Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa (39921 Views)

Jonathan Leads In Edo / Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba / Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by chymystique(f): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2015
jcmaiah:

Babe may a billionaire husband locate you in Jesus name! You correct!

gringrinsmiley.....Lol.. you funny! Who knows you might be the billionaire husby sef wink
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by onatisi(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2015
bjdon:

Spoken like a true numbers man, well done!
For me this is all about the numbers, not the candidates, I totally love this type of thing and I was up all night during both Obama's elections.

I still think it's GMB's election to loose, the massive votes he scored in the NW, have giving him a big buffer. The SW was a statistical setback as it has given GEJ a route back in. As i always expected this election will be decided in the NE. If GEJ wins Adamawa and Taraba and limits the loos in Yobe and Borno(I think he'll loose very big in Borno BTW). Then he would have cut the buffer to the point where the SS/SE may take him over the line.
BTW if GMB wins EITHER of Taraba or Adamawa then it's all over in my model for GEJ

you are correct and the main battle is now in the north. Voting has finished by now and figures are been compiled .let's wait and see what the results are . We should not forget that some lgs in the north had their elections postponed indefinitely. I love this election and I believe it will change a lot in our politics . If gej wins ,pdp will now know they can't take ppl for granted ,if apc wins they too will know that all eyes on them to perform . But like I have been saying since yesterday ,I forsee a very tough legal battle ahead ,the outcome of which will determine who becomes the president of nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by bjdon: 8:44am On Mar 30, 2015
sexyjob:

Hope all parameters where considered and duely inputted into your model

O boy with Nigeria there are an infinite number of parameters, if I try to input and analyze all the possible variables my laptop would explode!! wink
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by bjdon: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2015
onatisi:
you are correct and the main battle is now in the north. Voting has finished by now and figures are been compiled .let's wait and see what the results are . We should not forget that some lgs in the north had their elections postponed indefinitely. I love this election and I believe it will change a lot in our politics . If gej wins ,pdp will now know they can't take ppl for granted ,if apc wins they too will know that all eyes on them to perform . But like I have been saying since yesterday ,I forsee a very tough legal battle ahead ,the outcome of which will determine who becomes the president of nigeria .

Very well said. I don't think we've had a tough election like this in Nigeria since 1979 and then the votes were split 5 ways. This one is going to be very tight and close.

The lawyers will have field day afterwards. In fact if you are senior lawyer in the SS/SE Christmas has come early!
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by ManUtdholic: 8:50am On Mar 30, 2015
Truthisit:

Irrespective of what happens in Taraba and Nassarawa, Kano-Kaduna will cancel that out. The slim win can only be for GMB not GEJ!
In Kaduna pdp will not get less than 30%
Kano State Atleast 20%
Ss se will den murder. Apc

U will learn politics. 101 12 unit today

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 30, 2015
chymystique:

gringrinsmiley.....Lol.. you funny! Who knows you might be the billionaire husby sef wink
Lol... Amen!
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2015
Ebukaokeke5:
He z a looser n he knows it, INEC wud produce d true n official results.Collation is nt yet completed.Anybody can post from where he/she thinks he/she is winning,yet the presidential result wud b measured on totality of genuine results collated.Sai Buhari.
Guy be consoled. BAHURI is a serial loser. Jona Na artor for this action film.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2015
oneeast:
The actual and real results are coming into the bag gradually. lol cheesy

By the time we are through, Buhari and his e-cows would have gone to Daura for home coming party.

GEJ all the way. grin

grin grin grin grin grin buhari's retirement is here for sure. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by vizkiz: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2015
chymystique:

undecided
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by LogicPower(m): 8:59am On Mar 30, 2015
bjdon:
if this is true it throws my calculations back into a mess. With GEJ loosing Ondo my statistical model had given the election to Buhari. However should GEJ really win in Nasarawa , and then win in Adamawa and Taraba then it really becomes interesting and my analysis would then be for GEJ to win with a slim margin.

This is going to be tight, no wonder they are 'over cooking' the SS and SE results.

Even if GEJ were to win in these NE states, and get 90% of the SS and SE votes (which are still being cooked! lol), GMB would still get HIGHER number of total votes cast in the country.

With Buhari's winning the north central states of Niger, Kwara and Kogi, plus his massive wins in the most populous states of the SW, NW and NE, there is no way GEJ can overtake him in terms of the total number of votes cast.

So all GMB needs in the 3 states you mentioned here (Nasarawa, Adamawa and Taraba, and even Plateau), is just 25%, which he would more than comfortably get.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by austinesteve(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2015
dickrider:
[size=18pt]Buhari will win

It is the will of Jesus Christ cool[/size]
STFU!!! which Jesus r u talking about?..buhari can only win on APC paid media post, but in d real sense its mission impossible for him.
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by justi4jesu(f): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2015
newmuzik:
the blue is APC the red is PDP the yellow are 50/50 states.............. Guess who is winning?

guys n babes take a break from this and ease yourselves with love stories, sex stories, true sotries and fiction

http://www.browngarri.com/category/true-story/

I can only guess the winner from Osibanjo's Face. It's PDP grin grin
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 30, 2015
austinesteve:

STFU!!! which Jesus r u talking about?..buhari can only win on APC paid media post, but in d real sense its mission impossible for him.

Cry tongue
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by ManUtdholic: 9:04am On Mar 30, 2015
onatisi:
it seems many of u guys don't understand that sw has messed things up for buhari and have given pdp and gej a slight edge . Buhari has to make up for the lost numbers apc recorded in the sw,and it isn't easy because now Mr President men are fighting for each state in the north . It would have been easy for buhari if apc had cleared their region with like 90% but 50%or 53% is bad news. Remember plateau state too is there and it is most likely going to pdp . tinubu and co knows the implications of their losing ekiti and valuabe votes in other sw states ,I know it wasn't what they bargained for.
Thanks the initial plan by APC is clear SW by 70% nd d rest is history
Nw pdp have recorded. Over 25% in all result seen even if it is false
With assurance that Nassarawa, Taraba and Adamawa will be won by pdp
K
Kd pdp will get 40 Atleast
With structure. To deliver 25% in 19 GMB stronghold even in kwara
Jos, benue in pdp hand, kogi if APC won another 25% is sure

11 states in Ss/se will retire GMB

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by austinesteve(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
dickrider:

Cry tongue
oh dear u can say that over and over, I bet u..u'll b crying soon cheesy
dickrider:

Cry tongue
oh dear u can say that over and over, I bet u..u'll b crying soon
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by Ahuitzotl: 9:10am On Mar 30, 2015
LogicPower:

Even if GEJ were to win in these NE states, and get 90% of the SS and SE votes (which are still being cooked! lol), GMB would still get HIGHER number of total votes cast in the country.

With Buhari's winning the north central states of Niger, Kwara and Kogi, plus his massive wins in the most populous states of the SW, NW and NE, there is no way GEJ can overtake him in terms of the total number of votes cast.

So all GMB needs in the 3 states you mentioned here (Nasarawa, Adamawa and Taraba, and even Plateau), is just 25%, which he would more than comfortably get.
Enugu land slide has cleared tight differentials in Oyo,Ogun,Ondo and Osun combined...Southwest has been neutralized...
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by ManUtdholic: 9:11am On Mar 30, 2015
onatisi:
I think GMB results. Ish will murder d. Legal issue
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by blazemanass21: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2015
I advice let such results shouldn't be posted cause buhari may just collapse,and I don't want so I rili want him to be healthy seeing Jonathan sworn in again
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by chymystique(f): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2015
vizkiz:

undecided

Lol!
kisskisskiss
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by onatisi(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2015
LogicPower:

go and look at the figures again,there was nothing massive or impressive about apc winning margins in the sw. Are u calling 20,000 votes difference massive? There is no state in the south west pdp did not record over 40% and they even won a state contrary to all expectation. If the winning margins are massive tinubu and co would have been talking and don't forget rivers state which apc thought ameachi would be able to at least give them some numbers is under the brutal hands of wike who isn't letting any apc fly go near it . The honest and bitter truth is sw apc has failed to deliver the votes that would have knocked pdp out once and for all.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by tuniski: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2015
LogicPower:

wake up bro, GeJ is the winner! Buhari is like that students who has the highest score in some of his courses where he got D. And very poor score where his classmates got As. He will be in 3rd GPA. NC aggregate votes won by PDP, SE/SS slaughter ground. SW is a pitiful noise making region total vote of sai buhari in 6 states not up to 1.8m. Smh. GEJ all the way! NE and NW poor turnout with card reader

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by bjdon: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2015
Crunching the numbers so far, I would like to advice both sets of supporters, we are looking at A VERY CLOSE election. Don't be surprised if one state makes the difference. Best neither side should celebrate too early

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by tall2ce(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2015
talented143:
With all this bomb nonsense dat happened in the east, Buhari still can never win cos no vacancy in Aso rock.
He can only be the president of the north not the south. We the South_easteners and south-south still voted massively.
We are stronger and united than they think. We are Gods own people. GEJ is our man and he is the one holding Nigeria 2geda. If not we will create BiafrA repulblic at all cost.

Therefore GEJ must and will win.

Good will always prevail against evil.

GEJ for winner 2015
u be ode
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by onatisi(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Thanks the initial plan by APC is clear SW by 70% nd d rest is history
Nw pdp have recorded. Over 25% in all result seen even if it is false
With assurance that Nassarawa, Taraba and Adamawa will be won by pdp
K
Kd pdp will get 40 Atleast
With structure. To deliver 25% in 19 GMB stronghold even in kwara
Jos, benue in pdp hand, kogi if APC won another 25% is sure

11 states in Ss/se will retire GMB
and another thing is that even in northern states where gmb is winning ,pdp still got enough votes of over 30%. To be honest I must give credit to gej ,he may not be a fantastic president but he is a very smart and calculating politician,he seemed to have forseen all this things happening and that seemed to be the reason why he kept pumping money into the south west knowing fully well he may not win the states but he will split the votes convincingly. To be honest south west apc has failed buhari .
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by ManUtdholic: 9:20am On Mar 30, 2015
LogicPower:

Where in SW did pdp got less than 30%
In kwara and kogi nko? Less than 30%
In 19 GMB stronghold pdp need 25% which will be delivered
Jos, benue is PDP
With Nassarawa, Taraba, Adamawa sure for pdp

Ss /se will den murder GMB
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by cut007: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Truthisit:

Irrespective of what happens in Taraba and Nassarawa, Kano-Kaduna will cancel that out. The slim win can only be for GMB not GEJ!
looooooool! Keep deluding urself! Wake up and face REALITY!!!!
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by onatisi(m): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2015
Ahuitzotl:
Enugu land slide has cleared tight differentials in Oyo,Ogun,Ondo and Osun combined...Southwest has been neutralized...
I was pointing out to some ppl here yesterday but they wouldn't listen ,even pdp winning margin in ekiti state alone will cancel out apc winning margin in ondo . Which leaves 4 south west states and results from osun shows that pdp polled enough valuable votes. Oyo ,ogun and lagos will be cancelled out by enugu alone . Which leaves buhari wide open,naked and alone
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by Whitehorse: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2015
@onatisi,

You have been spot on with your analysis. The SW did not deliver the knockout blow for Buhari, so he needs to clean out at least 4 NC states with sizeable margins, if not the margins for GEJ from the SE/SS will erase Buhari. Also, GEJ got sizeable numbers in Ekiti to erase any numbers Buhari got in other SW states.

The margins will determine this election.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by HirstMOG(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2015
On saturday night, APC supporters pasted this result "14) Nasarawa...APC(65%) PDP(35%)". Why are these people trying to instigate electoral violence in this country?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by Ahuitzotl: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2015
onatisi:
I was pointing out to some ppl here yesterday but they wouldn't listen ,even pdp winning margin in ekiti state alone will cancel out apc winning margin in ondo . Which leaves 4 south west states and results from osun shows that pdp polled enough valuable votes. Oyo ,ogun and lagos will be cancelled out by enugu alone . Which leaves buhari wide open,naked and alone
Very true....Our biggest fear was landslides in SW but we thank God for his mercies,we can always handle the north.Remember NC is split down the middle(we have captured Benue,Nassarawa with enough differentials to clear Abuja and Kwara tight differences remember)NE is recording low turn out as 1.5million are displaced by BH.Bauchi is under attack by BH and the Army has started a dusk to dawn curfew in three local governments...the odds keep gettin better for the PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by cut007: 9:32am On Mar 30, 2015
Ebukaokeke5:
He z a looser n he knows it, INEC wud produce d true n official results.Collation is nt yet completed.Anybody can post from where he/she thinks he/she is winning,yet the presidential result wud b measured on totality of genuine results collated.Sai Buhari.
oh! So u know Inec would actually produce d true and official results? Looooool! All this emotional APC kids on here! Lol!!
Re: Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa by cut007: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2015
onatisi:
it seems many of u guys don't understand that sw has messed things up for buhari and have given pdp and gej a slight edge . Buhari has to make up for the lost numbers apc recorded in the sw,and it isn't easy because now Mr President men are fighting for each state in the north . It would have been easy for buhari if apc had cleared their region with like 90% but 50%or 53% is bad news. Remember plateau state too is there and it is most likely going to pdp . tinubu and co knows the implications of their losing ekiti and valuabe votes in other sw states ,I know it wasn't what they bargained for.
now this is REALITY!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' / "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.