Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents (28733 Views)

Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Removing An Explosive Device Buried By Insurgents (photo) / Elections: Lawmaker, 8 Others Killed By Insurgents In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by Misogynist2014(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
E ku ewu omo o.
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by cozy7(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Let her name d child "BOKO HARAM"
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by undefeated(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kingrapha:
Na me giv dem belle?mtcheeewwwwww in other news am first to comment
God no go let d one u impregnate go through such, b mindful of ur words because it could b any of us, show some please
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by Fourwinds: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kingrapha:
u don forget, u poke one of dem dat time cheesy
Kingrapha:
u don forget, u poke one of dem dat time
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by CLEARINGAGENT: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=Kingrapha post. Na me giv dem belle?mtcheeewwwwww in other news am first to comment[/quote] i cant believe u said this.
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kingrapha:
and someone somewhere will think he/she have a sane son #OYO is their own.
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by Margauxluv(f): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kingrapha:

smh
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by dapelua(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Toluwani, Oyo:

Oyo East LG result: PDP6,326, APC,17,105, TOTAL VOTES CAST 26,158
March 29, 20156:46 pm
Ozioma, Ebonyi :
There is tension in Ebonyi State as the Independent National Electoral Commission has refused to announce results of last Saturday’s elections in the state.
Our correspondent gathered from youth members of the Labour Party that there would be “chaos” should the INEC fail to announce the result before the end of today.
“And if the results are announced and it falls short of what we already have from our agents, then we will burn the state,” a LP member said.
March 29, 20156:40 pm

Jude, Plateau:
Results for Jos south

Turu Jos south
Presidential PDP 8,894, APC 571
Senate PDP 9,151, APC 251
House of reps. PDP 9,079, APC 403

Gyel B, Jos south
Presidential PDP 6,376; APC 1,054
Senate PDP 5,360, APC 2,065
House of reps. PDP 5,816, APC 1,465

Kuru B Jos south
Presidential PDP 6,858; APC 445
Senate PDP 6,245, APC 1,018
House of reps. PDP 6,081, APC 1,039

http://elections2015.punchng.com/live-updates/
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by Nickymezor(f): 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
YourAncestor:
The kids will be named George 'Bush'
LOLZ. Veri funni... thank God for safe delivery oo..wen will this BH palava end nw Their matter tire me to hear ooo...
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by Kobeje(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
How will bh not attack when the soldiers that should protect the librated towns and villages are busy harrasing innocent civilians during election.
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by mike404(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
pweetixandy:

Dumb phuck..u think I'm muslim becos of that islamic creed on my profile
See ya life outside
ALL WOMEN WILL GO TO HELL-QURAN
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by omoodeogere(m): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]I thought they said the Nigerian Army already ended the Boko Haram insurgency?[/size]
are u asking me I don't know
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by mickyarams: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kingrapha:
FTC HEHEHEHE
WE'LL TO THE TOPIC I GUESS THEY ARE BUSH BABIES

It's not funny at all. Having been in the labor room with my wife twice, child birth is not a funny thing at all.
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Apocalypto tinz . . .
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by idinc(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kingrapha:
FTC HEHEHEHE
how old re u?
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
[size=18pt][b]This is a great question.

Imagine that this rag tab bunch of militants with only small arms, is not only holding its own against a multinational force made up of Niger, Cameroon, Chad and the great Nigerian military ( that single handedly intervened and won wars in Liberia and Sierra Leone under Abacha) and with the multinational forces recieving technical and Arial support from NATO; This rag tag group is apparently so powerful and superior to the the multinational forces that it has time to be opening up new fronts and clearing towns of civilians.

Why does it seem I am the only one in the country that is saying that what we are being told cannot possibly be true.

If as seems very probable that the multinational forces with Nigeria are only pretending to fight Boko Haram, perhaps our next question should be :
Are the multinational forces (including Nigerian military) covertly supporting the terrorists that are massacring Nigerians and clearing Nigerian towns of all its inhabitants?

Are the multinational forces (including Nigerian military) really the terrorists that are massacring Nigerians and clearing Nigerian towns of all its inhabitants?[/b][/size]

Orikinla:
[size=28pt]I thought they said the Nigerian Army already ended the Boko Haram insurgency?[/size]
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by skykenny: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ishilove:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/women-give-birth-to-babies-in-bush-fleeing-attack-by-insurgents/
Thought Borno has been cleared of these bastards. What these news am hearing of beheading people and chasing out the villagers. So Shakau is still alive?
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by simdam500(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
cool shocked shocked shocked angry sad
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by Tattooboy: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Opey4luv:
Nigerians!!! We'll always survive no matter the odds.
. Those dat av bin killed arent Nigerians?
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by anonimi: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Orikinla:
I thought they said the Nigerian Army already ended the Boko Haram insurgency?

Please show us where 'they' said the NA already ended the BH insurgency otherwise you are a very unpatriotic stewpid LIAR!

1 Like

Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by ofwolfnman: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kingrapha:
FTC HEHEHEHE
You are a complete m...o...r...on.
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by demoymcmb(m): 6:38am On Mar 30, 2015
Or george of d jungle
Re: Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents by Onyiido: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
At least Jonathan should bring his boko boys to order. Killing those unborn kids means killing the future of Nigeria. Those kids are the future of this nation so GEJ musnt destroy the future of this country before he officially leaves Aso rock in the next few hours
And what has jonathan have to do with this. Sometimes the way pple talk on NL makes me wonder. Does it means that APC supporters that kills are being justified?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Time To Rally Round Bola Tinubu, By Femi Aribisala / Emmanuel Uduaghan Returns To PDP / Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.