Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) (62485 Views)

Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / Buhari Campaigns In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Live Updates) / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Weaponx: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2018
Buhari and APC members Campaign rally today at Akwa ibom state update coming up Soon stay alert and active
Few pics happening now this morning .

More pics and videos coming up soon

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Weaponx: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2018

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by JasonScoolari: 9:18am On Dec 28, 2018
Akpabio will have to bring people from their homes to the stadium with some cash, if not, it's gonna be Where 2 or 3 are gathered

We have to thank his Excellency, Gov. Udom Emmanuel for not depriving APC the use of the stadium. Unlike the ugly Oshiomhole who denied Pastor Ize-Iyamu the use of the stadium when he was a governor.

I wonder what how the lifeless one will convince smart Akwa Ibom indigenes to vote for him.

Lifeless one: A Fi C, Chanji!!! I want to thank Za fifu of Uyo for Za suport, As you all know, Za kwarruption fight is improving, and we will make Za naira equal to Za dollar. Insha Allah.

203 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by amaniro: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2018
Udom made it happen grin

Udom till 2067cheesy

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by daddytime(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2018
Hehehehhe....

Mucheche...

Olololo
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by zombieTRACKER: 9:25am On Dec 28, 2018
Buhari will stay in the stadium they were fighting to use since and say PDP wasted 16 yrs grin grin

APc is a terrorist party bereft of modern day leadership ideas

143 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by 77up(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2018
Lemme sidon here waiting for unfurtenate wailers that 'll scream it's Photoshop when they see the mammoth and massive crowd of their life shocked

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by thunder74(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2018
Hope their crowd too are not coming from Cameron?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Chikpat(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2018
Buhari is big for Atiku

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by greatdreamer(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2018
Mr President, if you believe that PDP did nothing for sixteen years, be reminded that stadium you are using was built by PDP.
Be reminded that senator Akpabio you described as uncommon defector looted 170 billions naira belonging to Akwa Ibom people. So please don't mention any word like corruption, looting, PDP.etc cause you be booed
Welcome

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by eyeview: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2018
It's ironic that Buhari will flag off it's campaign in a peaceful PDP state. Apart from Lagos, which apc state can he boast of non crises.
I will implore the good people of Akwa ibom to ensure a thorough physical and spiritual cleansing is done there when buhari leaves. Anywhere or anything he touches dies. They should cleanse their state urgently.
Look at Etisalat and Skye bank which he recently invested in, they are dead and now taken over as 9mobile and Polaris

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by greatiyk4u(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2018
Tolani0167:
Impresive

Am a civil engineer and am in need of a job or contract I can't work anywhere in Nigeria

What can u do?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2018
zombies should enjoy a peaceful progressive state that have been developed by pdp government, unpatriotic fools angry angry

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by NessaBoo(f): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Akpabio will have to bring people from their homes to the stadium with some cash, if not, it's gonna be Where 2 or 3 are gathered

We have to thank his Excellency, Gov. Udom Emmanuel for not depriving APC the use of the stadium. Unlike the ugly Oshiomhole who denied Pastor Ize-Iyamu the use of the stadium when he was a governor.

I wonder what how the lifeless one will convince smart Akwa Ibom indigenes to vote for him.

Lifeless one: A Fi C, Chanji!!! I want to thank Za fifu of Uyo for Za suport, As you all know, Za kwarruption fight is improving, and we will make Za naira equal to Za dollar. Insha Allah.

Don't bother yourself wondering...just watch how its done, It doesn't take much to see that APC is liberating Nigeria from the clutches of a party that plunged us into the Abyss of infrastructure decay and economic recession, that alone is enough to convince people who wants their unborn generations to enjoy the dividends of a progressive government.

Jason...its not too late for you to see the light at the end of tunnel oo!! grin

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by dguyindcorner(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2018
greatdreamer:
[s]Mr President, if you believe that PDP did nothing for sixteen years, be reminded that stadium you are using was built by PDP.
Be reminded that senator Akpabio you described as uncommon defector looted 170 billions naira belonging to Akwa Ibom people. So please don't mention any word like corruption, looting, PDP.etc cause you be booed
Welcome[/s]

4+4=8 quick maths

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by quickberry(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2018
grin

Akwa Ibom ayaya
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by JasonScoolari: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2018
NessaBoo:

Don't bother yourself wondering...just watch how its done, It doesn't take much to see that APC is liberating Nigeria from the clutches of a party that plunged us into the Abyss of infrastructure decay and economic recession, that alone is enough to convince people who wants their unborn generations to enjoy the dividends of a progressive government.

Jason...its not too late for you to see the light at the end of tunnel oo!! grin
Lol, you make me laugh Vanny, you do. But guess what? Jason will be the one to lead you out of the shackles of APC stagnation, backwardness, and reproach. I might as well lead you to the Alter to conclude the cleansing proper. cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by MrAJQ(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2018
Take your battle to their camp, their stronghold.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nigerianization(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2018
The politics of not releasing venues to opposition parties for campaigns only attract sympathy for the party involved. Hope Uzodimma would not have filled up the Owerri stadium if allowed to use it but Rochas foolishly made him a celebrity by denying him access to it.

Who uses campaign office compound for campaign rallies?
Hope Uzodimma did and thanks to Rochas it looked as if the crowd was massive.

Udom has shown more maturity and for this stadium to be full, Akpabio and Nsima will have to part with some of their loots.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Tolani0167(m): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2018
Supervised, design structure, do integrity text on structures
greatiyk4u:

What can u do?
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by greatdreamer(m): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2018
dguyindcorner:

4+4=8 quick maths
lifeless

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by gentlegenius(m): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ZOMBIES...
Akwa Ibom state and many other States in the south south was PDP before, still PDP now and will always remain PDP.
You'll see a mammoth crowd in Uyo today, In fact, the stadium will be filled completely, but don't masturbate yet. I am living in Akwa Ibom and I can assure you that more than half of the people that will fill the stadium today will not vote for buhari. Most of them are there because of Nsima Ekere, the APC governorship candidate, not because they support buhari.
PDP is like a religion in this state, and even though I am a PDP member, I would've enter the stadium if I was in Uyo, at least to go and see what the lifeless dullard looks like.
Pls don't equate the crowd you'll see in Uyo today to votes for buhari. The dullard is widely hated and rejected here. We don't vote based on party sentiments. I will personally vote for Nsima in governorship election, but I will never vote a dullard to rule me again. I know others here who have the same mentality. Akpabio knows how Akwa Ibom people hate buhari, but he must organize a mammoth crowd to deceive the dullard, just to keep saving his neck from the gallows of EFCC.

39 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by gentlegenius(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Kassidy4luv(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
Who will fill up that stadium today. Lets watch and see what becomes of APC today in Akwa Ibom State.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Anigreat: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
shocked

Buhari 2019 ambition is dead on arrival.

I cover Akwa Ibom state with the precious blood of Jesus, your badluck that you'll take to Akwa Ibom shall followed you back to your glorified cows village called Daura.

God bless ATIKU!

12 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
when is the event starting sef?We no see am for TV oo.Abi dem no wan show am ni as people no turn.....lol.....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by basilo101: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
Op this is 1pm
Please update us

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
Where update

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Tax payer money been wasted .... I weep for my country

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by gevans(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
They tried
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by keeeem: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
zeezzy:
when is the event starting sef?We no see am for TV oo.Abi dem no wan show am ni as people no turn.....lol.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63mpzlTpSWo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. / Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.