubas Voted for the APC, while all the Igbos voted for PDP! Even though Buhari won in my Unit, I was very upset in the voting pattern

Noticed exact same thing in my PU.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ALISMILE(m): 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
I mentioned in a post that Ibos re lacking brains too much now! They perceive only wit their sentimental mind! And this will take them no wher! While the President continues to do evrytin to please the Yorubas, let d Ibos carry on wit heart filled wit hate!

12 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
MayorofLagos:

So what is percentage of Ibos in Lagos now that they have failed to put Agbaje in power?
many Igbos might not vote for Agbaje o! They are more concerned about the presidential elections just to make sure Buhari doesn't win. I know a lot of igbos who will vote for Ambode just for the sake of continuity from my PU.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
May I know why there was a partial blackout in Lagos today? I heard the blackout will extend till tomorrow.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Clerverly: 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
many Igbos might not vote for Agbaje o! They are more concerned about the presidential elections just to make sure Buhari doesn't win. I know a lot of igbos who will vote for Ambode just for the sake of continuity from my PU.

Exactly! Even though many of them are travelling next week for Easter! Nigeria is really divided!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by WisdomFlakes: 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
chemali:

Noticed exact same thing in my PU.

I said it before that Jonathan may go down in history as one of Nigeria's most divisive leaders. He tacitly encouraged his handlers' playing of the ethnic/religious card for selfish advantage while jeopardizing the unity of the country.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Gh0stFreak: 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
these APC bast.ards are pathetic,they have started with their insults on igbos again.
must everyone vote Apc? why aren't you guys insulting yorubas for voting apc?
later these fools berem and cleverly would claim to be igbo after joining other tribes to insult their tribe.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
Clerverly:

Exactly! Even though many of them are travelling next week for Easter! Nigeria is really divided!
really divided indeed!
Let them travel for easter. They care less about the governorship elections. Agbaje cannot stop them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by MayorofLagos(m): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Incorrect!

Ibos in Lagos are strongly behind Agbaje.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by MayorofLagos(m): 12:03am On Mar 29, 2015
Gh0stFreak:
these APC bast.ards are pathetic,they have started with their insults on igbos again.
must everyone vote Apc? why aren't you guys insulting yorubas for voting apc?
later these fools berem and cleverly would claim to be igbo after joining other tribes to insult their tribe.

go and hug mama peace to pacify you.

Insults on Ibo is everlasting. If you dont like deport....

10 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:03am On Mar 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Incorrect!

Ibos in Lagos are strongly behind Agbaje.
not from the survey I did today in my ward.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by jerryaji(m): 12:03am On Mar 29, 2015
In oshodi out of 10 polling unit I visited APC won 1 PDP won 9 but 4 ma polling unit PDP pay moni wella
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by MayorofLagos(m): 12:06am On Mar 29, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
really divided indeed!
Let them travel for easter. They care less about the governorship elections. Agbaje cannot stop them.

Now that Buhari has won Lagos it shows Ibo is a weak political bloc.....even weaker than the Hausa voting bloc in Lagos.

So why should the government include you in our administration....what have you done for us?

9 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by MayorofLagos(m): 12:07am On Mar 29, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
not from the survey I did today in my ward.

please present its result here.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Gh0stFreak: 12:12am On Mar 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

go and hug mama peace to pacify you.

Insults on Ibo is everlasting. If you dont like deport....

shut your gutter you son of a bit.ch,your constant insults on other tribes would not lead you anywhere.it only makes you look stup!d

19 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by suwailad(f): 12:14am On Mar 29, 2015
omanzo02:

Your voice is very dry with this annoucement.........unlike cleverly, what are u hiding? grin grin

yes cleverly spill the full details. some people nor go fit sleep again this nite tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:16am On Mar 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

[s] Now that Buhari has won Lagos it shows Ibo is a weak political bloc.....even weaker than the Hausa voting bloc in Lagos.

So why should the government include you in our administration....what have you done for us? [/s]
this is not what we are discussing. The bottomline is that Buhari has won Lagos whether Igbos voted for him or not.
You can direct your question to Joe Igbokwe and the Igbo man who is a commissioner in Fashola's cabinet.

Back to topic please

14 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:17am On Mar 29, 2015
Clerverly:

And you held their ballot papers for them to thumbprint to find out who they voted for, isn't it?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by nduchucks: 12:25am On Mar 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Now that Buhari has won Lagos it shows Ibo is a weak political bloc.....even weaker than the Hausa voting bloc in Lagos.

So why should the government include you in our administration....what have you done for us?

Easy guy.

Many APC supporters of the Igbo extraction have paid the price by giving us full support, the least of those folks is Okorocha. We shall reward those Igbos handsomely in this new government. We will not entertain tribalsm or racist tribalism of any form.

We shall however remember those Igbos who stopped at nothing to discredit, slander, and did all they could to stop Buhari.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by maestroferddi: 12:30am On Mar 29, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
overall,APC won. I am so happy honestly!
You are happy APC won?

Are you for real?

So you couldn't read between the lines that the fellow plucking this imaginary results out of thin air is scared stiff?

PDP will probably win Lagos.

In Surulere where I voted, it was PDP all the way.

We are not even talking of Ojo, Badagry, Ibeju-Lekki, and other areas...

9 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by WisdomFlakes: 12:33am On Mar 29, 2015
nduchucks:

Easy guy.

Many APC supporters of the Igbo extraction have paid the price by giving us full support, the least of those folks is Okorocha. We shall reward those Igbos handsomely in this new government. We will not entertain tribalsm or racist tribalism of any form.

We shall however remember those Igbos who stopped at nothing to discredit, slander, and did all they could to stop Buhari.

I endorse this message. Please let's try and put ethnic differences behind us. It's obvious that part of the GEJ strategy for winning this elections was ethnic and religious bigotry, consequently turning Nigerians against one another. This needs to stop, for real.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by jimmayoy: 12:38am On Mar 29, 2015
The way i ve been going about campaigning for GMB,it was today that my people discovered that i don't even have PVC,meanwhile as a die hard fan of GMB i did not fail to show my face again when counting of votes began.
So here come the result of my PU,Obiosa in Ijesha Surulere.
PDP:145.
APC:174.
I was there live. grin

16 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ba7man(m): 12:38am On Mar 29, 2015
nduchucks:

Easy guy.

You're right. There are a lot of smart individuals amongst the Igbo tribe but its the crass, loud mouthed ones that get the recognition.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Desteenee(m): 12:39am On Mar 29, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
same in my PU. I guess the propaganda on Buhari really brainwashed Igbos more than the Yorubas. Imagine asking my fellow Igbos why they won't vote for Buhari,they all said Buhari is too old,he can't remember his vice's name and he doesn't remember his phone number. Same nonsense PDP have been using as propaganda.
I am really ashamed honestly!
Hypocrite u are. Most yoruba's voting GMB are doing so becase the PYO is theirs. So stop deceiving yourself and go get some sleep.
The day the south and east will unite in purpose all disvur stupid I-beta- pass-u attitude will end.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by maestroferddi: 12:39am On Mar 29, 2015
omanzo02:

Your voice is very dry with this annoucement.........unlike cleverly, what are u hiding? grin grin
The man is quaking in his boots!

APC propaganda taken too far. He is getting carried away with wishful thinking.

We shall see how things played out when the results are released by INEC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by adebisicutie: 12:41am On Mar 29, 2015
Bode George, Gani Adams and Just kidding all lost in their polling units grin PDP is dead and buried in Lagos

6 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Gbawe2: 12:43am On Mar 29, 2015
@MayorofLagos.

Chill dude. We want good governance decent and detribalised Nigerians know Buhari can deliver. We cannot be like the vile PDP who spread hate and division to thrive. Some bigoted Igbos may have made it their mission to support GEJ blindly but I urge you not to make it about them. I wish you will celebrate the likes of Berem, Cleverly, Pa Eziachi, ObiagellI, Gen Buhari and many other Igbos who have stood for the good governance of Nigeria consistently and uncompromisingly to the extent of being ostracised by others . GEJ has divided us horribly but we will have to heal as a people and not lose our humanity because of him. Good governance must remain our agitation and not a hollow search for 'payback'.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by donphilopus: 12:49am On Mar 29, 2015
I can now proudly say that I delivered my PU to Buhari. Though I made a little mistake, but it was later corrected. Anyway, #SaiBuhari

Buhari - 122
Jonathan - 98

Reporting live from Edo where Jonathan is allegedly reported to be strong!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss / Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun / President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.