Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband (1054 Views)

Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband by ogashman(m): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2015
am scared,there is dis lady I ve been going out with for sometime now. we love each other but ther is a problem.she made a confession to me d day we wanted to ve it.she told me DAT she has a spiritual hubby.immediately I heard it my body went cold,I almost started shaking but I composed myself.why I believed her was DAT she pointed so maNY tins DAT ve been happening to her to that.she made me promise her DAT I won't leave her before telling me.
she also wants me to ve sex with her but after listening to her confession, I decided DAT sex with her is a no,to avoid stories DAT touch.besides,watching Emmanuel TV has taught me somethings.
d problem now is DAT I ve eaten so many of her foods.which I don't even know hw it was prepared. am scared of myself.
should I move away from her?to secure myself,
cos dis is jus like going out with another man's wife and u know wat d man can do.

BTW I ve told her to go for deliverance which she promised to do.
pls I need advice pertaining d questions asked above and solutions to dis kind of problem.
tank u in anticipation of ur response.
Re: I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband by falconey(m): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2015
T.B joshua loading.......
Re: I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 29, 2015
Holy moses.. Phew. So guys can be scared like this? Lolss
she was probably jst saying that to scare u, or just saying that for her own amusement. (i do that alot to my boyfrnd just to see his reaction which will surely be funny)
spiritual husband and wives dont exist undecided buh sha, pray for her.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband by LOVEGINO(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2015
Oboi u dull die! Do u ve anytin to do with d spirit world? Abeg connect me wit her, I need a spiritual wife too.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband by echobee(f): 7:54am On Mar 29, 2015
This sunday morning grin grin grin. Nairaland no go kill person tongue
Re: I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband by gateofheaven(m): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2015
Spirit husbands are aggressive,wicked and dangerous,you where lucky she gave you the expo,my brother if you are not spiritually sound just forget the love thing and walk.
Re: I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband by sinaj(f): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2015
does diz spirit hubby rily exist
Re: I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband by Young03(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2015
Guy fear oo
but can u connect me to the girl so i can be her physical husband.

Na wen i quash finish, she go no wer she belong
Re: I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband by Melahou(m): 8:15am On Mar 29, 2015
You are hooked...

There is no going back
Re: I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2015
Hehe, Spiritual husband? Thank your God you never commit spiritual adultery.
Re: I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband by ogashman(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2015
LOVEGINO:
Oboi u dull die! Do u ve anytin to do with d spirit world? Abeg connect me wit her, I need a spiritual wife too.

no be everywhere dem dey do sharp guy o
Re: I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband by ogashman(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2015
gateofheaven:
Spirit husbands are aggressive,wicked and dangerous,you where lucky she gave you the expo,my brother if you are not spiritually sound just forget the love thing and walk.

yea u re right.my dad had an experience before he got married which he told me.dats d more reason I'm worried
Re: I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2015
My guy no levo! Bang ur way tru. It only hurts wen u marry d lady; that's when u keep waking up only to find urself in d toilet or car-garage.
Re: I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband by stingbreed(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2015
Op u are clearly a learner......

How can a girl tell u such lie & u believe.... Spirit husband my foot....

U better go & wreck that dam ......

She get spirit husband but she de do boyfriend angry

Rubbish
Re: I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband by LOVEGINO(m): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2015
ogashman:

no be everywhere dem dey do sharp guy o
so bcuz she get SH, u no go nak? Remember Apkos n d Fish.
Re: I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband by dharay99: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2015
aaah, ur case gallant o, plz today is Sunday...yew both should seek ur pastor or Reverend.... cry

(1) (Reply)

A Perfect Relationship....... How Possible? / Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( / Is It A Bad Idea To Respect Your Girlfriend's Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.