Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble (3291 Views)

The Grass Cutting Contract That Landed SGF Babachir In Trouble (Photos) / Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out / Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by anonimi: 10:37am On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:
CALM DOWN BRO
i KNOW YOU HAVE LOST A LOT OF INVESTMENT AS JONA LOSES
BUT TAKE HEART THE NEW APC GOVT WILL DO YOU GOOD wink

If you want to play games, please go to the games section, ok?

3 Likes

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by suwailad(f): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

If you want to play games, please go to the games section, ok?

For real no games
the shyyt as hit the fan, so its time to be realistic
maybe its time to start counting your eggs and regroup under a new govt.

1 Like

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by anonimi: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:
For real no games
the shyyt as hit the fan, so its time to be realistic
maybe its time to start counting your eggs and regroup under a new govt.

Again I don't play games in case you did not understand the first time.

If you are into playing the game of 'regroup under a new govt', for whatever CORRUPT benefits can flow to you, na your own be that. Don't expect me to be part of such deceit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by PointB: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2015
redcliff:

Lmao! now this is a very sick and inciteful statement and I think you should be banned from here for a while. I would suggest to you to start trouble and see how you would be the first to leave this world and nobody would even remember your name.. Dolt!

I fail to see anything inciting in his comment. Care to highlight and explain?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by egift(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:
Where did you get 'under Jonathan' from?

One Nigeria without justice & equality is simply a DREAM for simplistic DREAMERS. Is that what YOU are

OR: Did "injustice and inequality" disappear under the 5.5yrs administration of Nigeria under the "able" leadership of Jonathan.
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by Demdem(m): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2015
[s]
Truckpusher:
I have one simple message for you .

As it is becoming obvious that you've cheated your way through with the help of the unhealthy policies made by your kinsmen to disenfranchise and enslave a people you should also get ready because an unacceptable situation must be treated as one and let the heavens fall.

We are not grieving ,maybe this is the wake up call that the oppressed people of the Niger Delta have been waiting for .

We will revisit this union and whichever way you want it - That's your choice to make ,after all he who is down fears no fall.

Trust me ,we've seen you for what you truly represent and only us and no one else can help ourselves.
If we can't get justice, we must resort to self help and that is a fact.
MARK MY WORDS :IT IS NOT YET UHURU.
[/s]

Hopeless rant from a sore looser. No be the same SS i dey? Absolute nothing will happen.
Deal with Wike in the state, the "Lord" Amaechi himself is heading to Abuja. he remains the warlord of Rivers politics from there.
Oponu.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by anonimi: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:

OR: Did "injustice and inequality" disappear under the 5.5yrs administration of Nigeria under the "able" leadership of Jonathan.

It reduced significantly under him, YES.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by Stirer101: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2015
Nonentity making mouths and bragging online. If you cause trouble, the gallant soldiers will use you for shooting practice. You all think threatening other regions will make you win, its now clear to you that shouting online cant make your GEJ return to Aso rock. Foolish people

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by Demdem(m): 10:58am On Mar 31, 2015
Stirer101:
Nonentity making mouths and bragging online. If you cause trouble, the gallant soldiers will use you for shooting practice. You all think threatening other regions will make you win, its now clear to you that shouting online cant make your GEJ return to Aso rock. Foolish people

these fools simply are just too useless.
Weeks before the elections Asari, clark and their miserable kind suddenly went silent. Before then they were threatening fire and brimstone. It was clear to them then about the writings on the wall.

1 Like

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by egift(m): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

On whose analysis? What were the factors considered? Or it is just your perception to it?
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by Stirer101: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2015
Demdem:

these fools simply are just too useless.
Weeks before the elections Asari, clark and their miserable kind suddenly went silent. Before then they were threatening fire and brimstone. It was clear to them then about the writings on the wall.

I just laugh at them. They were making mouth just last week that they will trash Buhari with there votes, but now resort to threats cos there sluggish paymaster is going back to Otueke. if they like they can burn the SE and SS, that's there problem.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by egift(m): 11:04am On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:
The campaign of calumny against Jonathan, this election and the masterfully rigged results do not reflect those foundational principles for your stated desire of peaceful co-existence. You don't build any long lasting thing on LIES, DISTORTIONS & DECEPTION.

No you don't!!!

My brother stop rewriting history that is currently before us. Jonathan, his wife and his entire campaign Team spent all their time and money attack, mocking and insulting Buhari that they did not even have any time to promote their PDP candidate.

We all know who did the Hate Campaign and distortion of fact.

anonimi, tell us when is the next PDP Documentary coming up? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by egift(m): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2015
[s]
PointB:
We need peace, not oil!

Surely there can be peace without a drop of Niger Delta oil. If resource owners refuse to share their oil, that shouldn't be a reason for violence. Sabotage is clearly different from terrorism and murder! Or...?
[/s]

Every time Oil, Oil, Oil - PointB, how many oil wells do you have that Nairaland will not rest for you?
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

Anonimi, how you dey na? It's been a while. I hardly see your comments in the last two to three days. Hope there is no problem? How about your comrades: Firefire, Barcanista, Ngwakwe, etc?

1 Like

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by Pataki: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2015
Now we would have a real leader who leads from the front and not that useless "I don't know" buffoon.

Let any useless being from any region make any noise, he/she will know what it means that Nigeria has a true leader!
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by PointB: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]

Every time Oil, Oil, Oil - PointB, how many oil wells do you have that Nairaland will not rest for you?

Oil wells in Nigeria are mostly owned by thieves and undeserving folks who got them through crooked means. I guess I'm not crooked enough to own one. Now what problem do you have with me mentioning oil, do you have any yourself and you fear sabotage?
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by PointB: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2015
Pataki:
Now we would have a real leader who leads from the front and not that useless "I don't know" buffoon.

Let any useless being from any region make any noise, he/she will know what it means that Nigeria has a true leader!

I hope they will send you to the creeks to fight. Cos I doubt if the one who leads from the front will lead his band of brigands to the creeks when push become a shove!
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by egift(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2015
Stirer101:
I just laugh at them. They were making mouth just last week that they will trash Buhari with there votes, but now resort to threats cos there sluggish paymaster is going back to Otueke. if they like they can burn the SE and SS, that's there problem.

I keep asking "Why is Jonathan and his fans of relocating home and spread those fine Fresh Air all over his compound?" grin grin grin grin
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by Pataki: 11:19am On Mar 31, 2015
PointB:

I hope they will send you to the creeks to fight. Cos I doubt if the one who leads from the front will lead his band of brigands to the creeks when push become a shove!
Pointless, if you like burn your creek. Nigeria has a reliable leader that will lead from the front.

The truth is that some of the jobless militants you are relying on will find out that militancy does not pay! Your time has expired!

1 Like

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by egift(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2015
PointB:
Oil wells in Nigeria are mostly owned by thieves and undeserving folks who got them through crooked means. I guess I'm not crooked enough to own one. Now what problem do you have with me mentioning oil, do you have any yourself and you fear sabotage?

If you are interested in Oil Wells, next year submit your bid for license. But please stop endangering innocent citizens of Nigerian of the Niger Delta origin with your Rusty Chest Beating.

Nigeria will remain peaceful. The only noise we will be hearing are those equipment at construction sites and factories erecting beautiful infrastructures and producing quality products to boost the economy.

The best of Nigeria is ahead.
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by PointB: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2015
Pataki:

Pointless, if you like burn your creek. Nigeria has a reliable leader that will lead from the front.

The truth is that some of the jobless militants you are relying on will find out that militancy does not pay! Your time has expired!

Reliable indeed, a 74 year old man that is barely able to stand, let alone speak at his own campaign ground.

Anyway, I like to see how he tackles militancy in the creeks if and when it arises. Afterall, solving problem is what leaders are for, right?
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by PointB: 11:27am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:

If you are interested in Oil Wells, next year submit your bid for license. But please stop endangering innocent citizens of Nigerian of the Niger Delta origin with your Rusty Chest Beating.

Nigeria will remain peaceful. The only noise we will be hearing are those equipment at construction sites and factories erecting beautiful infrastructures and producing quality products to boost the economy.

The best of Nigeria is ahead.

My friend sharrap there. Who is endangering who?

Shouldn't the possibility of militancy be the concern of whoever is going to lead the country! Instead of openly discussing such possibility, you are wont to sweep it beneath the carpet. I thought you had a plan when you opened your stupid thread!
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by Stirer101: 11:34am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:

I keep asking "Why is Jonathan and his fans of relocating home and spread those fine Fresh Air all over his compound?" grin grin grin grin

I tire o. They can only vent there anger on a faceless forum, no one cares about nonentities and chest beaters.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 31, 2015
PapiWata:
Oga no fess o, BUT Niger Delta nogo gree donate even one DROP of crude oil for ya Boko Hari Sharia Republic.

When time reach you go know say no be play-play matter I dey explain for you here, but time never reach YET.

jakumo is now showing his true thuggish colours cheesy cheesy
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by egift(m): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2015
PointB:
Reliable indeed, a 74 year old man that is barely able to stand, let alone speak at his own campaign ground.

Anyway, I like to see how he tackles militancy in the creeks if and when it arises. Afterall, solving problem is what leaders are for, right?

The same man Jonathan spent Trillions of Naira against is unseating him. Keep venting.
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by shizzleStar: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
I have one simple message for you .

As it is becoming obvious that you've cheated your way through with the help of the unhealthy policies made by your kinsmen to disenfranchise and enslave a people you should also get ready because an unacceptable situation must be treated as one and let the heavens fall.

We are not grieving ,maybe this is the wake up call that the oppressed people of the Niger Delta have been waiting for .

We will revisit this union and whichever way you want it - That's your choice to make ,after all he who is down fears no fall.

Trust me ,we've seen you for what you truly represent and only us and no one else can help ourselves.
If we can't get justice, we must resort to self help and that is a fact.
MARK MY WORDS :IT IS NOT YET UHURU.
I ENDORSE this comment in addition to your signature. cool

1 Like

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by shizzleStar: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Op, you are on your own. Nigeria will be peaceful only if certain conditions are met. Its that simple

1 Like

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by dumodust(m): 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

Because Jonathan is not your typical dictatorial African president like OBJ was.

QED!!!
if buhari wins, I wonder what will happen in 2019 if the scale tips to the other side... this is africa where mugabe is going to die on seat and obj nearly succeeded... and that is my grouse with the 'lets try him, if he doesn't perform, we'll vote him out' theory, we should be a country of rational decisions not trials in the 21st century and 2ndly, I hope if the 'former' dictator wins, he will allow 'voting out' to occur next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by egift(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
shizzleStar:
Op, you are on your own. Nigeria will be peaceful only if certain conditions are met. Its that simple

There is no preconditions. If you disrupt public peace, you will be dealt with.
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by eCollynzo: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
egift:

There is no preconditions. If you disrupt public peace, you will be dealt with.
Emmanuel Ezeali stop making noise everywhere.
You are a powerless internet loafer.
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nigerians, we need peace!

No one builds in time of war!!
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by egift(m): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2267082_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Even Asari has bowed. Now where are those who want to tell us Nigerians can't work together.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Down Nigeria Air Force Plane / Photo:crazy Political Culture In OKRIKA Rivers State / Yoruba Farmers Accuse Traditional Rulers Of Receiving Bribe From Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.