Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Apology To All Romancelanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apology To All Romancelanders (2785 Views)

Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. / Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apology To All Romancelanders by Bisolarrh: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
If you did something wrong to someone, it's always good you should accept you are guilty and you should not feel shame for this.

All I want you all to know is that apology shows that you have admitted you are guilty and if you owe someone an apology SWALLOW your pride and give them one.

I displayed immaturity, stepped on the toes of romancelanders and disappointed those who trusted in me that I had no choice other than deactivate my account

I know people no longer have regard for me but that doesn't stop my apology

In deep regrets, I sincerely apologize to all romancelanders and most importantly the dude I screenshot his pm

I just hope I can still find a place in the heart of guys

Thank you all
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Woman, ur faith has saved you, go and sin no more grin

6 Likes

Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by vizkiz: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
I don't know wHat you did...neither do I give a furck. But ermmmm this is the internet, you will definitely step on toes undecided

4 Likes

Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by mirexxx(f): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
a place in their heart?? lol
what for?? grin grin grin
you did nothing to me
you're forgiven sha wink tongue

Kristina1 should have done the same sha smiley
i know she's back
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by dechandel(f): 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by Enegod(m): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
we don't give a f***! undecided
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by alberto2k(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Like i give a ƒบςк grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
U are forgiven and I hope u have change for better this time around.

Don't sin anymore okay cheesy
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
What did you do?
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by ammyluv2002(f): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Enegod:
We do grin tongue
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Enegod:
alberto2k:
Like i give a ƒvcк grin grin
Enegod:
Thirded...

When will you girls add the word NETWORKING to your dictionary? undecided
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by rawpadgin(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
before ur apology can be accepted, pm the young man u embarrassed, make an arrangement to take him out for lunch

till then, apology not accepted
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by Enegod(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
I hope you have forgiven yourself for behaving so childish and preposterous as well as shaming your fellow ladies in the process.

As for this apology, I couldn't care less..... undecided
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by rawpadgin(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
before ur apology can be accepted, pm the young man u embarrassed, make an arrangement with him on how u can take him out for lunch

till then, apology not accepted! grin
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by mirexxx(f): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
missclasssy:
I hope you have forgiven yourself for behaving so childish and preposterous as well as shaming your fellow ladies in the process.

As for this apology, I wouldn't care less..... undecided
wink
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by Bisolarrh: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
rawpadgin:
before ur apology can be accepted, pm the young man u embarrassed, make an arrangement to take him out for lunch

till then, apology not accepted
I just hope to see him on this thread to apologize
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bisolarrh:
I just hope to see him on this thread to apologize
That will require some type of magic. Did you even mention him? So how the hell do you expect him to show up?

This is so childish abeg.

1 Like

Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
A guy pm you and you posted the screenshot of your convo here probably to harass the guy but you got embarrassed instead.... You didn't offend romancelanders but the guy you embarrassed..... And this isn't an apology, you should pm the guy an apology or apologize to him on this very thread!!
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by xynerise: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Next time before you create a thread to feel like Genevieve on the internet, you have to prepare for the consequences...but no one cares though.

2 Likes

Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by Bisolarrh: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
D1ck:
A guy pm you and you posted the screenshot of your convo here probably to harass the guy but you got embarrassed instead.... You didn't offend romancelanders but the guy you embarrassed..... And this isn't an apology, you should pm the guy an apology or apologize to him on this very thread!!
I don't know his moniker offhand I would have pmed him
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Don't worry guys, I'm gonna take one for the team to see if she is still a snitch, cause that's what bros are for.

Sending PM in:

1 Like

Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bisolarrh:
If you did something wrong to someone, it's always good you should accept you are guilty and you should not feel shame for this.

All I want you all to know is that apology shows that you have admitted you are guilty and if you owe someone an apology SWALLOW your pride and give them one.

I displayed immaturity, stepped on the toes of romancelanders and disappointed those who trusted in me that I had no choice other than deactivate my account

I know people no longer have regard for me but that doesn't stop my apology

In deep regrets, I sincerely apologize to all romancelanders and most importantly the dude I screenshot his pm

I just hope I can still find a place in the heart of guys

Thank you all

Look hun, you don't even need to apologize. It's of no use

Just do what you are on nairaland to do.
Don't give a fvck about what anybody has to say...
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Am I missing something here? undecided
Who's this "hitcb"? undecided

1 Like

Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bisolarrh:
I don't know his moniker offhand I would have pmed him
Why don't you go ask Google his moniker... Or probably Wikipedia..... You meant you can be so inhuman to the extent that you can't even remember the moniker of the person you publicly disgraced... I bet you don't know the answer to 2+2 without the aid of a calculator
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by nawtikid(m): 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hehehehe

Shakara don end o
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
D1ck:
Why don't you go ask Google his moniker... Or probably Wikipedia..... You meant you can be so inhuman to the extent that you can't even remember the moniker of the person you publicly disgraced... I bet you don't know the answer to 2+2 without the aid of a calculator
Time for you to deactivate again OP. grin
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Who cares?
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by phlio(m): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
sure..... u r forgiven...
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by echobee(f): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
xynerise:
Next time before you create a thread to feel like Genevieve on the internet, you have to prepare for the consequences...but no one cares though.
shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue embarassed lipsrsealed. See who is talking shocked where haf u beans? angry
Re: Apology To All Romancelanders by xynerise: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
echobee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue embarassed lipsrsealed. See who is talking shocked where haf u beans? angry
My house undecided

Happy Election Day 2 cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. / Very Surprise: See The Reason Why African Women Wear Waist Bead, Will Shock You / Am New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.