Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? (20264 Views)

I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me / Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote
author=icedbeatz post=32144341]

you care too much maybe that's y you are constantly friend zoned. try
treating them like an object you gotta win, do that to only careless,
materialistic bittches but don't ever treat the sweet reasonable ones
like that. [/quote] Thank You Boss
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote
author=icedbeatz post=32144341]

you care too much maybe that's y you are constantly friend zoned. try
treating them like an object you gotta win, do that to only careless,
materialistic bittches but don't ever treat the sweet reasonable ones
like that. [/quote] Thank You Boss.cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? by AijaiI(f): 12:56am On Mar 30, 2015
We love attention wink & wen d guy moves on, u lose it. Chikena
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? by Sunymoore(m): 6:32am On Mar 30, 2015
AijaiI:
We love attention wink & wen d guy moves on, u We lose it. Chikena
Fixed smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 30, 2015
When i come across dis kind of ladies i do less talk n more action because i already know dat she luv me but cant say Yes. Simply ignore asking her if she luv u after u've told her d first tym. Visit her, pretend u r jealous wen u see her wit male friends n steal kisses from her wen dey 2 of u r alone but be gentle abt it, b4 u know u'll receive a call from her askin if u r at home because she want come over. If u r tactical n professional, dat's d end of d river. U will swim her river of joy!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? by motanjo(f): 7:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Its just very basic, most females would friend zone a guy Cuz to them, they feel he would always be there, they feel he likes them too much to let go. And when he does, they get furious, they sometimes even question the fact that he really liked them to start with. Then they give excuses for their jealousy e,g if he really liked me he would have held on to me. They don't wanna have you and they don't wanna let you go. It's just very selfish
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? by ochoa(m): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2015
That's what most ladies enjoy doing.... Meet up somewhere and talk, 'no hold barred' bruv... Jekonmo
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? by DenisRock(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2015
the thing is that most gals love d idea of a guy fawning over them so when they see that u have moved on they feel less important.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? by theMusicNerd(m): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2015
My case was that I was tripping for the chick, she said 'NO' and I boned her for some months, later, she re-established contact, and by then I had gotten one very hot chick as gf. She asked 'bout my relationship status, I told her I was taken, very very taken, she wanted to start the 'guidiance and counselling' therapy session again, with this guy doin' this or doin' that, I just cleared her that I'm no more that guy. Clearly, she wanted someone to talk to cuz she was in 'distress' I recomended a mutual friend.

As fate would have it, even hotter chick started comin' around, and now when I look at her, she doesn't even fit the kind of chicks I have with me now... Both friends and girlfriend ... And now, she's tryna get that attention she used to get, ßuh that ship has set sail a long time ago.
though she says I've changed and I'm now a 'bad boi'.. ßuh she likes the bad boi better...

What am I saying. Free the babe, better chicks will come. Concentrate on building yourself, and btw, flaunt that your new chick to her, and make sure ur new chick is hotter than her.

Danke!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? by arimahoseloka(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Opioko:
So there was this girl I was into, Phuck it! I'm still into her so I decided to fill her in to my feelings which in return I got rejected on the grounds that she really likes me but just want our relationship at the friendship level, I tried to see if she could change her mind but then subsequently decided to move on though still maintaining contacts...

But I've come to notice that this girl always gets jealous and annoyed whenever she sees me use another girl as my display picture on social networks... She even ignores my messages whenever I do... I decided to ask her why, she openly told me she gets jealous whenever I use another girls picture that is not hers, which got me wondering and in turn leads to my questions ....

Why do females get jealous over this? ... Could it be she feels something for me? Should I try her again or simply move on?

Now, over to you guys...

guys guys guys, when will u learn, there is absolutely no need asking her out. just make her like u. do d things a boyfriend would do 4 his babe. capitalize on her jealousy and make her fall in love, before she knows it, she will find herself in a situation where she will be the one begging u.
I've done this so many times and it works like a charm. don't go asking 4 relationship like one loner, make her feel special anytime she is with u. treat her like a princess.
my brother before u know it this girl will not be able 2 breathe without u, just try it. the one I have here is obsessed with me. she can't get enough.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2015
Opioko:
So there was this girl I was into, Phuck it! I'm still into her so I decided to fill her in to my feelings which in return I got rejected on the grounds that she really likes me but just want our relationship at the friendship level, I tried to see if she could change her mind but then subsequently decided to move on though still maintaining contacts...

But I've come to notice that this girl always gets jealous and annoyed whenever she sees me use another girl as my display picture on social networks... She even ignores my messages whenever I do... I decided to ask her why, she openly told me she gets jealous whenever I use another girls picture that is not hers, which got me wondering and in turn leads to my questions ....

Why do females get jealous over this? ... Could it be she feels something for me? Should I try her again or simply move on?

Now, over to you guys...

cuz they are fish sllers
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? by okwabayi(m): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
The truth is: woman matter no different from the Nigerian government. If you put their actions for mind na psychia you go end last last.
Make your move on how many women you care to, f-uck the ones who accept you and keep it moving. If they keep frustrating you or playing hard to get then na olosho win am in the end.
As a man you should have more important things to focus on than chasing girls. Many side activities you engage in may reel them in eventually. Chasing them squarely will only bring you multiple heart aches and a big space of wasted time.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? by thanki410(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Indecision with a bit of greed bro...

(1) (2) (Reply)

FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out / 7 Bible Verses That Proof Jesus Was A Black Man / To Hit Or Not To Hit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.