Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls (38042 Views)

APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results / Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by lonelydora: 5:43am On Mar 30, 2015
After giving REC 2.5billion Naira to deliver him and GEJ. No matter what they do, Buhari will be the next president.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 30, 2015
pendy79:

The total vote in Akwa Ibom won't be up to 300,000 this is what we said. I have friends and former colleagues who.still reside in Eket, Oron and Uyo who voted in the Election.

There was large apathy in the election and there is no way Akpabio would have won because the Abak 6 group of local government government comprising of Ibibios Re against his usurping of the rotational senatorial arrangement with the Ikot Ekpene Annang group.

Same with oron nation, PDP stole ballot papers, incident forms and results sheets based on info I got so far.

He has 422,000 plus votes out of 439,000.registered voters, just wait and watch how this result is thrown.away.and he is removed from the senate after finger print authentication.

What they did in Rivers, Enugu, Imo, Abia, Cross Rivers is what is being played out here.

Watch out for 1.4million vote for GEJ out of 1.41million.registeres voters soon 99.9%. They never learn how to do things in moderation.

They are so used to the rigging they lose their senses doing it. No state across Nigeria have recorded a 95% turnout since yesterday but here we have a 98% vote for just one person. Let see how effective INEC's Automation and Finger Print authentication for ballot papers work.

APC valid ballot Paper removed to allow the PDP add up their huge number of ghost votes in Akwa Ibom.

My bro the former Abak people are voting Akpabio because Akpabio strategically nominate pdp running mate from Abak.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by poiZon: 6:10am On Mar 30, 2015
pendy79:

The total vote in Akwa Ibom won't be up to 300,000 this is what we said. I have friends and former colleagues who.still reside in Eket, Oron and Uyo who voted in the Election.

There was large apathy in the election and there is no way Akpabio would have won because the Abak 6 group of local government government comprising of Ibibios Re against his usurping of the rotational senatorial arrangement with the Ikot Ekpene Annang group.

Same with oron nation, PDP stole ballot papers, incident forms and results sheets based on info I got so far.

He has 422,000 plus votes out of 439,000.registered voters, just wait and watch how this result is thrown.away.and he is removed from the senate after finger print authentication.

What they did in Rivers, Enugu, Imo, Abia, Cross Rivers is what is being played out here.

Watch out for 1.4million vote for GEJ out of 1.41million.registeres voters soon 99.9%. They never learn how to do things in moderation.

They are so used to the rigging they lose their senses doing it. No state across Nigeria have recorded a 95% turnout since yesterday but here we have a 98% vote for just one person. Let see how effective INEC's Automation and Finger Print authentication for ballot papers work.

APC valid ballot Paper removed to allow the PDP add up their huge number of ghost votes in Akwa Ibom.

bros stop meddling in my senatorial district affair, wetin concern ibibio wif abak 6?
so its only right if buhari clears 99.9% percent in his lg but other candidates shudnt say u be wetin.
keep fooling urself around, _ u neva chee cHOMCHING

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by latino2swt(m): 6:19am On Mar 30, 2015
pendy79:

We have Abak 5 and not Abak 6- we are Abak, Etim Ekpo, Ukanafun, Oruk Anam and Ika. If there is any indifference btw Akpabio n Abak 5 as at now it is btw d Governor n less than 20 Elders across d six Local Govt Areas. Also, Abak 5 r not d Ibibios bt d original and Ancient Annang- Akpabio's tribe. I'm from Etim Ekpo, I demonstrated my franchise in unit 003 in ward six of that Local Govt. I can still remember during d election, an APC agent(my senior brother) showed an old woman where to thumbprint, everyone were surprised when the woman shouted 'bt this is nt umbrella nw'. In that my unit before evryone's eye d APC senatorial candidate had 2(two) of d total votes casted. A vote from my brother who was their agent and myself cos I was blessed by APC that mornin. So tell me how Akpabio won't win in that margin. Brother talk wat u r sure of, even if that Inibehe squared up against a not-so popular personality like me I wil win comfortably let alone Akpabio.

And beside... Abak 5 has only one party system.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by propertylisting: 6:20am On Mar 30, 2015
I Never heard that Pdp called for cancellations when apc won.

Shame on apc they are all cry babies.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Auxigen(m): 6:22am On Mar 30, 2015
Geez! see gap.. LOL

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Nicepoker(m): 6:26am On Mar 30, 2015
oakson:
Bunch Of Criminals!
Una Side No Consign Me I don Dash Jona
You can't stop a moving train
Change is real
Sai Buhari
do u know that u are mentally sick?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Arcid: 6:26am On Mar 30, 2015
oakson:
Bunch Of Criminals!
Una Side No Consign Me I don Dash Jona
You can't stop a moving train
Change is real
Sai Buhari
so u feel say na ur side consign us.
fucketh thou!!
GEJ til u get sense!!

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by blesoh(f): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2015
KenJak:
But can anybody come out bodly to say this election is free and fair? This election is the wosrt I've ever seen.
my dear d worst,in my state PDP hijacked in sm LGAs,just to win d senatorial seats.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Arcid: 6:30am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
PDP and electoral fraud are like 5 and 6.

They can't just stop the change. Not at all!
Are u Hoping or Faith-ing?
try look front

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by udysweet(f): 6:31am On Mar 30, 2015
Of course,why won't dey? Shei mony will exchhnage hands and therefore aid corruption faster! Anyway whoever wins in d state let dem mak it ok cos I'm packing my bags down afta d whole election to go and look for work!
ShineuEye:
This is Akwa Ibom state, if they repeat the election 10 times, PDP would still win.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Ezenwa11(m): 6:33am On Mar 30, 2015
neutrotoba:
all dz conflicting NEWS they cause heart ache
Don't kill yourself ooooo, did you contest with him.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by KenJak(m): 6:38am On Mar 30, 2015
blesoh:

my dear d worst,in my state PDP hijacked in sm LGAs,just to win d senatorial seats.

Where is your state?
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 30, 2015
You are an idiotic fellow so South South Economic stronghold did n't consign you,..go an rethink

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Gboliwe: 6:39am On Mar 30, 2015
latino2swt:

We have Abak 5 and not Abak 6- we are Abak, Etim Ekpo, Ukanafun, Oruk Anam and Ika. If there is any indifference btw Akpabio n Abak 5 as at now it is btw d Governor n less than 20 Elders across d six Local Govt Areas. Also, Abak 5 r not d Ibibios bt d original and Ancient Annang- Akpabio's tribe. I'm from Etim Ekpo, I demonstrated my franchise in unit 003 in ward six of that Local Govt. I can still remember during d election, an APC agent(my senior brother) showed an old woman where to thumbprint, everyone were surprised when the woman shouted 'bt this is nt umbrella nw'. In that my unit before evryone's eye d APC senatorial candidate had 2(two) of d total votes casted. A vote from my brother who was their agent and myself cos I was blessed by APC that mornin. So tell me how Akpabio won't win in that margin. Brother talk wat u r sure of, even if that Inibehe squared up against a not-so popular personality like me I wil win comfortably let alone Akpabio.
And beside... Abak 5 has only one party system.

No mind that one. I still don't get the bad belle of people not residents or indigents of a state discussing politics of the state with such fervor and venom.
Wouldn't it be foolishness on my part shouting hoarse about the process in Zamfara or Ondo because a particular party didn't win when I know zilch about the terrain politically.

Anyway, I am excited at the result if this is the true result. I listened to that man Ini Okorie boasting how PDP was dead in AKS, (if that isn't offensive, I wonder what is), how Akpabio was thief (I swear, he used that exact words), how that he was going to sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep out every trace of PDP/Akpabio in his first 100days in office. The noisemaker kept blabbing till I angrily put off the radio. And today, the joke is on him.

When OBA was on the same show, you could literally see confidence and humility. He talked about how he hope and believed he would "get there". And for sure, he was loved.

Congrats to Akpabio the uncommon transformer.

*make I go check that Abia thread. I can't believe I read the headline correctly. angry

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Takim107(f): 6:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Must you guys complain? This state cannot reject this man, even if apc bribe them they will collect and still vote for Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 30, 2015
alaoeri:
We are less concern about this, all we want is 25% of votes for GMB in Akwa Ibom.
I want to categorically say that Buhari may never rule Nigeria because even if election is done 100times he can't get 10% vote in Delta, abia, IMO, anambra, Enugu, rivers, cross river, bayelsa, akwa ibom, ebonyi. I don't know of others states o. However, GEJ can comfortably get 25% from every damn state in this country even without rigging.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by blesoh(f): 6:44am On Mar 30, 2015
KenJak:

Where is your state?
Cross River

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by dguizman(m): 6:49am On Mar 30, 2015
Don't know why ppl are ranting here,let's wait nd see result from the north.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Saraben(f): 6:54am On Mar 30, 2015
So now All governors must become senators abi
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by tomzman: 6:55am On Mar 30, 2015
I wonder why the SS/SE cannot conduct themselves in an orderly manner. What's so hard in elections. Complaints have been trooping in since saturday. First Rivers, next Imo and Edo now Akwa ibom. This is the 21st century, you guys should stop embarrassing the country. angry
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:55am On Mar 30, 2015
NairalandPolice1:
E go soon clear for APC eyes na....... E go be lyk seasonal movie

GEJ till 2019
How many state declared so far has jonathan won? Ur optimism beats me walahi
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 30, 2015
KenJak:
But can anybody come out bodly to say this election is free and fair? This election is the wosrt I've ever seen.
Sorry for APC loss 2019 is around the corner. Try again and please stop being sore losers.
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Lstar4real(m): 7:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Rigged. angry
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by CaptPlanet(m): 7:04am On Mar 30, 2015
APC is a shii party. You win everything is ok but when u loose u want to cancel election just like in Imo and Rivers.
Why are they requesting for result sheet, are u an INEC officer?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by eaglechild: 7:04am On Mar 30, 2015
pendy79:

Stop crying

Buhari has lost.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by sarutobie(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2015
CaptPlanet:
APC is a shii party. You win everything is ok but when u loose u want to cancel election just like in Imo and Rivers.
Why are they requesting for result sheet, are u an INEC officer?
this is for those who think that having a governor from your party automatically means your party has the state in the bag...political amateurs.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by danielmichael(m): 7:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Lols

Una no knw akpabio for akwa ibom state

umana shud go and steal his fathers pot of soup not coming out to claim #we need change here#.e easy??

#Unam#
See dier fvcking head

GEJ till nairalander stop posting fake result and media result..
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by luvprince4real(m): 7:21am On Mar 30, 2015
pendy79:

Sshhhhhhh. U talk too much.
GEJ I know.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls by Opinedecandid(m): 7:25am On Mar 30, 2015
jcmaiah:

I want to categorically say that Buhari may never rule Nigeria because even if election is done 100times he can't get 10% vote in Delta, abia, IMO, anambra, Enugu, rivers, cross river, bayelsa, akwa ibom, ebonyi. I don't know of others states o. However, GEJ can comfortably get 25% from every damn state in this country even without rigging.

But my brother you have not mentioned enough.
Out of 37 States (including the fct), 25% or 1/4 is 8-9 states. If the fct is not included, then 8 States.
So my own take in the matter is that even if their Buhari has simple majority votes, he won't have up to 25% in Akwa Ibom, Abia, Beyelsa, Delta, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Cross River and any other state, either imo, ZAMFARA or any other one.
9states of less than 25% means a rerun.
I expected you to say, even with apc's rigging.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Promotion Of Osinbajo, Aisha Buhari’s ADC's Raises Dust / CNN's Amanpour Talks About Her Interview With Buhari / Support Lawan And Gbajabiamila Or Leave APC - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.