Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 (4410 Views)

A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. / Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by iamdurent(m): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
OK, am naturally proud so i have to humble myself to beg dis nairalanders ONLY because it makes no sense prolonging beefs with ladies.

Fed. Uni Of Tech,
Minna,
Niger State.
PMB 65
15th June, 2016.
Dear naughtynaughty and hateu2
With deep remorse in my heart, i want to seek apology.
No, am not an asslicker for publicly apologizing.
I took it far when it was a minor case that could be easily resolved.

I promise not to beef any NL babe again.
Yours sincerely,
Chigozie Durent.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by steppin: 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
iamdurent:
OK, am naturally proud so i have to humble myself to beg dis nairalanders ONLY because it makes no sense prolonging beefs with ladies.

Fed. Uni Of Tech,
Minna,
Niger State.
PMB 65
15th June, 2016.
Dear naughtynaughty and hateu2
With deep remorse in my heart, i want to seek apology.
No, am not an asslicker for publicly apologizing.
I took it far when it was a minor case that could be easily resolved.

I promise not to beef any NL babe again.
Yours sincerely,
Chigozie Durent.
An asslicker and attention seeker combined.
To slap you dey hungry me.

4 Likes

Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by hibiscus76(f): 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by larabae13(f): 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hmmn *waiting for d drama dats gonna happen*
Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by Kiish(m): 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
oya forgive him. hug and make up..
Everybody love everybody

Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by iamdurent(m): 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kiish:
oya forgive him. hug and make up.. Everybody love everybody
LOL, Bro. grin u neva sleep yet. lol
Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by larabae13(f): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
iamdurent:
You are very very stopid. Look, fool next time u dont know about d history of anything, dont open ur wide mouth to spew trash.
Nonsense.
guy do u wanna start anoda beef with sum1? U're still apologizing for one u wanna start anoda nawa oo beta learn to curb ur temper nd take things easy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by darkenkach(m): 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
Durent, your bold, courageous and outspoken online. I wish your real life is as interesting as it is on Niaraland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
OP cool

3 Likes

Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by iamdurent(m): 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
larabae13:
guy do u wanna start anoda beef with sum1? U're still apologizing for one u wanna start anoda nawa oo beta learn to curb ur temper nd take things easy

I Dont like beefing peeps, but some pple are too stopid u cant help but curse them *sighs*
Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by iamdurent(m): 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
darkenkach:
Durent, your bold, courageous and outspoken online. I wish your real life is as interesting as it is on Niaraland.
my online personality is exactly my real personality.
Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
steppin:
An asslicker and attention seeker combined. To slap you dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
steppin:
An asslicker and attention seeker combined. To slap you dey hungry me.
LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by larabae13(f): 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
iamdurent:

I Dont like beefing peeps, but some pple are too stopid u cant help but curse them *sighs*
dats why I said u need to curb ur temper...itz nt all insults dt is answered
Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
This is why boko haram bomb people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice one Op.....

Sips kunugringrin

Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by TamedWolf90: 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
See them, they don pursue abi remove the other topic, all of una run come here with their wahalas..
samurai
StfuareyouGod
Senibo
Etc...
Troublemakers, lols...
Make una go sleep o
Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by TamedWolf90: 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Tracilove, you are ignoring Daddy o
Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by larabae13(f): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
iamdurent:
Am trying to,
Eerm Oga steppin or wateva ur moniker is, neva comment on my thread again. Fool
guy u really are trying.... undecided why u put fool at d end of ur sentence uhn? U lyk to insult
Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by steppin: 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
Little kids everywhere. Prepare to get your ass banned.

2 Likes

Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by alobright17(m): 12:00am On Jun 16, 2016
You got a lot of apologies to do or na only those 2 proud things you don offend here?Onye oma Eliza

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by Kiish(m): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2016
lmao sleep ke? im wide awake, studying / watching movies.. if u can believe grin grin
iamdurent:
LOL, Bro. grin u neva sleep yet. lol
Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by iamdurent(m): 12:04am On Jun 16, 2016
Kiish:
lmao sleep ke? im wide awake, studying / watching movies.. if u can believe grin grin
LOL grin

@Steppin u are mad, fool.
Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by steppin: 12:07am On Jun 16, 2016
darkenkach:
If you believe that, you'll believe anything.
Take a good look at his picture and tell me if that guy can stand up to anyone, except online.
Even online, he resorts to insults at every given time, showing the kind of person he is...susceptible and weak.
Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by iamdurent(m): 12:14am On Jun 16, 2016
steppin:

If you believe that, you'll believe anything.
Take a good look at his picture and tell me if that guy can stand up to anyone, except online.
Even online, he resorts to insults at every given time, showing the kind of person he is...susceptible and weak.
Myopic idiot. I dnt blame u, keep on running away frm my posts, fool.
Meet me anyday offline and try nonsense with me then u'll see 4 yourself. animal
Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by adedammy007(m): 12:14am On Jun 16, 2016
wait for it! almost there........hateu2 will soon arrive with here crew maybe to hug and accept ur apology or otherwise.but I'm here sha jst to watch this in 3D with my pop corn and my diet coke
Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:22am On Jun 16, 2016
Apologizing for what? This is a faceless forum and we all know that. People will say something whether youre making good or bad.

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by alobright17(m): 12:25am On Jun 16, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Apologizing for what? This is a faceless forum and we all know that. People will say something whether youre making good or bad.

You never sleep?or you come to apologize to me Lol?
Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:30am On Jun 16, 2016
alobright17:

You never sleep?or you come to apologize to me Lol?

I'm a night crawler bae wink I only sleep when it needed.
Re: Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 by alobright17(m): 12:36am On Jun 16, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I'm a night crawler bae wink I only sleep when it needed.

Bae so you leave me for bed they crawl for NL this late?ok let's crawl crawl together here na Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Skinny (Photo) / Youtuber Mistakenly Uploads His S*xtape On Youtube / Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.