Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,761 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls (38046 Views)

APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results / Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by stephenqueen: 12:29am On Mar 30, 2015
I don't fvcking care about this,all I wanna hear is about Buhari winning the presidential election...
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Valwezzy: 12:29am On Mar 30, 2015
so Amadu atai is ranting because Gods will apkabia won..huh
I wonder what will happen to him and his fellow ApcTandoids..by the Time INEC declare #GEJ the winner. (they might even kill their selves and Run and away)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Come on APC. Akpabio is popular.give it to him. Ivotedgmb

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by uromicom: 12:30am On Mar 30, 2015
grin
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by emiye(m): 12:31am On Mar 30, 2015
yeh, over 400,000 votes in one senatorial districts. shocked....., brace up APC, the PDP is now dropping the magic numbers i anticipated,

Presidential will be well over a million votes for GEJ, it is a shame actually. grin grin.

I knew the make or break of APC is in the SS/ SE, it is not about chasing 25% for APC, it was about preventing inflation of votes, APC ought to ave directed lots of resources to prevent the occurence, and raised lot of alarms whether false or real a long time ago.

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 30, 2015
pendy79:

The total vote in Akwa Ibom won't be up to 300,000 this is what we said. I have friends and former colleagues who.still reside in Eket, Oron and Uyo who voted in the Election.

There was large apathy in the election and there is no way Akpabio would have won because the Abak 6 group of local government government comprising of Ibibios Re against his usurping of the rotational senatorial arrangement with the Ikot Ekpene Annang group.

Same with oron nation, PDP stole ballot papers, incident forms and results sheets based on info I got so far.

He has 400,000 plus votes out of 440000.registered voters, just wait and watch how this result is thrown.away.and he is removed from the senate after finger print authentication.

What they did in Rivers, Enugu, Imo, Abia, Cross Rivers is what is being played out here.

The boldness of the rigging in those states was beyond belief. In broad daylight.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Djdeebrain(m): 12:32am On Mar 30, 2015
There is a say that goes like this. Ibibio imaha nfon. Godwill is the nfon.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by tola9ja: 12:32am On Mar 30, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
SS cum SE no wahala
SW we gonna dug it out
North we gonna get 25%
We already winning
Inec should pls release chatham house ward result now, pls no delay
While pdp swears in jonathan at d eagle square on may 29, apc will swear in buhari on google square

IF YOU WIN 1 STATE WITHOUT MANIPULATION COME AND KILL ME

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by mcfarlin(m): 12:33am On Mar 30, 2015
NairalandPolice1:
E go soon clear for APC eyes na....... E go be lyk seasonal movie

GEJ till 2019

okay combine the total votes from akwaibom where there was low voter turnout in a state with few voters and ekiti state it's still not more than two local governments in katsina grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 30, 2015
ikwoche:
Come on APC. Akpabio is popular.give it to him. Ivotedgmb

This is the beginning of the strictness that Nigeria needs.

Follow the rules.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by ajealadick(m): 12:33am On Mar 30, 2015
ShineuEye:
This is Akwa Ibom state, if they repeat the election 10 times, PDP would still win.

But this margin?

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Everybody praise thy lord, oya close ur raise up hand and open ur mouth , if I hear pekem I go dash u Holy Ghost slap..[size=8pt][/size] grin praise thy lord oh sing oh sing oh praise thy lord.. Hallelujah !!! Sister peace oya do the Lord's Prayer and brother jona do national anthem, tinubu oya close ur mouth grin and okonjo okonjo u don chop Nigeria offering carry madueke go mama put with our money ehhh ehhh diaris God u o grin
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by redcliff: 12:35am On Mar 30, 2015
dagentility:
No way, nothing is gonna be cancelled. A fee cee are already crying.

Fine geh like you and no sense... smh.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by ElekeNtioba: 12:36am On Mar 30, 2015
It has started o!....we havent even gone far with elections and APC are beginning to whine abt the trashing they got. I just hope it ends in noise-making and no violence.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Prospero01(m): 12:36am On Mar 30, 2015
pendy79:

The total vote in Akwa Ibom won't be up to 300,000 this is what we said. I have friends and former colleagues who.still reside in Eket, Oron and Uyo who voted in the Election.
There was large apathy in the election and there is no way Akpabio would have won because the Abak 6 group of local government government comprising of Ibibios Re against his usurping of the rotational senatorial arrangement with the Ikot Ekpene Annang group.
Same with oron nation, PDP stole ballot papers, incident forms and results sheets based on info I got so far.
He has 400,000 plus votes out of 440000.registered voters, just wait and watch how this result is thrown.away.and he is removed from the senate after finger print authentication.
What they did in Rivers, Enugu, Imo, Abia, Cross Rivers is what is being played out here.
In Imo Governor Rochas tore the result. Imo State will never vote APC, same with Enugu. So get ur facts right on those state U mention bro. This election I repeat is the election of the highest rigger. Who rigs highest wins. Both parties are currently rigging even as we type on NL. So may the highest rigger win.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by naijaboiy: 12:36am On Mar 30, 2015
Which power do these people have for them to be calling for cancellation of polls undecided

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Sheggy13(m): 12:36am On Mar 30, 2015
Meiji:
Lol... what a result. grin
My brother imagine only one senatorial district and this man getting over 400,000 votes when states like Ogun have total votes less than 600,000. These are the kinds of states where they will rig massively for Jonathan. Don't be surprised if you see results like GEJ getting 1.5 million votes in Akwa Ibom..smh for this country. They've been quiet so far about Presidential elections results in SS and SE when we've been hearing results from states in other regions. You'll begin to see funny figures when day breaks.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 30, 2015
oakson:
Bunch Of Criminals!
Una Side No Consign Me I don Dash Jona
You can't stop a moving train
Change is real
Sai Buhari
PDP will stop that train, just wait till daybreak. No space in Aso Rock, GMB can use Zuma Rock if he really wants to live in a rock.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Boll2010: 12:38am On Mar 30, 2015
ignis:
Why can't we always have fresh virgin politicians. ...Almost everyone contesting are recycled political thieves.
politician wey dem never Bleep,wey dem never deflower,politcian wey never suck dick,politician wey never do a-ssfuck
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 30, 2015
pendy79:

He has 422,000 plus votes out of 439,000.registered voters, just wait and watch how this result is thrown.away.and he is removed from the senate after finger print authentication.

Watch out for 1.4million vote for GEJ out of 1.41million.registeres voters soon 99.9%. They never learn how to do things in moderation.

They are so used to the rigging they lose their senses doing it. No state across Nigeria have recorded a 95% turnout since yesterday but here we have a 98% vote for just one person. Let see how effective INEC's Automation and Finger Print authentication for ballot papers work.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by toluxa1(m): 12:38am On Mar 30, 2015
Click LIKE if you really believe Jonathan will win and SHARE if you believe Buhari will win.

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by pendy79: 12:40am On Mar 30, 2015
kalindaminda:

The boldness of the rigging in those states was beyond belief. In broad daylight.

They don't know the effectiveness of PVCs if not they won't have bothered. My friend told me APC won in virtually all polling units in Oron and Uyo yesterday but PDP went to town snatching and stealing ballot boxes.

Almost 10 units in.oron town had their boxes snatched yet they are submitting 98% vote now. Let INEC show us if truly it's fingerprint identification system.work.now.

7 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by weconnect: 12:40am On Mar 30, 2015
Will APC in lagos allow perple's choice to count when it comes to governorship election?

Pls emulate jonathan by allowing our vote count comes april 11

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Kingspin(m): 12:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Cancellation, something is happening in imo,rivers and akwa ibom. But buhari will not win there na.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by NairalandPolice1(m): 12:45am On Mar 30, 2015
mcfarlin:

okay combine the total votes from akwaibom where there was low voter turnout in a state with few voters and ekiti state it's still not more than two local governments in katsina grin cheesy
provided the population of infants in Katsina remains constant

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by mmsen: 12:45am On Mar 30, 2015
I could have predicted this result two years ago.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 12:46am On Mar 30, 2015
422,000 votes in one senatorial district? o yes, I understand, total number of vote cast ×4.is that the new rule?
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by saintandsinnerz: 12:46am On Mar 30, 2015
wakacome:
Though am an APC supporter and I am sure that BUHARI will win this election but APC can never win in akwaibom state because governor akpabio performed very well in the state and because of that PDP would win more votes than APC in the state.....
Keep deluding yourself that Buhari will win the election! really don't what is making you to say you are sure
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 30, 2015
Sheggy13:

My brother imagine only one senatorial district and this man getting over 400,000 votes when states like Ogun have total votes less than 600,000. These are the kinds of states where they will rig massively for Jonathan. Don't be surprised if you see results like GEJ getting 1.5 million votes in Akwa Ibom..smh for this country. They've been quiet so far about Presidential elections results in SS and SE when we've been hearing results from states in other regions. You'll begin to see funny figures when day breaks.
U should start thinking rationally. There are approximately 5 million pple in Akwa Ibom State, why shouldn't he have 1.5 million votes? Don't start!!!

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by 1009ja: 12:47am On Mar 30, 2015
He will abandon the Senate seat and run to St Kitts & Nevis where he has purchased citizenship having bought millions of dollars worth of resorts.
When President Buhari sees the extent of Akwa Ibom money looted by Akpabio, he will truely know that corruption is killing Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Ibime(m): 12:48am On Mar 30, 2015
If one of 3 senatorial districts in Akwa Ibom can post 440,000 votes, then AkwaIbom will post 1m to 1.2m votes as a whole in the Presidential election.

Compare with Ogun State with similar population only posting 515,000 votes altogether.

African magic numbers. AkwaIbom results sheet must have collated in Govt House.

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman / 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures / ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.