Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet (5885 Views)

25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by Dotwillis1(m): 8:13am On Mar 30, 2015
And after like 2 dates she still refuse to chop kiss? grin

.. there are plenty of potential reasons why she hasn’t kissed you yet. Don’t give up hope that you’re ever going to be together. A relationship could be right down the road; you just have to be patient. Here are some of the reasons

1. Maybe she’s still recovering from his last breakup. Maybe she wants to get to know you better first. Either way, she could be crazy about you, but doesn’t want to mess #things up.

2. [b]Mixed signals[\b]

sometimes, women takes time to fall in love.. You might think you’re sending him clear signals, but she might not see them. If she can’t tell whether or not you are really into her, then he’s going to be wary of kissing you.

3. [b]Perfect moments[\b]

Some women are romantics. She could be waiting for the right place and time to kiss you. Why settle for a boring kiss just somewhere when she could give you a memorable moment? She could be planning a fancy date in your place that’ll end in the kiss of a lifetime. You never know

4. Multiple interest[\b]

You might not be the only guy that she has feelings for. Until she figures out if you’re the one she wants to be with, she’s putting off kissing you. She doesn’t want to lead you on and then decide that she wants to be with someone else.

5. [b]Friendship first[\b]

If you’ve been friends for a while, it’s natural that she’d be worried about ruining your relationship. She’s not kissing you, because she cares about you too much. She doesn’t want to risk losing you as a friend. Of course, love requires you to take risks. If you think your friendship is the reason she’s putting off the kiss, sit down and talk to her about her worries

6. [b]Not Interested

We can’t ignore this possibility. If girl hasn’t kissed you and you’ve tried every means to do so, she might not share your feelings. Don’t be upset if this is the case. You’ll find another girl that’ll be dying to give you grin

7. Just Plain Nervous

She’s not as confident as she looks! Everyone gets a little jittery when they’re around their crush. If she likes you as much as you like him, she could be nervous to go in for the kiss. In order to make #things easier for her, show her that you’re as eager,don’t be afraid to hold #eye contact or admire her luscious lips.

I created this thread to console moiseuf grin ....
She'z been ma date for like 3 times now, and I never chop kiss sad
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by alberto2k(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2015
cuz if your mouth smells like ƒบςкïทg Rotten Onions grin

1 Like

Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 30, 2015
8- If ur mouth is smelling bad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by Cutehector(m): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2015
Must it be mouth dat is smellin bad ah ah. All d above comments r just myopic!

1 Like

Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by Dotwillis1(m): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2015
alberto2k:
cuz your mouth smells like ƒบςкïทg Rotten Onions grin
lmao grin....ma maot aint smelling nigga... She never try give chance to perceive am atleast seuf

1 Like

Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by Cutehector(m): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2015
She may not just be sexually attracted to u dats all.
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by alberto2k(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Dotwillis1:
lmao grin....ma maot aint smelling nigga... She never try give chance to perceive am atleast seuf
grin ya own don bad gan... like cutehector said, maybe she ain't sexually attracted to u embarassed
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by mirexxx(f): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2015
Dotwillis1:
And after like 2 dates she still refuse to chop kiss? grin

.. there are plenty of potential reasons why she hasn’t kissed you yet. Don’t give up hope that you’re ever going to be together. A relationship could be right down the road; you just have to be patient. Here are some of the reasons

1. Maybe she’s still recovering from his last breakup. Maybe she wants to get to know you better first. Either way, she could be crazy about you, but doesn’t want to mess #things up.

2. [b]Mixed signals[\b]

sometimes, women takes time to fall in love.. You might think you’re sending him clear signals, but she might not see them. If she can’t tell whether or not you are really into her, then he’s going to be wary of kissing you.

3. [b]Perfect moments[\b]

Some women are romantics. She could be waiting for the right place and time to kiss you. Why settle for a boring kiss just somewhere when she could give you a memorable moment? She could be planning a fancy date in your place that’ll end in the kiss of a lifetime. You never know

4. Multiple interest[\b]

You might not be the only guy that she has feelings for. Until she figures out if you’re the one she wants to be with, she’s putting off kissing you. She doesn’t want to lead you on and then decide that she wants to be with someone else.

5. [b]Friendship first[\b]

If you’ve been friends for a while, it’s natural that she’d be worried about ruining your relationship. She’s not kissing you, because she cares about you too much. She doesn’t want to risk losing you as a friend. Of course, love requires you to take risks. If you think your friendship is the reason she’s putting off the kiss, sit down and talk to her about her worries

6. [b]Not Interested

We can’t ignore this possibility. If girl hasn’t kissed you and you’ve tried every means to do so, she might not share your feelings. Don’t be upset if this is the case. You’ll find another girl that’ll be dying to give you grin

7. Just Plain Nervous

She’s not as confident as she looks! Everyone gets a little jittery when they’re around their crush. If she likes you as much as you like him, she could be nervous to go in for the kiss. In order to make #things easier for her, show her that you’re as eager,don’t be afraid to hold #eye contact or admire her luscious lips.

I created this thread to console moiseuf grin ....
She'z been ma date for like 3 times now, and I never chop kiss sad
gringrin
grin grin
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by damseyl(f): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2015
You see,I told you to Stop going out with church girls cheesy....

So now, will you ask me out for a date?? tongue
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by Dotwillis1(m): 8:29am On Mar 30, 2015
alberto2k:
grin ya own don bad gan... like cutehector said, maybe she ain't sexually attracted to u embarassed
lol...maybe
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by Dotwillis1(m): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2015
mirexxx:
grin grin
so tell me mirex,sad why aint you gon' kiss me, why? Why! grin grin wink
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by Tobilastik(m): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2015
if she is not a church girl ..nd after two dates she never kiss u, bro go nd see a dentist

those church girls can be annoying,they ll like to date but when it comes to romance they'll start telling stories
#talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by Dotwillis1(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2015
Cutehector:
She may not just be sexually attracted to u dats all.
yea, very well
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by Dotwillis1(m): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2015
damseyl:
You see,I told you to Stop going out with church girls cheesy....

So now, will you ask me out for a date?? tongue
cheesy my mistake!
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by cutieberie1(f): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2015
i reserve my comments.
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by ilovecritics(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
8- If ur mouth is smelling bad cheesy

Hello EroticaAngel smiley
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by Dotwillis1(m): 8:50am On Mar 30, 2015
cutieberie1:
i reserve my comments.
why
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by sinaj(f): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2015
bad dentition sad

bad breath
rotten teeth! lipsrsealed
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by cutieberie1(f): 8:54am On Mar 30, 2015
Dotwillis1:
why

lol...no reason..
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by ninovandross(m): 8:55am On Mar 30, 2015
sinaj:
bad dentition sad

bad breath
rotten teeth! lipsrsealed
na wa oh
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by sinaj(f): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2015
ninovandross:
na wa oh
wot nau
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by sinaj(f): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2015
ninovandross:
na wa oh
wot nau... r u guilty of any
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by mirexxx(f): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2015
Dotwillis1:
so tell me mirex,sad why aint you gon' kiss me, why? Why! grin grin wink
wait till the third date cheesy
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by Dotwillis1(m): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2015
mirexxx:
wait till the third date cheesy
grin
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by Beamborla(f): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2015
She doesn't like you... that's all.

If I don't like you, even if you make a move, I would dodge it. Ask and I would reply no.

But if I like yew...
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by princejenks(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2015
There are some ladies that don't even like the act of kissing at all,they would allow you do every other thing including sex with them but not kissing. This is from my observation having dated two such ladies who abhor kissing while others just did it to satisfy one so it may not necessarily mean they are not into you,just that they feel strongly about it
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by architectayo(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2015
The op made a sensible true reason about this issue and some E-diots r talking abt mouth odour, ...he is not asking for yyour opinions, he already listed his..
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by ninovandross(m): 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
sinaj:
wot nau... r u guilty of any
no not at all, was just wondering how u knw abt all this, abi u don date guys wey get em?
Re: Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet by sinaj(f): 6:20am On Mar 31, 2015
ninovandross:
no not at all, was just wondering how u knw abt all this, abi u don date guys wey get em?
lol nah.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Would Never Be After Girls On Nairaland (pictures Added) / I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship / Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.