Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble (3267 Views)

The Grass Cutting Contract That Landed SGF Babachir In Trouble (Photos) / Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out / Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by egift(m): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2015
It is now official - Buhari has been elected President. I salute every citizen of Nigeria, you are all great people. Prof. Dora was right after-all when she declared we a Good People and a Great Nation.

I want to use this opportunity to inform all those threatening mayhem if the result does not favour their preferred candidate.

1. Apart from minor hitches here and there, the outcome of this election has been largely a reflection of the true decision of Nigerians. The beautify of Democracy is that in a period like this, a candidate who appeal most to the voters get elected into power. It may not necessarily mean the candidate you want.

2. If you have witnessed the brutality of war and its adverse consequences, you will not ask for it. Is it the destruction, looting, vandalizing of infrastructure, rapes, killings, suspension of all forms of civilization, hunger, sickness, heart brokenness of watching helplessly the agony of your loved ones, human right abuses, always fearful of your life, watch you community in flame and pounded by explosives, and so many more - you will desist from any act that is capable of undermining the peaceful atmosphere we enjoy.

3. Anyone who deliberately (through utterance and actions) undermine the fragile peace we currently have in Nigeria will not be forgiven and will not know peace.

4. The campaigns was a hard fought one, a lot of hate speech was in the air. Time to let it settle.

5. The Governorship and State Assembly Elections are still ahead, Nigerians will not forgive anyone who undermines the electoral process that was hard fought for.

6. Read my lips - Nigeria Will Not Divide. If you are tired of Nigeria, take a walk through Sahara Desert OR jump in the Atlantic ocean and start swimming offshore. Anyone or group who pick arms against the Federal Republic of Nigeria will be decisively dealt with. We will never again tolerate anyone beating up his rusty chest and undermining the unity of the country and engendering the lives of innocent Nigerians around him. In case you don't know, to even attempt killing yourself is a crime.

7. With this election, our Politicians should understand that Nigerians will no longer condone incompetence in positions of leadership and 2nd term is not guaranteed, it is earned. If all you care is making money, then go start a business. Political Office is an opportunity to serve the people within your purview.

8. Once again I thank every citizen of this great country as we wait for the results, complete the electoral process and moving forward together. We have suffered enough as a nation. This is time for development, good governance and a time to see reasons to be proud of Nigeria our one and only country.

In all you do, find something productive, dust-up your CV if you are unemployed, write a business plan if you have a viable business ideas, etc. This is time for Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria. Let peace reign on us all.

- EGIFT of Nairaland

Afam4eva, maclatunji, OAM4J, Ikenna351 - FP. Thanks

8 Likes

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by PapiWata: 8:24am On Mar 31, 2015
Oga no fess o, BUT Niger Delta nogo gree donate even one DROP of crude oil for ya Boko Hari Sharia Republic.

When time reach you go know say no be play-play matter I dey explain for you here, but time never reach YET.

15 Likes

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by egift(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2015
PapiWata:
Oga no fess o, BUT Niger Delta nogo gree donate even one DROP of crude oil for ya Boko Hari Sharia Republic.

When time reach you go know say no be play-play matter I dey explain for you here, but time never reach YET.

Nigerians and the next administration will carefully separate trouble makers from the larger innocent law-abiding citizens of Nigeria in the Niger Delta region. All the security agents need to do is pick them up, don't expect a blanket treatment.

And if you are not ready ready to pick up weapon yourself and enter the creek, then stop inciting innocent Nigerians just hoping for better livelihood for their daily bread.

The fact remain that we need Peace in Nigeria. It is good for everyone.

"Follow peace with all men, without which no one can see God" - Bible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by PapiWata: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:

Nigerians and the next administration will carefully separate trouble makers from the larger innocent law-abiding citizens of Nigeria in the Niger Delta region. All the security agents need to do is pick them up, don't expect a blanket treatment.

And if you are not ready ready to pick up weapon yourself and enter the creek, then stop inciting innocent Nigerians just hoping for better livelihood for their daily bread.

Ha ha ha na so, Oga. Theory don full ground, and na only practical remain to see ha ha ha

3 Likes

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by osamaBUSH(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2015
PapiWata:

If you read your post again I believe you will agree with me 'you didn't have to write that'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2015
Op, you must be very foolish. Have you taken your time to go through your previous posts on nairaland before the election?

You threathend thunder and brimestone and today you want öne Nigeria.

You can go and live in Sambisa with Shekau or Buhari but dont expect a drop of oil from the Niger delta. Lets see how APC will survive without Niger-delta oil.

11 Likes

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by Rilwayne001: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2015
masterpower:
Op, you must be very foolish. Have you taken your time to go through your previous posts on nairaland before the election?

You can go and live in Sambisa with Shekau or Buhari but dont expect a drop of oil from the Niger delta. Lets see how APC will survive without Niger-delta oil.

nigerdelta is owned by FG, buhari will take over it when he is declared the winner. stick to your television smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by anonimi: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:

In all you do, find something productive, dust-up your CV if you are unemployed, write a business plan if you have a viable business ideas, etc. This is time for Nigerians.

Who needs all that hard work when one can simply wait for Buhari's promised largesse of N5,000 monthly for 25 million people grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2015
The assemblage has started.

PEOPLE SAVE THE LAST YOU HAVE.

The IOCs have been threatened and are already pulling out, asking their workers not to go to work and we all know what that means.

The North rejected GEJ right and still want to claim their people, land and resources, they should run the economy on 'groundnut oil'..

This is not a call to war, but a call to preparation for SUPER PORVERTY

6 Likes

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by egift(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:
Who needs all that hard work when one can simply wait for Buhari's promised largesse of N5,000 monthly for 25 million people grin grin grin

Glad you are still here.

"Toothpick excavated residuals after meals can not sustain a hungry man" - Egift 2015.

Jonathan called it "Palliatives" and "cushioning Effects". Buhari and the UK call it Welfare Schemes. The US even have Social Security (though a little different on funding and eligibility).

The main point remain that the government will make efforts to provide assistance to the worst hit by poverty, while encouraging productive through empowerment programmes, grants and many more.
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by anonimi: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:

Glad you are still here.

"Toothpick excavated residuals after meals can not sustain a hungry man" - Egift 2015.

Jonathan called it "Palliatives" and "cushioning Effects". Buhari and the UK call it Welfare Schemes. The US even have Social Security (though a little different on funding and eligibility).

The main point remain that the government will make efforts to provide assistance to the worst hit by poverty, while encouraging productive through empowerment programmes, grants and many more.

Where did you expect me to go?

Just to flag a promise to you.....IF he wins.
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by Brimmie(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2015
masterpower:

@Bold: I hope you're not drunk?? eGift was never part of the Chest-Beating Trolls.

Stop the naming calling and embrace Change!!

BTW, where's Tonye? I need him here till 2019 when we shall be seeking to renew our "CHANGE Plan". smiley

1 Like

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by Brimmie(m): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

Where did you expect me to go?

Just to flag a promise to you.....IF he wins.

Bros, how are you?? How family? How work?
Be safe! smiley
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by drtwist(m): 10:06am On Mar 31, 2015
gift no bad feelings, but I think it's hightime we sheared this country, it belongs to all of US not only the westerners and northerners. if truly there is one Nigeria what happen to ApC giving Rocha the presidential ticket let me believe Gej is corrupt as those region made you to believe by killing his tenor rightfrom the first day he was elected. is shahari the only credible candidate in the country,. on Sunbebe voice who ur tread help?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by egift(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2015
masterpower:

In case you don't know me, look at this thread below:

Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/1572193/thread-supporters-one-nigeria
I created it on Dec 28, 2013 .
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by TechRev: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:
As we still wait the complete official outcome of the 2015 Election Results, I want to thank Nigerians for the way everyone has comported themselves during this anxious period. I salute every citizen of Nigeria, you are great people. Prof. Dora was right after-all.

I want to use this opportunity to inform all those threatening mayhem if the result does not favour their preferred candidate.

1. Apart from minor hitches here and there, the outcome of this election has been largely the decision of Nigerians. The beautify of Democracy is that in a period like this, a candidate who appeal most to the voters get elected into power. It may not necessarily mean the candidate you want.

2. If you have witnessed the brutality of war and its adverse consequences, you will not ask for it. Is it the destruction, looting, vandalizing of infrastructure, rapes, killings, suspension of all forms of civilization, hunger, sickness, heart brokenness of watching helplessly the agony of your loved ones, human right abuses, always fearful of your life, watch you community in flame and pounded by explosives, and so many more.

3. Anyone who deliberately (through utterance and actions) undermine the fragile peace we currently have in Nigeria will not be forgiven and will not know peace.

4. The campaign was a hard fought one, a lot of hate speech was in the air. Time to let it settle.

5. The Governorship and State Assembly Elections are still ahead, Nigerians will not forgive anyone who undermines the electoral process that was hard fought for.

6. Read my lips - Nigeria Will Not Divide. If you are tired of Nigeria, take a walk through Sahara Desert OR jump in the Atlantic ocean and start and start swimming. Any one, group who pick arms against the Federal Republic of Nigeria will be decisively dealt with. We will never again tolerate anyone beating up his rusty chest and undermining the unity and engendering the lives of innocent Nigerians around. In case you don't know, to attempt killing yourself is even a crime.

7. With this election, our Politicians should understand that Nigerians will no longer condone incompetence in positions of leadership and 2nd term is not guaranteed, it is earned. If all you care is making money, then go start a business. Political Office is an opportunity to serve the people withing you purview.

8. Once again I thank even citizen of this great country as we wait for the results, complete the electoral process and moving forward together. We have suffered enough as a people. This is time for development, good governance and a time to see reasons to be proud of Nigeria our one and only country.

- EGIFT of Nairaland

Good letter, but have you delivered it to the marauding herds men killing and raping and looting?? So how is this different from war?? Send your letter to the little kids that watched their moms raped by herds men, watch their dad's throats slit, their homes burnt down and no single arrest. You guys are just Evil full stop. Nigeria is evil very evil and represent every thing evil. God must be weeping blood at the atrocities lies and coverups going on in This Zoo of a country. No wonder it gets worse as the churches and mosques increase in number. This is head quarters of Devil in this world and must be destroyed for light to shine.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by Truckpusher(m): 10:15am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:
As we still wait the complete official outcome of the 2015 Election Results, I want to thank Nigerians for the way everyone has comported themselves during this anxious period. I salute every citizen of Nigeria, you are great people. Prof. Dora was right after-all.

1. Apart from minor hitches here and there, the outcome of this election has been largely the decision of Nigerians. The beautify of Democracy is that in a period like this, a candidate who appeal most to the voters get elected into power. It may not necessarily mean the candidate you want.

2. If you have witnessed the brutality of war and its adverse consequences, you will not ask for it. Is it the destruction, looting, vandalizing of infrastructure, rapes, killings, suspension of all forms of civilization, hunger, sickness, heart brokenness of watching helplessly the agony of your loved ones, human right abuses, always fearful of your life, watch you community in flame and pounded by explosives, and so many more.

4. The campaign was a hard fought one, a lot of hate speech was in the air. Time to let it settle.

6. Read my lips - Nigeria Will Not Divide. If you are tired of Nigeria, take a walk through Sahara Desert OR jump in the Atlantic ocean and start and start swimming. Any one, group who pick arms against the Federal Republic of Nigeria will be decisively dealt with. We will never again tolerate anyone beating up his rusty chest and undermining the unity and engendering the lives of innocent Nigerians around. In case you don't know, to attempt killing yourself is even a crime.

7. With this election, our Politicians should understand that Nigerians will no longer condone incompetence in positions of leadership and 2nd term is not guaranteed, it is earned. If all you care is making money, then go start a business. Political Office is an opportunity to serve the people withing you purview.

8. Once again I thank even citizen of this great country as we wait for the results, complete the electoral process and moving forward together. We have suffered enough as a people. This is time for development, good governance and a time to see reasons to be proud of Nigeria our one and only country.

- EGIFT of Nairaland

I have one simple message for you .

As it is becoming obvious that you've cheated your way through with the help of the unhealthy policies made by your kinsmen to disenfranchise and enslave a people you should also get ready because an unacceptable situation must be treated as one and let the heavens fall.

We are not grieving ,maybe this is the wake up call that the oppressed people of the Niger Delta have been waiting for .

We will revisit this union and whichever way you want it - That's your choice to make ,after all he who is down fears no fall.

Trust me ,we've seen you for what you truly represent and only us and no one else can help ourselves.
If we can't get justice, we must resort to self help and that is a fact.
MARK MY WORDS :IT IS NOT YET UHURU.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by anonimi: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2015
Brimmie:

Bros, how are you?? How family? How work?
Be safe! smiley

I dey kampe. I dey gidigbi.

Hope you are keeping safe too!
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by egift(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2015
drtwist:
gift no bad feelings, but I think it's hightime we sheared this country, it belongs to all of US not only the westerners and northerners. if truly there is one Nigeria what happen to ApC giving Rocha the presidential ticket let me believe Gej is corrupt as those region made you to believe by killing his tenor rightfrom the first day he was elected. is shahari the only credible candidate in the country,. on Sunbebe voice who ur tread help?

The decision on electing and selecting Buhari/Osinbajo as APC flag bearers among others were one of APC most articulated and accurate decisions. If they got it wrong, it would have been a disaster for a result in this election. Unseating and defeating an incumbent President in Africa is not joke.

Buhari winning this election is a victory for every Nigerian.
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by anonimi: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:

In case you don't know me, look at this thread below:

Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/1572193/thread-supporters-one-nigeria
I created it on Dec 28, 2013 .

You are joking, right?

One Nigeria without justice & equality is simply a DREAM for simplistic DREAMERS. Is that what YOU are
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by bobcharly(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2015
My little experience in politics has
taught me
that most people are more emotional
than
rational when it comes to who leads.
Even
when the evidences r cristal clear, they
can't
still live above sentiments. Now its time
to
wake up to reality. No matter how I am
tempted, I refuse to sacrifice the destiny
of
this nation on d alter of sentiments.
Personally, I'm convinced beyond doubt
that
this country needs change. How d
change
will turn out, I don't know. But I dare to
take
d risk.
whichever it goes, either change or
transformation, #letpeacereign

1 Like

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by redcliff: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
I have one simple message for you .

As it is becoming obvious that you've cheated your way through with the help of the unhealthy policies made by your kinsmen to disenfranchise and enslave a people you should also get ready because an unacceptable situation must be treated as one and let the heavens fall.

We are not grieving ,maybe this is the wake up call that the oppressed people of the Niger Delta have been waiting for .

We will revisit this union and whichever way you want it - That's your choice to make ,after all he who is down fears no fall.

Trust me ,we've seen you for what you truly represent and only us and no one else can help ourselves.
If we can't get justice, we must resort to self help and that is a fact.
MARK MY WORDS :IT IS NOT YET UHURU.

Lmao! now this is a very sick and inciteful statement and I think you should be banned from here for a while. I would suggest to you to start trouble and see how you would be the first to leave this world and nobody would even remember your name.. Dolt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by egift(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2015
TechRev:
Good letter, but have you delivered it to the marauding herds men killing and raping and looting?? So how is this different from war?? Send your letter to the little kids that watched their moms raped by herds men, watch their dad's throats slit, their homes burnt down and no single arrest. You guys are just Evil full stop. Nigeria is evil very evil and represent every thing evil. God must be weeping blood at the atrocities lies and coverups going on in This Zoo of a country. No wonder it gets worse as the churches and mosques increase in number. This is head quarters of Devil in this world and must be destroyed for light to shine.

The highlights you emphasized is the reason we are voting out Jonathan. Enough is enough. Say No to Incompetence again in Nigeria.

Political office positions is an opportunity to serve the people - This is the lesson for all political office holders, moving forward.
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by anonimi: 10:23am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:

The decision on electing and selecting Buhari/Osinbajo as APC flag bearers among others were one of APC most articulated and accurate decisions. If they got it wrong, it would have been a disaster for a result in this election. Unseating and defeating an incumbent President in Africa is not joke.

Because Jonathan is not your typical dictatorial African president like OBJ was.

QED!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by suwailad(f): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2015
EGIFT, COLLECT ONE LIKE TAKE BUY COLD BEER. NIGERIA MUST REMAIN INDIVISIBLE!!!

1 Like

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by Sweetguy25: 10:25am On Mar 31, 2015
This OP is a big fool. You think we don't know your history in this forum?

1 Like

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by egift(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:
You are joking, right?

One Nigeria without justice & equality is simply a DREAM for simplistic DREAMERS. Is that what YOU are

What exactly is your problem? You say there is no "justice & equality" in Nigeria under the leadership of President Jonathan. Yet you are still angry he is voted out. It seems you do not know exactly what you want.
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by egift(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:
Because Jonathan is not your typical dictatorial African president like OBJ was.

QED!!!

Stop dribbling yourself.

- All Nigerians want is a leadership that protect and delivers solution to the needs of the people.
- And this thread is about encouraging peaceful co-existence during and after the electoral process.

So anonimi, which of it is exactly the one you hate most?
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by anonimi: 10:30am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:
What exactly is your problem? You say there is no "justice & equality" in Nigeria under the leadership of President Jonathan. Yet you are still angry he is voted out. It seems you do not know exactly what you want.

Where did you get 'under Jonathan' from?

Must you twist & deform my post beyond recognition for your selfish, devious, devilish and demented objective

You had better desist from that henceforth if you don't want God to deal with you decisively!
You have been warned now!!

To be forewarned is to be forearmed!!!

1 Like

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by suwailad(f): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

Where did you get 'under Jonathan' from?

Must you twist & deform my post beyond recognition for your selfish, devious, devilish and demented objective

You had better desist from that henceforth if you don't want God to deal with you decisively!
You have been warned now!!

To be forewarned is to be forearmed!!!

CALM DOWN BRO
i KNOW YOU HAVE LOST A LOT OF INVESTMENT AS JONA LOSES
BUT TAKE HEART THE NEW APC GOVT WILL DO YOU GOOD wink

1 Like

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by anonimi: 10:35am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:
Stop dribbling yourself.

- All Nigerians want is a leadership that protect and delivers solution to the needs of the people.
- And this thread is about encouraging peaceful co-existence during and after the electoral process.

So anonimi, which of it is exactly the one you hate most?

Peaceful co-existence is based on justice, equity and fairplay. The campaign of calumny against Jonathan, this election and the masterfully rigged results do not reflect those foundational principles for your stated desire of peaceful co-existence. You don't build any long lasting thing on LIES, DISTORTIONS & DECEPTION.

No you don't!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by PointB: 10:35am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:

We need peace, not oil!

Surely there can be peace without a drop of Niger Delta oil. If resource owners refuse to share their oil, that shouldn't be a reason for violence. Sabotage is clearly different from terrorism and murder! Or...?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EXPOSED: How Dangote's Staff, Sunday Esan Lavishes Dollars On Women (photos) / Day 10 Of Buhari's Presidency: What Policies Has Been Proposed Or Implemented? / This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.