Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election (191001 Views)

Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Rexnegro(m): 12:56am On Mar 31, 2015
tandoe:
e go hard o but I trust d God of Gooduck
After God gave goodluck goodluck but he misused it so Sorry dear even God right now want #Change...

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by BabaO2: 12:56am On Mar 31, 2015
cr7lomo:
U forgot to add benue , a PDp state
Before. It is APC now
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by IYANGBALI: 12:56am On Mar 31, 2015
tandoe:
APC WINNING WITH 2,032,226 Margin.

STATES LEFT

NORTH CENTRAL: Niger

NORTH EAST: Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe

NORTH WEST: Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara

SOUTH EAST: Ebonyi

SOUTH-SOUTH: Bayelsa, Crossriver, Delta, Edo, Rivers

SOUTH WEST: Lagos

i can confidently tell you say GMB don win dis one be dat
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by kelvine(m): 12:56am On Mar 31, 2015
Bros after reading your comment, I have hope. Now am I going to bed.

dachpee:
GEJ will win, he has 15 states presently above 25%, he needs just nine states to win irrespective of the total votes. The remaining states are Bayelsa, Rivers, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi, Adamawa,Taraba, these are states Gej is sure of winning with at least 80%:20%, 15+12=27 states above 25% votes cast. Niger, Gombe, Lagos, 50:50. Then Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Zamfara Buhari is sure of wining, 80%:20%. 13+7= 20, it's not up to 24 minimum states of 2/3. That is my analysis, so hopefully gej will be declared the winner.

4 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Rexhandsome(m): 12:57am On Mar 31, 2015
If Jonathan loses,militants will take over oil installations and put an end to oil production.Niger Delta will secede.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by duchess02(m): 12:57am On Mar 31, 2015
oluspencer:

Zamfara Is Apc ooo maybe taraba
zamfara is APC n also benue state dat wasn't in d list
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by mikedimeji(m): 12:57am On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:

Niger = APC
Adamawa = APC
Bauchi = APC
Borno = APC
Gombe = APC
Taraba = PDP
Kebbi, Sokoto = APC
Zamfara = PDP
Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Crossriver, Delta, Edo, Rivers = PDP
Lagos = APC

CAN SOMEONE PROVE MATHEMATICALLY HOW GEJ
WILL WIN WITH 2032226 MARGIN

me self nor know. it is like finding a oasis in a desert, thats how we will find the remaining votes to backup BUT it is too late now!~
Don't forget
Rivers = PDP will have close to 1.3
Edo = PDP has close to 1.1
Delta = PDP has close to 1.2

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 31, 2015
-
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by dazdilijae(m): 12:58am On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:

Niger = APC
Adamawa = APC
Bauchi = APC
Borno = APC
Gombe = APC
Taraba = PDP
Kebbi, Sokoto = APC
Zamfara = PDP
Lagos = APC

me self nor know. it is like finding a oasis in a desert, thats how we will find the remaining votes to backup BUT it is too late now!~
I ll give u a hint 4 free
Rivers, bayelsa n Eboyi wld close d gap wit same change 2 change d changer den delter wld handle any balance 4m any other depending broom while Cross rivers wld tie d broom n put it in place taraba is our change d changer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by IYANGBALI: 12:58am On Mar 31, 2015
nzeadachie:
BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA, IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA, MAKE YOU PEOPLE FORGET ALL THE MAGIC
eyaaaaaaaa,see painment

3 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ellechrystal(f): 12:59am On Mar 31, 2015
kelvine:
I join you in wishing GEJ victory. When he does, I'd love to take you out.

Awww, that's so sweet, thanks grin grin
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by mikedimeji(m): 1:00am On Mar 31, 2015
He just said exactly what I have in mind. True this election is very close but surely Jona will win
kelvine:

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ellechrystal(f): 1:00am On Mar 31, 2015
adamskutty:
U need to dumped that confused man cos he's heading to otuoke whether he likes it or not.

Pdp downfall began when they indirectly challenged God.

We will rule Nigeria for 60 years- pdp

Abeg blow me that kiss from ur sugar coated lips . grin
I will blow u d kiss, but am still johna's boo o. Weda he fails of not. kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by OboloMAN: 1:00am On Mar 31, 2015
Remember the 25% rule , buhari can't get 25% in 24 states.... GEJ still wins .... Buhari can only be a northern president not a Nigerian President.

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by raystanley(m): 1:00am On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:

Niger = APC
Adamawa = APC
Bauchi = APC
Borno = APC
Gombe = APC
Taraba = PDP
Kebbi, Sokoto = APC
Zamfara = PDP
Lagos = APC

IN A NATIONAL ELECTION 25%
STATE REQUIREMENTCOMES
FIRST, B4 POPULATION, GET IT
RIGHT...ACCORDING TO 25%
REQUIREMENT pdp IS LEADING
apc WITH 3 STATES 25% REQUIREMENT WHICH apc
FAILED TO MEET... MARK MY
WORD! U CAN CHECK IT UR SELF
WITH inec RESULT RELEASED SO
FAR. DESPITE LEAVING bayelsa,
benue, edo, delta, crossriver,taraba, bauchi,zamfara AND niger WHICH pdp IS SURE TO WIN, AND apc
LIKELY TO LOSE...apc can only get 25% in borno, adamawa, gombe, yobe LETS FACE THE
FACTS... WHAT A MOMENT OF
TRUTH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by BabaO2: 1:00am On Mar 31, 2015
kelvine:

The guy Na daunce.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 31, 2015
Scrypt:

The couch is warm since you are already seated on it. lipsrsealed

angry angry
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by zudozz: 1:02am On Mar 31, 2015
wt abt Imo state?
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by felibrain: 1:02am On Mar 31, 2015
domopps:
End has come to Jonathan's regime!

Please where is FAYOSE and FFK ?they seems to be very calm lately which is unusual of them!

Chenge is here

Cheeeers
Ehm what should I
even say this time? *thinking* Ok if Buhari eventually wins
tomorrow we will invoke section 37 article J of the 1999
constitution and INEC will nullify the elections on grounds
of perjury or better still pend the entire process till ALL
litigations against GMB are cleared. You see how the game
will go now The decision to postpone the hearing of
BUHARI'S case till April was deliberate. Meanwhile GEJ till
this British scam divides.
Good night beautiful people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ellechrystal(f): 1:03am On Mar 31, 2015
dachpee:
GEJ will win, he has 15 states presently above 25%, he needs just nine states to win irrespective of the total votes. The remaining states are Bayelsa, Rivers, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi, Adamawa,Taraba, these are states Gej is sure of winning with at least 80%:20%, 15+12=27 states above 25% votes cast. Niger, Gombe, Lagos, 50:50. Then Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Zamfara Buhari is sure of wining, 80%:20%. 13+7= 20, it's not up to 24 minimum states of 2/3. That is my analysis, so hopefully gej will be declared the winner.
Amen!!!!
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 31, 2015
standd:

angry angry

Lol. Good night Standd. kiss
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by IYANGBALI: 1:03am On Mar 31, 2015
tonero230:

Where is omo fayose,he is no longer making noise
he have shuted up and ready to go on exile

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ellechrystal(f): 1:04am On Mar 31, 2015
standd:

Run to where kwanu? My bed is too cold for comfort tonight.
Buhahahahahaah
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by aminu150(m): 1:04am On Mar 31, 2015
Lets start saying bye bye to clueless government of PDP. Nigerians have spoken, there is no way PDP can win this election because everything is clear now despite the massive rigging and inflated figures in some states like Rivers and Delta.
Insha Allah an end to corruption, looting and bad governance is here.

Sai mai Gaskia
Sai Baba Buhari
Sai Cattle rearer
he will surely take us to the promise land
Haters go and hug transformer

3 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by IYANGBALI: 1:04am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:

Amen!!!!
it is not every prayer that God hears,yours is one of them grin

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ellechrystal(f): 1:05am On Mar 31, 2015
fsk1:
Where is barcanista?
Oh, he is somewhere wonderful celebrating GEJ's Victory grin grin kiss..cos he will rule till 2019 wink

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by boluyongp(m): 1:05am On Mar 31, 2015
1 Adamawa - APC
2 Bauchi - APC
3 Benue - APC
4 Borno - APC
5 Gombe - APC
6 Kebbi - APC
7 Lagos - APC
8 Niger - APC
9 Sokoto - APC
10 Taraba - APC
11 Yobe - APC
12 Zamfara - APC

1 Rivers - PDP
2 Bayelsa - PDP
3 Cross River - PDP
4 Delta - PDP
5 Ebonyi - PDP
6 Edo - PDP

Do you agree?
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Evathyst(f): 1:05am On Mar 31, 2015
Rexhandsome:
If Jonathan loses,militants will take over oil installations and put an end to oil production.Niger Delta will secede.
Sorry to ask, are you related to Asari Dokubo?

Cos d way & manner u'r reporting ds, seems u were at their last militant congress.

U better embrace change before it's too late.

6 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 31, 2015
Scrypt:

Lol. Good night Standd. kiss

smiley smiley
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by dazdilijae(m): 1:06am On Mar 31, 2015
Rexnegro:

After God gave goodluck goodluck but he misused it so Sorry dear even God right now want #Change...

I ll remind you morro
God can never take u where his grace can't reach u
In a few hours he who laughs last laughs best
Gud nite
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Motolank: 1:06am On Mar 31, 2015
Baawaa:
Bye bye to Jonathan grin grin grin grin
Please at this point let's be kind to Jona pls?
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by vindicated: 1:06am On Mar 31, 2015
The suspense is much!
10am tomorrow again?
Lord take control!
The collation officers should be watched!
Some have sold their birthright for a bowl of porridge and for 30 pieces of silver.
Lord,your word never returns void. They shall fulfil what you have sent it out to do.
There shall be peace in Nigeria!
Anybody that wants to cause division in Nigeria, ancient of days, Lion of the tribe of Judah, send the spirit of confusion into their camp in Jesus name!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead! / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.