Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 (63854 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators / Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by olusola009: 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
Good night guys 10:00am tomorrow we go continue

Team#GMB

7 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by jamace(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Plateau people made their decisions but they should have copied their middle-beltan brothers of Kogi and embraced change
If those people who voted APC in Kogi State were changed individuals, Kogi State would have developed. Nay. The change shouters are the most corrupt individuals. Its like when looters in prayers cast and bind the devil. I wonder which devil they are binding when they are the devil.

5 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by wisdompraise(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
Nigerians are like; JEGA, 8pm don pass naaaaa, Abi GEJ-Mourinho never change finish? make una start the Second half naaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by joecooper(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
Nigerian presidential election result Don turn to telemundo Tv series..... Lol
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Hawlahscho(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
the way APC will win will be like

pick 2, pick, pick 2, general market, hold on, pick 2, last card, check up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Canme4u(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
PDP final burial ceremony has been extended till 10am tomorrow. grin

Sai-Baba

#BabaNowThatYouGetThere

First improve Electricity and then remove subsidy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
theresa12:
not sleeping tonight until #GEJ wins the election
gej has gone to bed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by dOnLarich: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
Fkforyou:
I don't off gen, a beg make una dey give me update, by the way
#baba now you are there
a beg sack all the KEDC staff of Zaria lg for not giving us, (my area precisely) light for the pass 4days
he will also have to sack the teacher that taught you ENGLISH

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Leegoguy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
ellechrystal:
Whatever, I still love u Jonathan.. I love u I love u I love u I love uuuuuu, u r my boo till 2019, weda u win or not, u ve taught me humility, how to smile, how to b a winner with no shoes, how to be a. Goodluck charm, how to b calm in d midst of troubles, how not to give up, cos u never did, how to accept criticism, how to smile with ur enemies,..too much. I love u my able presido

Orga Jona's JUJU dey work on you but my advice for you is no let Patient catch you else....

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by IYANGBALI: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
ellechrystal:
Whatever, I still love u Jonathan.. I love u I love u I love u I love uuuuuu, u r my boo till 2019, weda u win or not, u ve taught me humility, how to smile, how to b a winner with no shoes, how to be a. Goodluck charm, how to b calm in d midst of troubles, how not to give up, cos u never did, how to accept criticism, how to smile with ur enemies,..too much. I love u my able presido
the acceptance speech of a loser. Otuoke straight grin

6 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by nanaseb(f): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mtchew I dnt trust any
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by mustymatic(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
Our Lord! Grant us what You promised unto us through Your Messengers and disgrace us not on the Day of Resurrection, for You never break Your Promise.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by yommys01(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
theresa12:
not sleeping tonight until #GEJ wins the election
If thats what you are waiting for, you may never sleep again.

6 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by mustymatic(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
Our Lord! Grant us what You promised unto us through Your Messengers and disgrace us not on the Day of Resurrection, for You never break Your Promise..

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by VANHELLSING: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
Who is Allah is he god or demon? & who is Muhammad, a terrorists or a prophet?

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by ayukdaboss(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
INEC why?? sad
When I was ready to follow the results even till next tomorrow morning
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by IYANGBALI: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
nanaseb:
Mtchew I dnt trust any
come let's go and sleep in my room
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by herald9: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
Omolola1:
This sign language guy has done much work than GEJ has done in four years

why evils Ma.grin

meanwhile goodluck to Jonathan. sad
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
What is jega? MeridianwWebster defines him as a person that wants to drop an atomic bomb but making sure his family is safe from the radiation by using the African time formula angry...

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by jamace(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
ribbit:
embrace change brother ... it's scary but it is inevitable. just like death grin grin
You loot and then shout change. Who are you deceiving? Bros, change yourself not party.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Kolade354(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
If are stiil nursing the Hope of jonathan victory then you must be Insane..........Proton i nid aggregate scores am too tired to start adding bt i knw say We APC still dey lead...........Where is Barcanista the leader of southwest nigeria.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by fergieboy: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
omo this is not good for gmb o

i see overnight thunder rigging looming sad

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by olasoji1: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Election update: - PDP wins Presidential election result for Imo state

See results here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/03/election-update-pdp-wins-presidential_43.html
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by propertylisting: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Where is the collated vote for Lagos state

I am suspecting Apc shocked

Why the delays?

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by IYANGBALI: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
ayukdaboss:
INEC why?? sad
When I was ready to follow the results even till next tomorrow morning
our baba have won,go sleep
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Hoii(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Which states result are yet to be announced?
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by viktorEgba: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
THEY WHO LAUGH LAST............saving d shock for d confirmation f TB joshuas prophesy.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by 1Churchboi: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
as it stands officially by INEC live broadcast.

19 states report so far;
as at 3rd half:

PDP-9
APC-10
PDP in for a revenge,after been 4 states down in the 2nd half (10-6).

Nigerians wait patiently as the game unfold more thrill,chills and suspense.
#NigeriaDecide.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
donchizzy07:
to be continued tomorrow... Na superstory??

Na superstory.....

At least....we wait till tomorrow....Superstory na till next week.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Piloeternity(m): 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
MTN be like: Convert JEGA's 10am to human time and win a range rover Text JEGA to 41900 to start
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by blkmum700: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jega say goodnight and after 3 secs PHCN take light,i can't wait for this change.

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Texcoco(m): 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
ND militants will not take GEJ defeat very well...hhmm..dark economic days ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) / Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far? / Lagos Green And Eco-Friendly Housing Estate Unveiled (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.