Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa (39917 Views)

Jonathan Leads In Edo / Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba / Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by onatisi(m): 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Bayswater:

Yes, very close and keenly contested. It has actually shown how divided Nigeria is.

You can see people voting along tribal and religion lines, this is a referendum on our co-existence as a republic. The result is quite negative. Are you keeping tabs on the crisis that is brewing in Rivers State?
the crisis in rivers will definitely play a role . I think what apc is planning is to keep rivers pdp busy by all these action obviously they don't want rivers election results announced . This may however be their undoing. I will diagree with the notion that this election has divided nigeria on the contrary I think it has even strengthened the nation ,gej won valuable votes in the sw and likewise some states in the north this shows that nigerians see the 2 leading candidates as nigerians first and not as tribal or ethnic figures first. Ppl are voting across ethnic and religious lines .
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by ChinemeOkpan: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
Scatterboss:

Lmaoooo. As in i love the way they rig, the remaining one for Kano will be out soon and you will see the retaliation. Hehehehehehe. Let the rigging continue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The combination of Enugu and Anambra is 1.2 million , not up to Katsina votes

Bayswater was claiming that Enugu would record a voter turn out of 80%, the results show a turnout of less than 45%, in Anambra turnout was just above 50%.

It is getting clearer

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by onatisi(m): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

You are right ,but GEJ will win.
amen
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by Scatterboss(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Bayswater was claiming that Enugu would record a voter turn out of 80%, the results show a turnout of less than 45%, in Anambra turnout was just above 50%.

It is getting clearer

That is why i said you dont need to argue, how will a region record 90 percent turnout. The SE result is coming out and its still good, the Inec voters accreditation list will do justice if they dont use card reader. You cant have more votes than the Inec list. Hehehehe
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by Bayswater: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

It is getting clearer

Voter turnout in Enugu is actually 76% based of final results collated, now compare that to other northern states.

Lol @50% in Anambra, you and I know that's a lie. You go see result, you go fear except they allow Jagabandit rig in Lagos, the man and his desperately moving all around Lagos to subvert the will of the people.
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by Bayswater: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Scatterboss:

That is why i said you dont need to argue, how will a region record 90 percent turnout. The SE result is coming out and its still good, the Inec voters accreditation list will do justice if they dont use card reader. You cant have more votes than the Inec list. Hehehehe

Scatter, wait for the result. What abokis can do, southerners can do it even better.
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by Scatterboss(m): 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Bayswater:

Scatter, wait for the result. What abokis can do, southerners can do it even better.

Yea broda, I know for sure. Jega will announce some results now.
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by ChinemeOkpan: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
Bayswater:

Voter turnout in Enugu is actually 76% based of final results collated, now compare that to other northern states.

Lol @50% in Anambra, you and I know that's a lie. You go see result, you go fear except they allow Jagabandit rig in Lagos, the man and his desperately moving all around Lagos to subvert the will of the people.

Please can you quit the lies Bayswater.

This is what INEC has just released- NO of POLITICAL PARTIES: 14
REG. VOTERS: 1,381,563
ACCR VOTERS: 616,112

How is that 76%?
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by Bayswater: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Please can you quit the lies Bayswater.

This is what INEC has just released- NO of POLITICAL PARTIES: 14
REG. VOTERS: 1,381,563
ACCR VOTERS: 616,112

How is that 76%?

My calculation is based on the number of PVCs collected.
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by kay1one(m): 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

You better go and read. Your WAEC exams have commenced o. This is the fourth time you're resitting. I won't forgive you if you have to resit for it again o.

I can pay your way through school of thats what you feel shy about asking for!
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by Scatterboss(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
tomakint:
The political calculations of INEC as clearly spelt out in INEC electoral guidelines will definitely favour the man of the moment, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan at least going by the results released so far.......but really, I find Ondo Presidential results unbelievable.....just stating the fact. Welldone bayswater, onatisi etc for the lively debates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anioma State And South East Zone / Protest Hits Kano Over Planned Military Intervention In Niger / How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.