Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls (38048 Views)

APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results / Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 30, 2015
No one is saying APC should win everywhere.

BUT FOLLOW THE RULES AND DON'T RIG.

Having shame is rare among you people, I know. But unfortunately for you, people are not relying on your sense of right and wrong anymore. Now you are being watched. And the results must be verified.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by ocelot2006(m): 2:20am On Mar 30, 2015
pendy79:

The total vote in Akwa Ibom won't be up to 300,000 this is what we said. I have friends and former colleagues who.still reside in Eket, Oron and Uyo who voted in the Election.

There was large apathy in the election and there is no way Akpabio would have won because the Abak 6 group of local government government comprising of Ibibios Re against his usurping of the rotational senatorial arrangement with the Ikot Ekpene Annang group.

Same with oron nation, PDP stole ballot papers, incident forms and results sheets based on info I got so far.

He has 422,000 plus votes out of 439,000.registered voters, just wait and watch how this result is thrown.away.and he is removed from the senate after finger print authentication.

What they did in Rivers, Enugu, Imo, Abia, Cross Rivers is what is being played out here.

Watch out for 1.4million vote for GEJ out of 1.41million.registeres voters soon 99.9%. They never learn how to do things in moderation.

They are so used to the rigging they lose their senses doing it. No state across Nigeria have recorded a 95% turnout since yesterday but here we have a 98% vote for just one person. Let see how effective INEC's Automation and Finger Print authentication for ballot papers work.

APC valid ballot Paper removed to allow the PDP add up their huge number of ghost votes in Akwa Ibom.

What the hell are you blabbing about?! First of all there is absolutely NOTHING like Abak 6, BUT Abak 5. Also, there are NO Ibibio LGA within Abak 5, ONLY Annang, same tribe as the governor. And I can CATEGORICALLY tell you that the support Akpabio enjoys from same group is unrivalled anyway (I should know, I RESIDE here). And why the hell will Akpabio steal results sheets and co from Oro nation when the president enjoys extremely strong support here? There may be a few grumbling during the gubernatorial elections, but for the presidential? Forget it.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by phabulux: 2:32am On Mar 30, 2015
Meiji:
Lol... what a result. grin

Nairalandpolice1, damn!

Were you drunk when you gave youself that name?

Well, are you a true policeman? Don't rig this election. Watch the results roll in.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Lekmusic: 2:40am On Mar 30, 2015
The worst? Were you politically conscious during the obasanjo years? Yaradua said the process that brought him to power was flawed and you call this the worst? I cant
KenJak:
But can anybody come out bodly to say this election is free and fair? This election is the wosrt I've ever seen.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by maestroferddi: 3:24am On Mar 30, 2015
pendy79:

The total vote in Akwa Ibom won't be up to 300,000 this is what we said. I have friends and former colleagues who.still reside in Eket, Oron and Uyo who voted in the Election.

There was large apathy in the election and there is no way Akpabio would have won because the Abak 6 group of local government government comprising of Ibibios Re against his usurping of the rotational senatorial arrangement with the Ikot Ekpene Annang group.

Same with oron nation, PDP stole ballot papers, incident forms and results sheets based on info I got so far.

He has 422,000 plus votes out of 439,000.registered voters, just wait and watch how this result is thrown.away.and he is removed from the senate after finger print authentication.

What they did in Rivers, Enugu, Imo, Abia, Cross Rivers is what is being played out here.

Watch out for 1.4million vote for GEJ out of 1.41million.registeres voters soon 99.9%. They never learn how to do things in moderation.

They are so used to the rigging they lose their senses doing it. No state across Nigeria have recorded a 95% turnout since yesterday but here we have a 98% vote for just one person. Let see how effective INEC's Automation and Finger Print authentication for ballot papers work.

APC valid ballot Paper removed to allow the PDP add up their huge number of ghost votes in Akwa Ibom.
My friend I suggest you limit yourself to what you know.

You guys from claim to know more than everybody else yet from your submissions, all we see is hollowness.

Who toldd you that the Annangs hijacked the politics of Akwa Ibom state? Are you not being preposterous?

Udom Emmanuel the PDP flag bearer is from Eket senatorial district at the heart of Ibibioland while Umana of APC hails from Nsit Ubium. Both men are Ibibio men.

Since the return to democratic rule, the first governor Chief Victor Attah hails from Ibesikpo Asutan in Uyo senatorial district. He served two terms.
The outgoing governor Godswill Akpabio is from Essien Udim in Ikot Ekpene senatorial district.

The only senatorial district yet to serve the governorship is Eket senatorial district. The outcry of people from that section of the state owing to marginalisation and neglect has been strident. It was a case of the senatorial district having relatively little to show for its huge economic significance.

If APC with their laughable propaganda wanted to project the fortunes of Oron people as they wanted all to believe, they should have made it possible for an Oron man to emerge as their stand bearer.

APC have been deceiving themselves that they stood a chance. They were pinning their hopes on spurious endorsement by Victor Attah and Don Ettiebet, two expired politicians with infinitesimal political capital.

The assumption that turnout of voters in the SE and SS is just ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
Which power do these people have for them to be calling for cancellation of polls undecided

I have asked that same question
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Franzeez(m): 3:37am On Mar 30, 2015
MRLINGTON:
All governors wan go senate...power dey sweet o

They neva get tired of stealing

#Game of thrones

Swear with your future that you have never stolen
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by naijaboiy: 3:40am On Mar 30, 2015
Alexpissu:

I have asked that same question

it sometimes makes me wonder who really runs the election.

The electoral officers or ordinary party members. undecided
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

it sometimes makes me wonder who really runs the election.

The electoral officers or ordinary party members. undecided

INEC has the final say and if you not satisfied with the election exercise take it to court.

Follow Nigeria politics at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Kingspin(m): 3:55am On Mar 30, 2015
klbakare:

Ask them what? What are you saying?
Buhari wide votes.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Kingspin(m): 3:55am On Mar 30, 2015
klbakare:

Ask them what? What are you saying?
Buhari wide votes in those states.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by deandavid(m): 3:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Am not worried about ss and se results. Surely PDP will inflate them beyond proposition, thereby making Inec going forensic on all ballot just like how osibanjo introduced in sw states where pdp claimed they won.all those result will either be cancel or reduced.tribunals prepare your forensic machines.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by niceguy7(m): 4:00am On Mar 30, 2015
K[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Congrats sir. I voted for you. God bless you so much my able Governor.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 30, 2015
Congrats sir. I voted for you. God bless you so much my able Governor.
niceguy7:
K[color=#000099][/color]
Congrats sir. I voted for you.

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Bifwoli: 4:08am On Mar 30, 2015
Abayor7:
#GMB all the way!

everybody wants a #Change!

Not exactly,most folks don't want a clueless and ill educated coup plotter as president.Buhari is a bad fit.

GEJ all the way to 2019.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by M4gunners: 4:23am On Mar 30, 2015
oakson:
Bunch Of Criminals!
Una Side No Consign Me I don Dash Jona
You can't stop a moving train
Change is real
Sai Buhari
You mean the Train that was provided to us by Jonathan administration? Hehehehe PDP train is moving now almost everywhere nigeria.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by blackandbold: 4:35am On Mar 30, 2015
slimyem:
In how many states will APC call for cancellation of polls? Their wahala sef too much. They should just leave SE and SS alone.
Rivers state's cancellation can be justified though.That one is in everyone's face.
when or if the rsu sheets are not made available at thr appropriate time.....such results should be considered for nullification.this result sheets unavailability is common with se/sw sha.mmmm......anyway its non of ma business

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 30, 2015
Election is lyk a futball game, u win 2day, i win 2morow. dats hw it is so APC shud move on.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Pamcrest(f): 4:44am On Mar 30, 2015
APC goofed by not voting. The election will not be cancelled because d chairman didn't sight d result sheet....where is that done? And since APC refused to vote, if d court orders a recount of votes, APC has lost already.
I don't like Akpabio as a person but his people said he worked well so he can rep them in d senate.....unlike TA of Abia.....his is so appalling.
My humble submission
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by greatnow: 4:48am On Mar 30, 2015
smiley
oakson:
Bunch Of Criminals!
Una Side No Consign Me I don Dash Jona
You can't stop a moving train
Change is real
Sai Buhari
. Just apply the brake and the moving train will stop
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by ojnnaco(m): 4:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Dats great
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by OBB77(m): 5:00am On Mar 30, 2015
I dont care who wins. Am jst worried abt d process that brings in a winner. If d result sheets were missing at d onset of d elections then d results had bn compromised even b4 d start.
If u fink u r popular, then play d game free n square.
This is not abt PDP or APC, its abt d future of d country. Lets learn to do things right, at least for once.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:04am On Mar 30, 2015
CONTROVERSIALIST N PROPAGANDISE PARTY THE APC.
WHEN U WHEN, IT IS CALLED WIN BUT WHEN U LOSE IT IS RIGGING. THIS PARTY IS A COURSE TO THE PEACE OF THIS NATION
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by dammytosh: 5:15am On Mar 30, 2015
ShineuEye:
This is Akwa Ibom state, if they repeat the election 10 times, PDP would still win.

That is not enough reason why reault sheet should not be available.

Same thing they did in rivers state and edo. If pdp is sure of victory why not conduct free and fair election ?

Their Govt is so irresponsible that even in their strong hold they can can not allow election to be free and faiR.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by jerrymej(m): 5:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Hey my goodness! Where are the NL INEC officials? Please come and handle this case intelligently.

Hahahaha! Mehn that gap is too much.
I laugh again! Those people are they still strangers in PDP? Let them not waste their time of bragging on such issues! The problem is, ev en with evidence provided by the APC to the INEC body , believe PDP 'll still win it. I know who they are talking about! Isn't it PDP? Hmm forget it. Main while still try maybe you guys (APC) 'll win them this around.
Hahahahaha! I mean the gap is too muuuuuucccchhhh!
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by jerrymej(m): 5:25am On Mar 30, 2015
dagentility:
No way, nothing is gonna be cancelled. A fee cee are already crying.

Hahaha! Really? Wao that's quite pathetic.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Tonason: 5:34am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by juicebox: 5:34am On Mar 30, 2015
pendy79:

Hold it there bro, you can spill this poo after GEJ is declared winner on Monday, then I will personally take it up from there.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Opinedecandid(m): 5:40am On Mar 30, 2015
pendy79:

All this nonsense you are spewing to deceive and mislead the innocent and gullible, you have not stated where you come from nor your place of resident in Akwa Ibom State.
I'm from the Governor's Senatorial District, in all fairness and truth, who did you expect to win the Senatorial District election, the APC Candidate?
The 'utoto' Inibehe Okorie?
With very little acceptance and popularity?.
The Governor won squarely and convincingly. Stop encouraging yourself and your likes that the polls will be upturned in court.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by angelawoko(m): 5:43am On Mar 30, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
SS cum SE no wahala
SW we gonna dug it out
North we gonna get 25%
We already winning
Inec should pls release chatham house ward result now, pls no delay
While pdp swears in jonathan at d eagle square on may 29, apc will swear in buhari on google square
Have u seen the results? SW is APC. Are u willing to say sai buhari now? grin
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by justi4jesu(f): 5:43am On Mar 30, 2015
KenJak:
But can anybody come out bodly to say this election is free and fair? This election is the wosrt I've ever seen.

Did you vote?Were you there to conclude it wasn't free and fair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari / Buhari At Gboyega Oyetola Osun Campaign Rally In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) / Oronsaye Report: List Of Government Agencies To Be Scrapped, Merged, Relocated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.