Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa (39909 Views)

Jonathan Leads In Edo / Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba / Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by PassingShot(m): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2015
bros1234:
I thought APC have announced results here that Buhari won.

With official results gradually coming in and most of APC posted online results getting nullified, its becoming obvious that elections are not an emotional social media thing.

Well, we'll wait for official figures.

BTW, I voted for PDP and I have no regrets, whatever happens.

Show me a single place where anyone here or any other place has claimed APC is wining Nassarawa, please?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by Ebukaokeke5: 8:17am On Mar 30, 2015
jcmaiah:

Babe may a billionaire husband locate you in Jesus name! You correct!
He z a looser n he knows it, INEC wud produce d true n official results.Collation is nt yet completed.Anybody can post from where he/she thinks he/she is winning,yet the presidential result wud b measured on totality of genuine results collated.Sai Buhari.
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by sexyjob(m): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2015
bjdon:
if this is true it throws my calculations back into a mess. With GEJ loosing Ondo my statistical model had given the election to Buhari. However should GEJ really win in Nasarawa , and then win in Adamawa and Taraba then it really becomes interesting and my analysis would then be for GEJ to win with a slim margin.

This is going to be tight, no wonder they are 'over cooking' the SS and SE results.
Hope all parameters where considered and duely inputted into your model

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 30, 2015
Abeg put this election for bet9ja, predict and win loads of cash grin 1m
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 30, 2015
megawax8:

Coming from the spokesman HEAVENS ASSEMBLY ba?

Cry me a river baby tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by sexyjob(m): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Show me a single place where anyone here or any other place has claimed APC is wining Nassarawa, please?
Go to politics section. You fool!
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by holax: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2015
The good news is that Bihari still won there because he was able to secure more than 25% of total vote cast.

Sai baba!!!
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by onatisi(m): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2015
Truthisit:

Irrespective of what happens in Taraba and Nassarawa, Kano-Kaduna will cancel that out. The slim win can only be for GMB not GEJ!
it seems many of u guys don't understand that sw has messed things up for buhari and have given pdp and gej a slight edge . Buhari has to make up for the lost numbers apc recorded in the sw,and it isn't easy because now Mr President men are fighting for each state in the north . It would have been easy for buhari if apc had cleared their region with like 90% but 50%or 53% is bad news. Remember plateau state too is there and it is most likely going to pdp . tinubu and co knows the implications of their losing ekiti and valuabe votes in other sw states ,I know it wasn't what they bargained for.
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by PassingShot(m): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2015
sexyjob:

Go to politics section. You fool!

Child of hate and frustration. What has earned the insult?

The fear of GMB presidency in the beginning of frustration indeed.
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by NairalandPolice1(m): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2015
kraftykc:
Where is all this coming from? We had agents monitoring the results till early this morning directly from the LGs do I don't know what has happened.

PDP will not get away with this. This has gone far enough, the redline is about to be crossed.
d tin pain am die. Take heart
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by mistabiola: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2015
kendrick9:
Gej all the way.
buhari must surely cry again

You will be the one to #cry4gej because we already know before, see the pics below

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by Quality1632(m): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2015
GEJ we know in GOD I Trust..,
Goodluck continue jooooooooor
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by toblosky(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2015
If GEJ wins here,I need to go back to my geography teachers or Nasarawa is not among the 19 northern states shocked
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by DExplorer1: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2015
The North-Central should be shared btw Jonathan and Buhari but unfortunately for PDP, Buhari has more bites, adding to his NE, NW areas.
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by CyberWolf: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Egyptian is really doing a good work in NC cool...Gandoki and Eskimo are really performing as expected from NE & NW respectively with facts on ground..I Field Marshal Cyberwolf has already locked down both SE & SS cool..We only have problem with Seye in SW angry angry but his fvckup will be treated later. Nevertheless, victory is ours..GEJl fans can start celebrating in advance grin grin....Jweeds crew will cry blood today cheesy...Game on!!!
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by GANJAFARMER: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I am not a party agent, all I want is CHANGE from misrule. All hope is not lost.
Keep consoling yourselves .

I know that you're one fanatic supporter of the broom carrying demonic party . grin
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by babeindhouse: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2015
APC carrying fake news around

GEJ till 2019
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by freety(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2015
Gej all the way , APC are leaner no vacancy 4 aso rock
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by bros1234(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2015
PassingShot:

You really want me to engage with you?

Try another person.

GEJ winning is states with literate folks, GMB winning among illiterates.

Overall, let's calm down and wait for more official figures
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by honeric01(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Another 25%+

Welcome the incoming president.

He's going to win the overall votes + more than 24 states with 25%+ each..

People, worry no more, change is on the way.
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by Tobbiemi(f): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Dis is rigging. I stay close to nassarawa nd i can tell u dat jona can never win in nasarawa
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by tblacker(m): 8:28am On Mar 30, 2015
[quote author=bjdon post=32158750]if this is true it throws my calculations back into a mess. With GEJ loosing Ondo my statistical model had given the election to Buhari. However should GEJ really win in Nasarawa , and then win in Adamawa and Taraba then it really becomes interesting and my analysis would then be for GEJ to win with a slim margin.

This is going to be tight, no wonder they are 'over cooking' the SS and SE results. Relax yourself just follow this link and it will guide you to know the status of the election . https://www.nairaland.com/2211109/jonathan-vs-buhari-how-stand
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by tivta(m): 8:28am On Mar 30, 2015
dickrider:
[size=18pt]Buhari will win

It is the will of Jesus Christ cool[/size]
. That's nasty of you oh, don't let religious fanatic kill you oh...
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by bjdon: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2015
kokoA:
I guess you've not factored Buhari winning Kogi into your calculation.. GEJ won Nasarwa, Ondo amd Kogi in 2011, but he has lost two out of the 3.. Nasarawa may still shock you, wait till results from APC strongholds starts coming out.

In my model GMB wins Kogi but with a slim margin. GMB really needs to win Nasarawa with a good margin. As another poster noted above it seems Adamawa and Taraba may (I say may as this is very fluid election) go to GEJ. If that happens expect the MASSIVE beans cooking going on in SE/SS to take GEJ over the line.
I always knew the cooking would happen, but my model had GMB clearing the North with the expectation of Benue and Plateau. Anyway let's keep watching it's going to be a fascinating day.
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by Misogynist2014(m): 8:29am On Mar 30, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
Keep consoling yourselves .

I know that you're one fanatic supporter of the broom carrying demonic party . grin
Make sure you seize from existence when the people's general is sworn in.
Sai Buhari!
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by Omotayor123(f): 8:29am On Mar 30, 2015
I smell mago mago!
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by incrediblestev: 8:30am On Mar 30, 2015
Hahahahaha.. The funny thing is that most of the results being peddled by the APC goons are not officially from INEC, so far INEC has continued to shock them with their announcements, I thought the same APC claimed to be leading in Nassarawa.... The APC is just full of liers, Anarchist, propagandists and unbridled exaggerations.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by bjdon: 8:33am On Mar 30, 2015
onatisi:
it seems many of u guys don't understand that sw has messed things up for buhari and have given pdp and gej a slight edge . Buhari has to make up for the lost numbers apc recorded in the sw,and it isn't easy because now Mr President men are fighting for each state in the north . It would have been easy for buhari if apc had cleared their region with like 90% but 50%or 53% is bad news. Remember plateau state too is there and it is most likely going to pdp . tinubu and co knows the implications of their losing ekiti and valuabe votes in other sw states ,I know it wasn't what they bargained for.

Spoken like a true numbers man, well done!
For me this is all about the numbers, not the candidates, I totally love this type of thing and I was up all night during both Obama's elections.

I still think it's GMB's election to loose, the massive votes he scored in the NW, have giving him a big buffer. The SW was a statistical setback as it has given GEJ a route back in. As i always expected this election will be decided in the NE. If GEJ wins Adamawa and Taraba and limits the loos in Yobe and Borno(I think he'll loose very big in Borno BTW). Then he would have cut the buffer to the point where the SS/SE may take him over the line.
BTW if GMB wins EITHER of Taraba or Adamawa then it's all over in my model for GEJ
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by onatisi(m): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2015
bjdon:

In my model GMB wins Kogi but with a slim margin. GMB really needs to win Nasarawa with a good margin. As another poster noted above it seems Adamawa and Taraba may (I say may as this is very fluid election) go to GEJ. If that happens expect the MASSIVE beans cooking going on in SE/SS to take GEJ over the line.
I always knew the cooking would happen, but my model had GMB clearing the North with the expectation of Benue and Plateau. Anyway let's keep watching it's going to be a fascinating day.
all these apc boys no allow persin rest yesterday ,they were even saying that apc had won adamawa state and that atiku had delivered the state . So adamawa results isn't even out yet? I tire ooooooo for apc suppoters ooo
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by datone: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2015
Fork Lalasticlala

Fork Seun . THOSE ONES NA APC RATS NA . THEY BEEN ACTING ANYHOW .. NOW WE KNOW WHERE THEY BELONG
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by autotrader014(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2015
kraftykc:
Where is all this coming from? We had agents monitoring the results till early this morning directly from the LGs do I don't know what has happened.

PDP will not get away with this. This has gone far enough, the redline is about to be crossed.
grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by walozanga(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2015
BUHARI WILL BE PUT TO SHAME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money / Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy / Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.