Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents (28736 Views)

Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Removing An Explosive Device Buried By Insurgents (photo) / Elections: Lawmaker, 8 Others Killed By Insurgents In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by naijainfogalery: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
wpw
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by dupsiegee: 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
I pray that God will keep the babies and strenthen the parents.
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kingrapha:
Na me giv dem belle?mtcheeewwwwww in other news am first to comment
i doubt if you can......
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by absoluteSuccess: 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Happy delivery on the po.
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by khassy(m): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
RickRichards:

PDP is Boko Haram.
just now wey I post you done quote me

haba

rest na smileysmileysmiley
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by Segadem(m): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sweetcollins:
Hmm....d name should be Ramher or Haram
Raheem or Ramota
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by absoluteSuccess: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Happy delivery on the go.
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by chiefolododo(m): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Change!!!
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
I tot. Jona don finish dem. Boko haram stil de God deliver us frm d evil of. Boko haram and PDP

Meanwhile GEJ till MAY 29 handing over date
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by lovbebgr3gr3: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by Samirana360(m): 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
D baby will liv his/her life fighting insurgency
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by Kingrapha(m): 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
khassy:
I blame APC for this

sadsadsad
everything. na apc. or Pdp u b idiot
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by VENTY0(f): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by pweetixandy: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=mike404 post=32140637][/quote]

So,what does ur display of stu.pi.idity have to do with my comment that u had to quote me?

If that's written in ur quran,please go and speak to muhammed wherever he is and ask him to revise the quran. Thank u
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by An2elect2(f): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kingrapha:

but why
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by mike404(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
At least Jonathan should bring his boko boys to order. Killing those unborn kids means killing the future of Nigeria. Those kids are the future of this nation so GEJ musnt destroy the future of this country before he officially leaves Aso rock in the next few hours
WOMEN ARE NOTHING BUT A SEX OBJECT ACCORDING TO QURAN
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by ribbit: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]I thought they said the Nigerian Army already ended the Boko Haram insurgency?[/size]
im afraid boko haram is here to stay
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by khassy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kingrapha:
everything. na apc. or Pdp u b idiot
calm down and drink orijin

#PoliticsNoBeFight
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by MKO4ever(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
God is powerful
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by mike404(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
pweetixandy:

So,what does ur display of stu.pi.idity have to do with my comment that u had to quote me?

If that's written in ur quran,please go and speak to muhammed wherever he is and ask him to revise the quran. Thank u
WOMEN ARE DIRTY CREATURES - QURAN
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by Missmossy(f): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Aww strong women, may God bring an end to all of the insurgency issues.
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by 9jatatafo(m): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
God bless the women and the babies. They babies will be great people
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by shadowwalker101: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
God is wonderful
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by pweetixandy: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
mike404:
WOMEN ARE DIRTY CREATURES - QURAN

Dumb phuck..u think I'm muslim becos of that islamic creed on my profile
See ya life outside
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Aww. Thank God for safety.

Bushbabies smiley
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by edgideon(m): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Picshures or ahddonblievit
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by chidimmaaa(f): 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kingrapha:
your foolishness knows no bound. Otondo
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by Namdez: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
[-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------quote author=UrennaNkoli post=32140477]At least Jonathan should bring his boko boys to order. Killing those unborn kids means killing the future of Nigeria. Those kids are the future of this nation so GEJ musnt destroy the future of this country before he officially leaves Aso rock in the next few hours[/quote]
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by Ifenna05(m): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Isokay..
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by YourAncestor: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
lmaoo dude you are crazy!

I'm not a 'dude'. Kindly refer to my moniker..
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
YourAncestor:

I'm not a 'dude'. Kindly refer to my moniker..

whatever you are!!!! undecided
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by mzchinny(f): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
When will this insurgent ever end? Naija which way. meanwhile wat shall we call the babies? bush babies?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Priests, Sisters Protest Killing Of Enugu People By Fulanis / PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly / IPOB: Army, Police Kill 5 In Aba During Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu's Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.