Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,913 members, 7,821,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live (62434 Views)

Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by Emekuuss(m): 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
With the nine states collated so far, in total, APC : 2212,978. PDP: 2322,734.
Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by jonuel1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
toluleke:
Buhari or nobody. Jonathan can't be our president never. Civ,libya,eygpt went this ways . It our turn in nigeria.

U talking as if if you are given arms you will carry

5 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by Adanora: 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
Kano, kaduna,kastina all was rigged, too much rigging here in the north. APC rigged heavily, na this one b the change. Nooooooooooo we don't want this kind of change

9 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by ceejay80s(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
Make I go nairabet or betnaija and see weda I fit bet 5000 naira on apc to win

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by jonuel1(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
goryorhal:
If dem born jega well make e go pronounce GEJ winner ...
It's either GEJ leaves or I leave this country !!!!!

Lol! Abeg board the next bus...you are so infinitesimal to our existence. If your being without Nigeria adds no value, your exit is like scooping a cup of water from the river.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by kandiikane(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
johnydon22:
And i am fvcking nervous... embarassed .. Grabs bottled water to cool temper down.. takes seat .. continue...

grin
I am not even Nigerian and its getting to me too
Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by filcast(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
caxim04:
Dudes.............

This is seriuos ooo. If i don't like PDP before, now i hate them. They are just rigging SS and SE, Jonathan will pull 14M votes in SS and SE and rake in 2M or more votes from other region to win election. By stopping the use of card reader it means all registered voters in the SS & SE will be considered (about 15M), while 50% of voters in other regions will be acknowledged due to turnout and card reader. Also, Jonathan will pick 25% of votes cast in other regions.

Guys,

The Clueless one is coasting home !!!!!!!!!!
This may not be far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by simdam500(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
Eniqurl: Chai ! Feelinq sick already.

Sorry jare embarassed ... take a little drug...

Are u for change? cheesy
Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by klax(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
toluleke:
Buhari or nobody. Jonathan can't be our president never. Civ,libya,eygpt went this ways . It our turn in nigeria.

Are you alright so those countries are now at Peace You better wake up and stop all this your someone can't rule us again, but wait a minute you and who you are referring to as *us*

6 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by BraniacX(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ksslib:
OYO State.....

Registered... 2,344,448
Accredited.... 1,73,849

PDP.... 303,376

APC... 528,620

Your figures don't add up for accredited and actual votes so correct it
Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by jonuel1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
ceejay80s:
This present score we are seeing now who is the winner,
I am not talking of the finals that is coming up by 8pm.
I am talking of the first half

Have you forgotten game changes? End of 90min determines the winner
Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by chrisviral(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
My heart undecided
Biko GEJ should win, I don't want to cry tonight undecided

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
25% of 24 states : Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Niger, Kwara, Kogi, FCT, Nasarawa, Zamfara, Jigawa, Sokoto, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Borno, Yobe, Plateau, Benue, Adamawa, Ekiti, Taraba, Gombe...

Buhari wins........Sai Buhari

25% of 23 states : Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Niger, Kwara, Kogi, FCT, Nasarawa, Ebonyi, Imo, Anambra, Rivers, Enugu, Cross River, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Edo, Delta, Abia, Ekiti, Taraba

Jonathan loses .....secured only 23 states

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by juicebox: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Johnpaul88:
I'm not nervous!

Sai Buhari!!!

Prof Michael Faborode, I see you my former VC at Ife

The shocker that's coming to you is doing press up.
The Soldiers are at alert waiting for GEJ's declaration as winner.
APC ya'll can keep winning on Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by crystalclear(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Adanora:
Kano, kaduna,kastina all was rigged, too much rigging here in the north. APC rigged heavily, na this one b the change. Nooooooooooo we don't want this kind of change

You mean only you monitored the affairs of three states at a time.You berra dont say what you dont know.

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hmmm seems the so called clueless one ain't so clueless after all, I smell desperation in the air........

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by jonuel1(m): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
THE JONATHAN GIMMICK THAT WORKED AND WORKS

Lies about failing card readers started with president Jonathan and his wife failure to get accredited with four purporteddly rejecting their cards.
How could their cards fail to read when everywhere and everybodys card is reading in matter of seconds? The ploy enacted.

Mr Jega fell for the ploy. He felt embarassed that his magic wand, the card reader has failed to accredit the number one citezen? He quickely issued an order that manual system should be resorted to wherever the card reader failed to work.

Remarkably, Jega later 'came back to his senses' and said, Goodluck Jonathan PVCs might have been damaged. Damaged by whom? May be the desperate president who needs to dramitise a faulty gadget that promises to be his waterloo. His evil trick worked as Jega softened up as a result.

Incidentally, after Jonathans hullabaloo, the card reader 'failed to work' in all the South-eastern and South-southern states. Incidentally, these states are the same states which have expressed their rejection and anger against the card reader witout any tenable reason. Incidentallly, these states have delayed there results collationater than all others and are now slowly churning out almost 100% of votes for Jonathan.
Isnt Jega still 'the gift of a trojan donkey' he has been as elder Adamu Adamu called him after similar blunder during the 2011 elections?
Jega is nt a man I trust despite the so-called card reader thing. He must answer the question, of what use is the card reader if it will be circumvented by others?

BY:OLANIYI SOYINKA

You are just ranting...did you follow the mock election?

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by goryorhal(m): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
jonuel1:

Lol! Abeg board the next bus...you are so infinitesimal to our existence. If your being without Nigeria adds no value, your exit is like scooping a cup of water from the river.

Who are you to quote me ? We shall see !!!!
I just hope say your nearby clinic / hospital / chemistry go dey available when you need their attention tonight .. Cuz I know say tonight doctors must chop ..
Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
ZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzz
Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by Metrofox(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
Occurstaem:

Excuse me ?
Correct this gbagaun immediately.
Osun state is
APC = 383,603
PDP = 249,929
not what you posted up there. And, and do not forget to thank me later.
correction coming up asap..tho it's correct inside the thread.was a typo
Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by watchme(f): 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
Total so far
APC - 2,151,278
PDP - 2,322,734

• • 2,322,734 - 2,151,278 = 171,456

PDP IS WINNING SO FAR WITH 171,456 VOTES

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by Temmytea70(m): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
Metrofox:
INEC has announced results for 8 states and the FCT, Abuja - (total 9) and so far PDP is leading with 2,332,734 votes while APC has 2,302,978 votes, though APC won five states and PDP four states.

The states whose results were announced are Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo, Kogi, Enugu, Nasarawa, Abuja FCT.

Meanwhile, PDP won FCT, as against the earlier result posted.

Results so far.

Ekiti: APC – 120,331 ; PDP – 176,466

Ogun: APC – 308,290 ; PDP -207,950

Enugu: APC – 14,157 ; PDP – 553,003

Kogi: APC – 264,851 ; PDP – 149,987

Osun: APC – 363,603 ; PDP – 249,929

Ondo: APC – 299,889 ; PDP – 251,368

Oyo: APC – 528,620 ; PDP – 303,376

Nasarawa: APC – 236,838 ; 273,460

FCT Abuja: APC 146,399 ; PDP – 157,195

INEC would reconvene by 8pm tonight to allow sufficient time for other states to bring in their results.light em up people..fresh and hot cool

That enugu result though
Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
chrisviral:
My heart undecided
Biko GEJ should win, I don't want to cry tonight undecided
hmmmm igbo dudegrin...y u go cry na?abeg o

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by honvalid(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
I think am tired all dis bullshit let them announce d winner make I rest.
Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by AzeezAlao1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
Metrofox:
INEC has announced results for 8 states and the FCT, Abuja - (total 9) and so far PDP is leading with 2,332,734 votes while APC has 2,302,978 votes, though APC won five states and PDP four states.

The states whose results were announced are Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo, Kogi, Enugu, Nasarawa, Abuja FCT.

Meanwhile, PDP won FCT, as against the earlier result posted.

Results so far.

Ekiti: APC – 120,331 ; PDP – 176,466

Ogun: APC – 308,290 ; PDP -207,950

Enugu: APC – 14,157 ; PDP – 553,003

Kogi: APC – 264,851 ; PDP – 149,987

Osun: APC – 363,603 ; PDP – 249,929

Ondo: APC – 299,889 ; PDP – 251,368

Oyo: APC – 528,620 ; PDP – 303,376

Nasarawa: APC – 236,838 ; 273,460

FCT Abuja: APC 146,399 ; PDP – 157,195

INEC would reconvene by 8pm tonight to allow sufficient time for other states to bring in their results.light em up people..fresh and hot cool

dis is serious none of dem shld celebrat nw because their respective large votes haven't coalated let's see what hapens by 8pm
Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by BraniacX(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
themodernman:

INEC is simply saving d best for d last...Jega sure knows how to produce a suspense filled film...d result of the King in d North will be a Tsunami !

Winter is coming!!!

Sorry to disappoint you,
Tsunamis only come from the sea,
And hit land at the coastline

A landlocked north can't generate a tsunami grin
The tsunami is coming from the south-south to flood the whole north grin

And is winter really coming? shocked

Well then, I guess you should brace up for a frozen dessert up north
Sorry grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by chrisviral(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
MissMalia:
hmmmm igbo dudegrin...y u go cry na?abeg o

Lol grin dear, your people has obviously routed for Buhari, eeh, leaving us to have GEJ's back o, I hope he doesn't loose, for my folks say, too many hypertension fit happen for my area.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by Plus234(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
op u are very stupid for this nonsense, why misleading people, we are talking about the final result and not of state by state
Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by Awoofawo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
THE JONATHAN GIMMICK THAT WORKED AND WORKS

Lies about failing card readers started with president Jonathan and his wife failure to get accredited with four purporteddly rejecting their cards.
How could their cards fail to read when everywhere and everybodys card is reading in matter of seconds? The ploy enacted.

Mr Jega fell for the ploy. He felt embarassed that his magic wand, the card reader has failed to accredit the number one citezen? He quickely issued an order that manual system should be resorted to wherever the card reader failed to work.

Remarkably, Jega later 'came back to his senses' and said, Goodluck Jonathan PVCs might have been damaged. Damaged by whom? May be the desperate president who needs to dramitise a faulty gadget that promises to be his waterloo. His evil trick worked as Jega softened up as a result.

Incidentally, after Jonathans hullabaloo, the card reader 'failed to work' in all the South-eastern and South-southern states. Incidentally, these states are the same states which have expressed their rejection and anger against the card reader witout any tenable reason. Incidentallly, these states have delayed there results collationater than all others and are now slowly churning out almost 100% of votes for Jonathan.
Isnt Jega still 'the gift of a trojan donkey' he has been as elder Adamu Adamu called him after similar blunder during the 2011 elections?
Jega is nt a man I trust despite the so-called card reader thing. He must answer the question, of what use is the card reader if it will be circumvented by others?

BY:OLANIYI SOYINKA

The card reader failure was what is used to activated massive rigging in s.east and s.south! This exactly what came to my mind on watching Bro J and Mama P drama on Saturday..... If we check well most of validated votes from these two regions are through incidental forms abused and manipulation.....

And to complicate matter, they don't even know how to rig. Image 100% registered voters turn-out, and over inflation of voters record with excess voters.....

What a world, we are in? PDP voodoo na strong one o, even hollywood no fix inacts this kind film-trick!

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by orema: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Result announced for the 9 states
APC - 2282976
PDP - 2322734

PDP is still leading with a wide margin
Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by austine4real(m): 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
Plz ppl bkiafu when passin 2ru ojuelegba i learnt diaris serious fghtin ojuelegba/clegg
Re: Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live by femolala001(m): 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
RESULTS FROM LAGOS NW!!!!
LAGOS ... 20 LGAs
Registered voters.. 1,986,573
Accredited voters... 1,869,557
PDP.... 627,195
APC... 842362

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.