Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Guys What Do You Say!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do You Say!!!! (10991 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Had a chat with a friend and he gave me some characteristics of his dream woman... What shocked me most was the point he laid emphasis that she must be great in bed or get a divorce... Now guys I believe everyone has his own scale of preference.#smiles# ... Help some sisters out and help me too.
WHAT'S YOUR PERCEPTION OF A WIFE MATERIAL?[

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by vizkiz: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
#singing#

I'm inlove with the coco (coco, coco)!!!
I got it for the low low!!!
36 that's a kilo grin

8 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Dotwillis1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Everything dhat has gt to do with moral virtue

...and then she must knw ao to pound yam!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Enegod(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
The prerequisite of being labeled wifey
to over 90% of the men is that she
must know how to COOK. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Kennywills7(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
If she cant cook then teach her how to cook and she will gladly learn if she truly luv u
To me a God fearing girl is d best, dat is a well manner girl

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by ronald4lif(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Enegod:
The prerequisite of being labeled wifey
to over 90% of the men is that she
must know how to COOK. undecided

Very important

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by djeezy(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Perception of wife material varies. It's a subjective thing. Compatibility should be put into consideration. Let our standard not be about or above perfection. Nobody is perfect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Everything dhat has gt to do with moral virtue

...and then she must knw ao to pound yam!
That pounding of yam to me is for men o
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by braindamage(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
braindamage:
. lipsrsealed
Spill it jare... What's ya idea of a wifey material
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by ronald4lif(m): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
djeezy:
Perception of wife material varies. It's a subjective thing. Compatibility should be put into consideration. Let our standard not be about or above perfection. Nobody is perfect.

Word!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by danchuzzy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:

That pounding of yam to me is for men o

Ehn?? angry angry

Nails seffff
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by pweshboi(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hmmmm features of a wife material in my own point of view

1. Must be a good cook

2. **Must** be good in bed wink

3. Must be intelligent, clean and have good manners

4. Must know how to deal with her husband wisely when he's angry or upset

5. Must love he's family members

6. Must be ready to build a family with the husband both financially and otherwise
7. Fellow nairalanders make una add una own join heheheh

With all these I don't see a reason why any sane man wouldnt want any lady with this qualities as a wifey

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
A long roll of cloth, preferably, cotton, with the word "wife" written all over it.

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Fatalveli(m): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
She should know how to cook, dress, impress and be able to withstand and accept my d1ck

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
vizkiz:
#singing#

I'm inlove with the coco (coco, coco)!!!
I got it for the low low!!!
36 that's a kilo grin
so fit write in black ink grin tongue
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
danchuzzy:

Ehn?? >sad >sad

Nails seffff
Not nails tho... It's stressful and requires lots of energy to get the yam smooth.. At home dad pounds the yam if my bro ain't around.. So I think it's a guy thing
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Kennywills7(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
pweshboi:
Hmmmm features of a wife material in my own point of view

1. Must be a good cook

2. **Must** be good in bed wink

3. Must be intelligent, clean and have good manners

4. Must know how to deal with her husband wisely when he's angry or upset

5. Must love he's family members

6. Must not be ready to build a family with the husband both financially and otherwise
7. Fellow nairalanders make una add una own join heheheh

With all these I don't see a reason why any sane man wouldnt want any lady with this qualities as a wifey
bros u try
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by pweshboi(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
danchuzzy:

Ehn?? angry angry

Nails seffff

Abi o, den d asking for house keeping money is for the guys too abi.... Ur husband would help u pound if he's d type dat is considerate like moi smiley and wat if he calls and tell u to prepare pounded yam for him, u'll wait for him to get back and pound abi? Hehehe ladies wey fit pound wit passion dey close *oko wan lode*
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
A long roll of cloth, preferably, cotton, with the word "wife" written all over it.

True wife material
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by braindamage(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:

Spill it jare... What's ya idea of a wifey material
Good heart, Brains(she does not have to be a rocket scientist). Beauty(she does not have to be pretty like [insert name] ).. Good Cook(not a swallow fan, but I pound yam well & boil water grin). For the BED PART...ghen ghen... We will learn jare, she does not to be Gianna Michaels lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed...and finally finally...she go fear God(sadly, am not a strong Christian). I need that church wife

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Young03(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
She must be fair..and she must av an android hip...lookin 4 an oyibo woman dt has ds qualities
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
braindamage:
Good heart, Brains(she does not have to be a rocket scientist). Beauty(she does not have to be pretty like [insert name] ).. Good Cook(not a swallow fan, but I pound yam well & boil water grin). For the BED PART...ghen ghen... We will learn jare, she does not to be Gianna Michaels lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed...and finally finally...she go fear God(sadly, am not a strong Christian). I need that church wife
Na pastor pikin na ...
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kennywills7:
If she cant cook then teach her how to cook and she will gladly learn if she truly luv u
To me a God fearing girl is d best, dat is a well manner girl

Nice one guy... Good luck searching
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by braindamage(m): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:

Na pastor pikin na ...
... grin grin..not really.. babe wey no go dey find Genesis for middle of bible grin. She go ready to go gym too, we go arrange that body especially after childbirth (healthwise inclusive).
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Sabadon(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
she must knw how to cook FOOD! MORE FOOD!! MUCH FOOD!!! d importance of this cannot b over emphasized grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by NuellaJ(f): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
U correct die cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by NuellaJ(f): 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
U correct die gringringrin
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by MrCork: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:
Had a chat with a friend and he gave me some characteristics of his dream woman... What shocked me most was the point he laid emphasis that she must be great in bed or get a divorce... Now guys I believe everyone has his own scale of preference.#smiles# ... Help some sisters out and help me too.

angry
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
Must have an awesome shape, intelligence and great cook
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by MrCork: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:

...AGAIN??...ONILA...WILL YOU STOP CREEATIN 30 THREAD A DAY....WE ARE FEDDDUP...PLEASE STOP FPR CRIST SAKE.. STOP!!! angry
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by MrCork: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette create new tread every 5 minute for Gods sake ...STOP PLS WE BEG YOU!!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Priest Caught Red-handed Bonking A Chic In His Toyota Rav4(photos) / Can You Date Muslim Chicks? / What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.