Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

Guys... What Would You Say? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys... What Would You Say? (1450 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Guys What Do You Say!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys... What Would You Say? by Pr0ton: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ok. You met her on a social website through some "find friends" search engine. You started a chat with her. You went from being normal to being romantic (not really romantic. You made the romance intentional) And then, you started wooing her (Yh. On first meeting) She did the norm of rejecting your proposal, but you kept pressing her. After answering tonnes of questions from her with regards to knowing you better, she eventually gave in to your proposal...

And remember I said you made everything intentional. Intentional in the sense that you didn't love her as you seemed to 'sincerely' claim to her (emphasis on the quoted) Then it's about time you exposed your trick to her (at least you had had the test you wanted; to know if you could successfully woo a girl on your first meeting)

How would you tell her you were only joking afterall? sad
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by MrDojo(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pr0ton:
Ok. You met her on a social website through some "find friends" search engine. You started a chat with her. You went from being normal to being romantic (not really romantic. You made the romance intentional) And then, you started wooing her (Yh. On first meeting) She did the norm of rejecting your proposal, but you kept pressing her. After answering tonnes of questions from her with regards to knowing you better, she eventually gave in to your proposal...

And remember I said you made everything intentional. Intentional in the sense that you didn't love her as you seemed to 'sincerely' claim to her (emphasis on the quoted) Then it's about time you exposed your trick to her (at least you had had the test you wanted; to know if you could successfully woo a girl on your first meeting)

How would you tell her you were only joking afterall? sad

Bro w@ u did is kinda childish and mean....bt great....

Best answers dnt tell r u were jst jokin becuz u ave turned r into an automatic fool...she will be depressed...and blah blah....

Jst go on wit it and see w@ appens u may eventually like r......

1 Like

Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by dharay99: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
c'mon, u don't wanna break anoda girl's heart...

Try play along, u myt end up lovin her like a morafvcker...

Aaah, u seriously don't wanna tell her straight... Neva would I do such
cry
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by MaLAdyy(f): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by Lionbite(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
wtf is all this?
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by Pr0ton: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
MrDojo:

[size=20]Bro w@ u did is kinda childish and mean....[/size]bt great....
Best answers dnt tell r u were jst jokin becuz u ave turned r into an automatic fool...she will be depressed...and blah blah....
Jst go on wit it and see w@ appens u may eventually like r......

You think it was?

Pr0ton:
(at least you had had the test you wanted; to know if you could successfully woo a girl on your first meeting)
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
Who's releasing these yabaleftians roaming the nook and crannies of Nairaland?

undecided
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by Pr0ton: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
MaLAdyy:
undecided undecided

This your signature sef undecided undecided
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by MaLAdyy(f): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pr0ton:

This your signature sef undecided undecided

u v a p wid it?
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by Pr0ton: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
FrancisTony:
Who's releasing these yabaleftians roaming the nook and crannies of Nairaland?

undecided

I got the keys when you were 'deadly' asleep.

undecided
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by Pr0ton: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
dharay99:
c'mon, u don't wanna break anoda girl's heart...

Try play along, u myt end up lovin her like a morafvcker...

Aaah, u seriously don't wanna tell her straight... Neva would I do such
cry

So you would play along with her.. But the longer the relationship, the severe the hurt.
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by Pr0ton: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
MaLAdyy:

u v a p wid it?

Pffffffffffff
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by dharay99: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pr0ton:

So you would play along with her.. But the longer the relationship, the severe the hurt.

in ds case I disagree,

Yhu tink abt d good side of d opposite of ur statement...
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by Exponental(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Wait till april 1st.......

1 Like

Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by Pr0ton: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Exponental:

Haha.. Good idea. cheesy
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by dharay99: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Exponental:

and pre-dial 911 on ur phone b4 telling her on dat day cry
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by SpeedyConnect(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
dharay99:

and pre-dial 911 on ur phone b4 telling her on dat day cry
Lol
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by henribj(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
OP if you are the one who actually did this to a woman, then i must say i am highly disappointed in you
which man in his right senses would want to play with the feelings of a woman
if you asked her out based on an attraction, and then later the attraction is no longer there, that is a different story and understandable
but for you to wake up and decide you want to mess with a girls head? just so you can feel better as a man??
little wonder why women put men on a long thing whenever men are asking them out, just so they can know how serious the man is, and then later we turn around to castigate them for putting we men on a long thing cos of say we dey ask them out, not knowing its silly bois like you who make the job of men difficult.
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by justmag(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
The norm of rejecting your proposal?? OP...rejection is normal for you? shocked
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by Pr0ton: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
henribj:
OP if you are the one who actually did this to a woman, then i must say i am highly disappointed in you
which man in his right senses would want to play with the feelings of a woman
if you asked her out based on an attraction, and then later the attraction is no longer there, that is a different story and understandable
but for you to wake up and decide you want to mess with a girls head? just so you can feel better as a man??
little wonder why women put men on a long thing whenever men are asking them out, just so they can know how serious the man is, and then later we turn around to castigate them for putting we men on a long thing cos of say we dey ask them out, not knowing its silly bois like you who make the job of men difficult.

Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by Pr0ton: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
justmag:
The norm of rejecting your proposal?? OP...rejection is normal for you? shocked

Like you've wooed a girl who accepted your proposal instantly. undecided
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by justmag(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pr0ton:

Like you've wooed a girl who accepted your proposal instantly. undecided

except I don't know better. When you say proposal. Do you mean just asking her out or asking her to date u or some bf and gf stuff?? undecided
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by Pr0ton: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
justmag:

except I don't know better. When you say proposal. Do you mean just asking her out or asking her to date u or some bf and gf stuff?? undecided

The latter.
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by justmag(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pr0ton:

The latter.

usually! I don't proposed that! As a matter of fact. I never have. The girl usually wants more and then it happens if I see her as gf material. I am a go with the flow kinda dude.
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
op is like these criminal minded nigerians who go abroad to spoil our image. enganging in scams, drug peddling, and other illegal acts. making things difficult for we innocent ones who want to stay legal..
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by Pr0ton: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
justmag:

usually! I don't proposed that! As a matter of fact. I never have. The girl usually wants more and then it happens if I see her as gf material. I am a go with the flow kinda dude.

Then why speak of matters you have no experience of?
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by Pr0ton: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
SkinnyDude:
op is like these criminal minded nigerians who go abroad to spoil our image. enganging in scams, drug peddling, and other illegal acts. making things difficult for we innocent ones who want to stay legal..

Lol.. You are wrong Brother. I'm not the type cheesy
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pr0ton:

Lol.. You are wrong Brother. I'm not the type cheesy
you dont have feelings for her. you just wanted to test your wooing skills
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by Pr0ton: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
SkinnyDude:

you dont have feelings for her. you just wanted to test your wooing skills

Exactly. How would I have gone about that if I wanted to?
Try it on animals?
No. She (girls) is the best option.
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by blueyedgeek(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Wish I had that much time in the world to sit down and chat unproductive nonsense with a girl I barely know. You really dey enjoy bro (I wonder how many hours you put into wooing her).
Re: Guys... What Would You Say? by Pr0ton: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
blueyedgeek:
Wish I had that much time in the world to sit down and chat unproductive nonsense with a girl I barely know. You really dey enjoy bro (I wonder how many hours you put into wooing her).

Haha.. Hours ke

(1) (Reply)

Why I Was No Longer Allowed To Touch The VCD Player In My Father's House / What Do You Think.... Guys / To The Real Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.