Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Manhood #3 Is Important [MUST READ] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Manhood #3 Is Important [MUST READ] (3464 Views)

This Lady Can Tell The Size Of Your Manhood By Looking At Your Face(pics) / 3 Things That Make Women Addicted To You Like Crack NO 3 Is Very Important / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Manhood #3 Is Important [MUST READ] by asavibe: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2015

I was In a Group Chat Today when a Topic pop Out “Things Men Don’t Know About Their Junks” and I love the Topic so much that i can’t control myself than to do a Little Research and a little write up about it, So with Some of You Who might think you’re an expert on your own package[ManHood]. After all, keeping it happy and healthy is a central goal for most men. But despite how frequently you think about your P**is and testicles, they contain a few mystical secrets you still haven’t uncovered and I Ifeyinka Adeyemo Is Here today to Uncover that Tiny Little Secret to you, So without Futher Ado let’s Get The Count Down Begin as you Click Here>>>> http://asavibe.com/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-your-manhood-3-is-important-must-read/
Re: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Manhood #3 Is Important [MUST READ] by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2015
I will never click that link.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Manhood #3 Is Important [MUST READ] by sinaj(f): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2015
mtcheewwww!!!!
Re: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Manhood #3 Is Important [MUST READ] by godwinony(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2015
if I click that link mak I fat.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Manhood #3 Is Important [MUST READ] by chaikie(m): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2015
Thief... If I click that link, make my phone loss! Eeeeeediaaat.... Click on it now and d next thing that comes up is a page requesting payment. Scammer
Re: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Manhood #3 Is Important [MUST READ] by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Paste d story here or Go to church right now
Re: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Manhood #3 Is Important [MUST READ] by 2oddMASTER: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2015
Rubbish
Re: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Manhood #3 Is Important [MUST READ] by sats: 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
if i click that link make my data expire with immediate effect ... hisss
Re: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Manhood #3 Is Important [MUST READ] by prelinctus: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Op, I give you 15mins to copy and paste it or I'll do it for you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Manhood #3 Is Important [MUST READ] by Phrankin(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
♥ ASAVIBE

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Manhood #3 Is Important [MUST READ]

Posted January 16, 2015 3:06pm UTC by IFEYINKA ADEYEMO
Category: BRANDS,TIPS & MAKEUP
SHARES
Share On FacebookTwitterSubscribe

I was In a Group Chat Today when a Topic pop Out “Things Men Don’t Know About Their Junks” and I love the Topic so much that i can’t control myself than to do a Little Research and a little write up about it, So with Some of You Who might think you’re an expert on your own package[ManHood]. After all, keeping it happy and healthy is a central goal for most men. But despite how frequently you think about your P**is and testicles, they contain a few mystical secrets you still haven’t uncovered and I Ifeyinka AdeyemoIs Here today to Uncover that Tiny Little Secret to you, So without Futher Ado let’s Get The Count Down Begin as you Click the Continue Reading Button Below.. ….

10-Men are just as sensitive as women.

We’re talking about sensitivity to touch, of course. When it comes to sensation on your genitals, men and women are almost identical. Separate studies at Cornell University (for women) and Michigan State University (for men) used a scientific device that measures the lightest amount of pressure a person can feel on their skin. For guys, the most sensitive areas were the tip of the foreskin, and the area on the underside of the P**is just below the glans called the frenulum. For the ladies, the most receptive regions were the inner labia. But according to the sensitivity scale, men and women were in a dead heat. Both genders responded to the same level of touch: Just two-tenths of a gram of pressure could be felt.

Prev1 of 10CONTINUE READING
N:B - Got Gossip,News/Article? -SUBMIT NEWS HERE

OTHER READERS LOVE THIS POSTS,READ IT
Re: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Manhood #3 Is Important [MUST READ] by ProfGday(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
This erection self take too long oooo na who won d erection btw Jona and Buhari sef?

(1) (Reply)

I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? / How Do I Deal With Emotional Depression. / Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.