Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari (12782 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / General Mohammadu Buhari Leads President Jonathan In New Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
Obiagelli:

Your statesmanship has never been in doubt but i am not sure of victory yet as an APC supporter.
Forget that thing. Dude can never change. If you read between the lines, you would see his thinly veiled sarcasm.

A lot I'd like to say but I don't wanna risk a ban and miss out on the celebrations on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by ozioma11: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
Fake result.Different from the figures Jega is calling live now
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by majalisa(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
omenka:
Mscheeew. Who cares?
mama peace so u are on nairaland?
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by ChinemeOkpan: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
okotv:
Lagos results please

Jagaban is on top of the situation

No fear! lipsrsealed
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Gejfreesupport: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
So a mod actually sticky this post.. Nairaland is APC. Wow.

Shameless clowns..
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by ChinemeOkpan: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
ozioma11:
Fake result.Different from the figures Jega is calling live now

There is no need to fret or lie. The results released so far tallies with what we have already known
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
So after all their evil machinations and propaganda, they finally got their wish:

"POWER HAS RETURNED TO THE NORTH"

Let's see what kind of country we are 4 years down the line.

If we're better off, I'd be the first to doff my hat, but deep down inside, most of y'all know it has always been about the North and not Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
majalisa:
mama peace so u are on nairaland?
Look closely bro. You are highly mistaken.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
dustmalik:

Is it possible for Rivers state to turn things around?
Bauchi and zamfara should cancel out rivers ( 3 of them not released yet)
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Afam4eva(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ngakwe
Aren't the results still being announced? Why the hurry?

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by ChinemeOkpan: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news to Jonathanians.

Buhari has just won Benue state

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Mynd44: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
okotv:
Lagos results please
APC won with 100,000 votes
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by fergieboy: 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
Haa

some people to get highBP
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by fergieboy: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
Haa

some people go get highBP
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by okotv(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mynd44:

APC won with 100,000 votes
not much to separate them. Its manageable sha. Thank you
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Reptyle(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
The numbers are all over the place. I think I will just wait for the official announcement. Fingers crossed for GMB. smiley
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by GANJAFARMER: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ngwakwe:

The votes I expected from South East to cancel the earthquake from Kano and Katsina States were abysmally poor hence no hope.
That thing you smoked will soon clear from your eyes. cheesy
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Etruth: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
..B
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by PointB: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Afam4eva:
Ngakwe

Good question.

One I couldn't get reasonable answer for. I think my brother Ngwakwe simply want to be 'first to post'.
I see no other reason for his hasty post!
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news to Jonathanians.

Buhari has just won Benue state

Buhari is now leading in Benue by over 250,000 votes with only four LGA left to be collated.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by GANJAFARMER: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
omenka:
Forget that thing. Dude can never change. If you read between the lines, you would see his thinly veiled sarcasm.

A lot I'd like to say but I don't wanna risk a ban and miss out on the celebrations on nairaland.
Smart dude ,you already knew he was mocking your sorry asss. grin

Ngwakwe ,you're evil. grin
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
PointB:

Good question.

One I couldn't reasonable answer for. I think my brother Ngwakwe simply want to be 'first to post'.
I see no other reason for his hasty post!

Just keep quet, loser. Go ahead, join your fellow militants and start blowing pipelines. Don't forget to take your sidekick in the clown that calls himself "atlwireless".

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by simdam500(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
Oya now!

Sai baba
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by PointB: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Just keep quet, loser. Go ahead, join your fellow militants and start blowing pipelines. Don't forget to take your sidekick in the clown that calls himself "atlwireless".

If I join them in the creek, who will be 'Jomo Gbomo' ? cheesy grin

Surely, someone's got to play the role? wink
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by customized07: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
Can't just imagine this, chai, buhari to be my president?

Lemme wait for jega, but wait, buhari is just dull, lots of people just want anything except Jonathan.

Make I wait small
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Bayswater: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ngwakwe:
My version of Democracy in Nigeria is now beyond the Pale

I wish to congratulate the president-elect, Mohammed Buharia for his success in 2015 presidential election after a fourth consecutive attempt and by extension the All Progress Congress for winning the House of Representatives.

I wish them success as they pilot the affairs of the nation in the next four years.

I pledge my support as a Statesman and would never be found wanting in commending any good step taken to restructure and deepen our democracy in the same way I will criticise constructively any anti people policy.

Once again, congratulations.

Ngwakwe, I hope the impending result does not prove you to be a man of little faith.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Sloan: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l sincerely hope buhari proves my fears wrong.......congrats to him shaaaa

For weeks, you've be running your mouth and posting trash but now you're sounding all remorseful and conciliatory?

GMB! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Ngwakwe: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
Afam4eva:
Ngakwe

The differences in number of votes between Buhari and Jonathan from the figures coming from the Core North and the lost of South East magic votes are my fears hence the conclusion.

The only miracle will be from Edo and Rivers States while hoping that those figures from Kano and Katsina are fake.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by amnestylaw1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ngwakwe:

I wish to congratulate the president-elect, Mohammed Buharia for his success in 2015 presidential election after a fourth consecutive attempt and by extension the All Progress Congress for winning the House of Representatives.

I wish them success as they pilot the affairs of the nation in the next four years.

I pledge my support as a Statesman and would never be found wanting in commending any good step taken to restructure and deepen our democracy in the same way I will criticise constructively any anti people policy.

Good Sportsman

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Ngwakwe: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
Bayswater:

Ngwakwe, I hope the impending result does not prove you to be a man of little faith.

Something extraordinary (out of normal) can still happen but the cost will be too much for Nigeria to bear.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by ozoigbondu: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sloan:

For weeks, you've be running your mouth and posting trash but now you're sounding all remorseful and conciliatory?

GMB! grin grin

lf you believe politics is a do or die affair or breeds eminty then you live a pitiful life
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by winniz: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Ngwakwe when did GMB win the Election and who declared him the winner?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair / PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) / Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.