Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble (3295 Views)

The Grass Cutting Contract That Landed SGF Babachir In Trouble (Photos) / Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out / Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by Caseless: 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]I have one simple message for you .

As it is becoming obvious that you've cheated your way through with the help of the unhealthy policies made by your kinsmen to disenfranchise and enslave a people you should also get ready because an unacceptable situation must be treated as one and let the heavens fall.

We are not grieving ,maybe this is the wake up call that the oppressed people of the Niger Delta have been waiting for .

We will revisit this union and whichever way you want it - That's your choice to make ,after all he who is down fears no fall.

Trust me ,we've seen you for what you truly represent and only us and no one else can help ourselves.
If we can't get justice, we must resort to self help and that is a fact.
MARK MY WORDS :IT IS NOT YET UHURU.[/s]
sad
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by egift(m): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
The peace in Nigeria will be preserved.
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by IVORY2009(m): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
PapiWata:
Oga no fess o, BUT Niger Delta nogo gree donate even one DROP of crude oil for ya Boko Hari Sharia Republic.

When time reach you go know say no be play-play matter I dey explain for you here, but time never reach YET.

Abeg seize fire oooh dey never break.....
Re: A Message To Those Who Are Threatening Trouble by Ivanspring(f): 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
I have one simple message for you .

As it is becoming obvious that you've cheated your way through with the help of the unhealthy policies made by your kinsmen to disenfranchise and enslave a people you should also get ready because an unacceptable situation must be treated as one and let the heavens fall.

We are not grieving ,maybe this is the wake up call that the oppressed people of the Niger Delta have been waiting for .

We will revisit this union and whichever way you want it - That's your choice to make ,after all he who is down fears no fall.

Trust me ,we've seen you for what you truly represent and only us and no one else can help ourselves.
If we can't get justice, we must resort to self help and that is a fact.
MARK MY WORDS :IT IS NOT YET UHURU.

I'm so moved by this post. This election really opened my eyes...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Alien Pictured In Russia By A Group Of Researchers(photos) / End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc / Biafra Restoration Not Personal Decision But Call From God Almighty- Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.