Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail (4431 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
My Girlfriend and sweetheart of barely a forthnight is going to jail and all hope seem lost. As much as i hate to admit it, she was convicted of obstruction of justice and assisted theft, though she was initially charged with aiding and abbeting.

I love her so much, this really hurts and feel like the lowest point of my life. How do i attempt to see the bright side of this when there really isn't any? The last few days have been very grim. We both couldn't let go as we had our final hug last night before she was taken. Her hopless cries as we parted led me to full tears for the first time in about a decade.

I have been in love with her for over 4 years, i can't believe that after waiting for all these years the police is snatching her from me. I 've been in bed all day, my mind flooded with questions; how often do i get to see her, when will all this be over, how is life going to be for her in prison, what could i do to pacify her, how does life feels for an ex-convict after serving a sentence.

I 've been a regular guest on this forum for a couple of years but this trauma has led me to sign up. I need your help please.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by apholaryn: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
ooooops!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by dharay99: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
is this a poem or song..?

We don't even know wah d hell she rili did... angry

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by diceman1: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
How long is she going to be put away for?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by falconey(m): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
what is her jail term?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Elslim: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
Dis is super story or what?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by missbehave247(m): 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
Am just here †Ô read comment

Mean while Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by LadyX(f): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
If convicted, how long will her sentence last?

For now, the best you can do is to get her a good lawyer (if you can afford)
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by deskossy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hope it's not Nigerian prison

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by joystickextendr: 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
sorry about that can u get to tell us how long she will be going to jail for and cant the sentence be appealed?

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
If you really love her, wait for her... but if you haven't been together very long she may not feel as strongly as you... if that is the case you shouldn't wait very long
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by DuchessLily(f): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
OP dis ur story eehh... grin cheesy cheesy

OK make I no laff in case d story na true

Sorry eeh
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by TrishaP(f): 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sounds like a poem to Me.

*back to election mood*
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by cozy7(m): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
Instead of telling us what she's accused of (what she did), your telling us how mch u miss her. Me sef get babe ooo

Tell us what she did, let's see what possible ways out u got.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Ezedon(m): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
Good luck to her, by the time she will come out she may emerge Nigeria first female president
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Rainess:
If you really love her, wait for her... but if you haven't been together very long she may not feel as strongly as you... if that is the case you shouldn't wait very long

Very funny!

If the tables are turned, she wouldn't.

She'd jump on the next available being/thing with a penile-like appendage and impale her genitælia with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by pinkycute(f): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Haba shocked this poem is really unbelievable indeed...

How long will she be in jail and what crime did she commit

Well, Pele @Op, and don't think too much, if truly this is real....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Very funny!

She'd jump on the next available being/thing with a penile-like appendage and impale her genitælia with it.

That is why I suggested she may not have as strong feelings as him. She may not stay with him after she gets out of jail.

But it seems like you're just looking for an excuse to argue.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by ireneony(f): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
what offence did she commit?

just take heart...
so many people are going through one situation or another.
sometimes this life is so complicated, all I will assure u is, as long there is life, there is hope.
it so difficult when you see your loved one going through hard times.
I feel your pain

cheer upwink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Baddestguyp(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
what am I supposed to say
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Unless you are Micheal Scofield there's nothing much you can do, besides obstruction of justice i thought you could appeal that, either wait or move on.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
I didn't know my original post wasn't clear, i thought it was too lengthy.

My girlfriend was arrested for assisted theft. A couple of guys that temporarily relocated to her street and who had struck a friendship with her turned had stolen ton of electronics from a nearby store, hidding them in her room for days. She soon realize these items were stolen but instead of turning them to the police, she pleaded with them to rid her of the items. In return, they had pleaded she protect them from the police. On two occasions she was interrogated by the police but denied knowing a thing. To cut short the story, things didn't really go well for the thieves, they were caught and my girlfriend was done for.

We 've past the stage of lawyer already. She was convicted of accessory theft and must serve 10 months in jail.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Rainess:

That is why I suggested she may not have as strong feelings as him. She may not stay with him after she gets out of jail.

I don't understand, she isn't going to have the best of her life in prison, how does her stay in jail wane her feelings for me?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
Neut01:

I don't understand, she isn't going to have the best of her life in prison, how does her stay in jail wane her feelings for me?

I am not assuming the worst. But no one else is going to date someone who is heading to prison. Did you guys get together before she committed the crime?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
ireneony:
what offence did she commit?

just take heart...
so many people are going through one situation or another.
sometimes this life is so complicated, all I will assure u is, as long there is life, there is hope.
it so difficult when you see your loved one going through hard times.
I feel your pain

cheer upwink

Thanks so much for the kind words. It has been a bed of stones for me so far. I think life is could be bitter.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
Rainess:

I am not assuming the worst. But no one else is going to date someone who is heading to prison. Did you guys get together before she committed the crime?

To be precise, we got together before she commited the crime though she got involved with thieves before we hooked up.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
Neut01:

To be precise, we got together before she commited the crime though she got involved with thieves before we hooked up.

I just think you should be careful. Love is sometimes blind to peoples' faults.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Exponental(m): 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
know d jail. commit a crime n beg d judge to serve in d male wing of d prison.
.lolz
sorry abt ur loss...... move fwd man

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by dechandel(f): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Op.. Are you Nigerian??
If yes.. Put this your thread on hold.
Nigeria and her citizens are currently on a different level of anxiety lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Exponental(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
know d jail. commit a crime n beg d judge to serve in d male wing of d prison.
.lolz
sorry abt ur loss...... move fwd man.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Gracie01: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Make i dey down my Ogogoro dey wait for comments whilst Jega dey put us for suspense
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Very funny!

Hw did u knw dis

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" / My Ex Wanted A Night / How To Thrill Your Audience With Exquisite Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.