Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship (5883 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by golor(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
Landers please help. Read carefully.

I am about to quit my 3 years relationship nor start cheating on her. I happened to meet a good girl , well brought up , a loyal and extremely beautiful babe.

This girl has been contented for years now , I do give her my change when I have and when her parents sends her money she do give me , I know her ATM password just as she knows mine .

Lately , when I started service due to the fact that I am no longer staying in school , I try as much as I can to get her provision (standard provision ). Each time she comes to my house I do update her provision cause my dad owns a provision shop .

The issue .
December some unexpected cash entered my hand , I decided to spoil my loyal and trustworthy babe , I took her to spar , to genesis and to a pool of which she refused to swim , all this were on different occasions during December after which she told me she needs to get a relaxer for her hair and the price is 3,200 I gave her , she requested for 3k to make hair I gave her , she talked of indo mie and biscuit I gave her 3k . a day to leave I took her to a boutique and bought her a trouser and a top . after which I gave her 6k then subscribe her for 2weeks cause that's how I do subscribe my phone .

Ever since then , all her talk is money money money of how I am suppose to spend on her , of her rich girls do get from men and that when I stop giving her money she will put eye outside and the rest . Her mentality changed , this is a girl that do manage what ever her parents give thogh her parents are trying .....

Her words regarding money today made me went mad on her , I regretted ever trying to spend on her lavishly . I know I have been giving her money , but the December flexing was too much .

A girl her parents will send money she will inform me , I will have to twist her to get some but lately she just see me as a guy who's suppose to take full responsibility of her upkeep whereas we ain't married and if she doesn't change I just feel I will quit ..

Please what should I do to correct this mess.
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by iamJ(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
she no ask you for 50k and u dey complain cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

oga hold ur girlfriend tight, u cant handle above her grade

4 Likes

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by SULTANALAUDDIN: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
The funniest part "all her talk is money money money of how I am suppose to spend on her , of her rich girls do get from men and that when I stop giving her money she will put eye outside and the rest "She is already contemplating on HOEING.

Naija relationship: THE MALE MUST PAY THE FEMALE.

Op lesson for you no girl stays loyal forever, a girl must HOE, your babe phase just begun........

12 Likes

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
Try to sit her, down, talk to her about how you go cash and how you spent on her, tell her if she really wants to go she should,
That if you find out she is moving around you will drop her, simple. Tell her to wait with you and see the future or she should go and see what those girls never tell anyone.

Bro woman no be priority, them plenty die, chase money and watch them hustle for attention.
Your girl done dey open eye.

3 Likes

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
My guy sit her down and talk some sense into her, i mean she knows you are not working yet, and also it was how you started it in the first place you know spoiling her with money, so she thinks you have it in excesses, just talk to her make her know that 3 years is not 3 days, that was how my girl held me to ransom too, but now i hardly call her or message her, because i know for sure she has other guys now giving her money, so i do not want to be a mugu anymore.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by donstan18: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
golor:

The issue .
December some unexpected cash entered my hand , I decided to spoil my loyal and trustworthy babe , I took her to spar , to genesis and to a pool of which she refused to swim , all this were on different occasions during December after which she told me she needs to get a relaxer for her hair and the price is 3,200 I gave her , she requested for 3k to make hair I gave her , she talked of indo mie and biscuit I gave her 3k . a day to leave I took her to a boutique and bought her a trouser and a top . after which I gave her 6k then subscribe her for 2weeks cause that's how I do subscribe my phone .

This is exactly where the problem started.

Yes, loyal and trustworthy ladies should be spoilt and lavished on once in a while, you never did wrong spending and lavishing on her for some while.

But, what possibly happened?
She engaged and started competing with her friends, telling and sharing gists on how their various boyfriends spent on them, hereby forcefully and pretentiously upgrading herself and yourself to the level of her friends, which is the reason why she's tryna keep and level up to that claims to her friends.

I blame her for that, not you.

golor:

Ever since then , all her talk is money money money of how I am suppose to spend on her , of her rich girls do get from men and that when I stop giving her money she will put eye outside and the rest . Her mentality changed , this is a girl that do manage what ever her parents give thogh her parents are trying .....

Typical Nigerian lady seeing a relationship as a source of money and job employment

golor:

Her words regarding money today made me went mad on her , I regretted ever trying to spend on her lavishly . I know I have been giving her money , but the December flexing was too much .

Don't regret, you didn't do wrong.

There are lots of loyal women out there who deserved to be spent on, believe me.

Don't let the her changed behavior change your care for women.

golor:

Please what should I do to correct this mess.

Be your normal and loving you, don't be the one to quit it.

Allow her do.

lalasticlala, Myndy44

5 Likes

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Ahmed0336(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
Bro just finish wetin u start

1 Like

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by delugajackson: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
grin

"If you no get money, hide your face.. Make another man pikin run your race."

At this point, you need to take a cue from Davido.

3 Likes

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
You actually do need to give her more money you kiss know?

1 Like

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
grin
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by golor(m): 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
iamJ:
she no ask you for 50k and u dey complain cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

oga hold ur girlfriend tight, u cant handle above her grade

You just wants to type ?and I bought her phone of 45k ? When I was in camp , due to some challenges from her parents I sent her 36k for books and feeding ? Some girls will come close with out a kobo , she was aware of my colleague begging to sleep a night with me during my under graduate days ...that's a bleep that wouldve cost me nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by golor(m): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:
The funniest part "all her talk is money money money of how I am suppose to spend on her , of her rich girls do get from men and that when I stop giving her money she will put eye outside and the rest "She is already contemplating on HOEING.

Naija relationship: THE MALE MUST PAY THE FEMALE.

Op lesson for you no girl stays loyal forever, a girl must HOE, your babe phase just begun........

You think so ? I doubt . there are good once out there
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by golor(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
donsimo:
Try to sit her, down, talk to her about how you go cash and how you spent on her, tell her if she really wants to go she should,
That if you find out she is moving around you will drop her, simple. Tell her to wait with you and see the future or she should go and see what those girls never tell anyone.

Bro woman no be priority, them plenty die, chase money and watch them hustle for attention.
Your girl done dey open eye.

Thanks for your advice . I sight you

1 Like

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by golor(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
aurxtino:
My guy sit her down and talk some sense into her, i mean she knows you are not working yet, and also it was how you started it in the first place you know spoiling her with money, so she thinks you have it in excesses, just talk to her make her know that 3 years is not 3 days, that was how my girl held me to ransom too, but now i hardly call her or message her, because i know for sure she has other guys now giving her money, so i do not want to be a mugu anymore.

I wouldn't agree less from your post
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Cowbuoy: 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
Go forth..
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by CplusJason: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
Give her some space and start submitting your CV to different *organizations...

2 Likes

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
You can't upgrade and then down grade tongue

She finally knows her worth lipsrsealed

Time is up on the relationship.
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by daryoor(m): 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
she id showing you her true color, but i dont see what she did wrong o. she ia just behaving according to her genetics, if you break up with her, the next one to will like money and hers might be worse - all of dem na winch-.

marry your babe and hustle for cash, na money dem dey use dominate for relationship

2 Likes

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Peachess(f): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
You should have followed the popular saying "don't start what you can't finish". I guess she's been flexing behind your back or now you've spent so much on her she wants you to keep on spending...
Well I don't really like girls that think they're entitled to monetary gains just because they're dating someone. That's why people who fight for equality always sound stupid cos Nigerian women will always want special treatment. It's not a must for you to spend on her, you should only spend on her if you want to, it's not your duty. If she decide to leave you or misbehave cos you don't spend on her, then leave her. I hate the way most females behave when their partners don't give them money.

5 Likes

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by golor(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
Dimples129:

I guess your worth is to sleep around for money and not being contented

4 Likes

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
golor:

I guess your worth is to sleep around for money and not being contented

Iffffaaaaaa me da grin
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by LessNoise: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
TRUST ME HOLD HER TIGHT COZ ANY OTHER GIRL ASIDES THIS WILL WRECK YOU...I DONT CARE LIFESTYLE YOU GO FEAR LAVISH

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by MasterKim: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
Yahoo boi.
Unexpected cash ko unexpected fundz ni.
Anyways pass me her digits make I join u for ministry
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Newboss(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
Dimples129:

Her worth? For real? Is she a prostitute? angry

Most of you girls make me so ashamed of women! angry I hope you saw the second comment on this thread? angry

You just told that commenter "Ride on, you're right! That's who we are!" angry

3 Likes

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Hasino2258: 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
delugajackson:
grin

"If you no get money, hide your face.. Make another man pikin run your race."

At this point, you need to take a cue from Davido.
abeg tell him
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by kepstone: 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
pls guy... quit d relationship.. its not worth it don't allow emotions to take hold on u beyond logical reasoning. I did same u did for ur girl for my own girl but at d end she ended d relationship its over, I love her but I can not go back to her never, never. wisdom demands DT when a girl start giving u headache in relationship cos of money pls bro u have not found a wife. u need a partners not someone to sponsor, relationship is like testing d waters before u go deep. pls quit d relationship and let her her go for good. get a woman who truly loves you beyond money. in marriage there will be storms and financial storm is one of them.. so what happens if financial storm arises in marriage she all bail out on u. today marriages are crashing because mist ladies are not ready and prepared and are not willing to make sacrifices and commit to marital vows. the chances if a guy finding a good wife to marry now is very slim, we have eligible guys even with money but dey keep attracting pretenders and hypocrites. very few are willing to see a future in you and go for d process. many don't marry for love but for benefit. pls decide if this is d life if frustration u want to live in and get tensed because u are unable to provide. stop funding laziness in a girl she will wreck u and dump u in her on mind. pls quit before she quits she is already showing the quitting signal bro. be wise and let logic be stronger Dan emotions, God will give u a woman who loves and adores you, values and want to spend d rest if her life with you with or without cash, who will stand by u through d thick and d tin bro. just pray to God. I am heart broken now but I leave all to God cos he knows better... our ladies are not contented with what u have to offer their eyes are on the wealth of another man, who took time to pay d price, while dey are not willing to do d same.
QUIT BRO QUIT.

9 Likes

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lol giving her your dads provisions

The same one he sells to feed you abi which provision are you talking bout

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by golor(m): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
Lol giving her your dads provisions

The same one he sells to feed you abi which provision are you talking bout

Better than a pained and frustrated idiot like you .
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Alariiwo: 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
owo ti wo gbo grin

One problem with girls, don't spoil them with something devilish as money.
You'll end up regretting.
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
Newboss:
Her worth? For real? Is she a prostitute? angry

Most of you girls make me so ashamed of women! angry I hope you saw the second comment on this thread? angry

You just told that commenter "Ride on, you're right! That's who we are!" angry

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPxVSCfoYnU
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
golor:

Better than a pained and frustrated idiot like you .
lol listen to yourself.....you've got absolutely no idea who I am, but you'd go on to use the term "pained and frustrated"

How did you get a degree again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Fvcked More Than 30 Girls Since This Year Yet Am Still Broke / SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi / Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.