Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega (66661 Views)

Power Failure Disrupts Screening Of Ambassadors In Senate / Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power / Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by nduchucks: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Orubebe's attempt at igniting violence in the ND region ever before the conclusion of announcements falls flat in its face. Imagine a shameless thug such as him being a minister of this great country! These people have brought enough shame to our nation.

I hope people understand that Yar'adua's type of patience and tolerance is not a given. Generals are trained not to tolerate rogue nationalists.

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by rawtruth(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
We are watching a preamble to an impending doom, no doubt about it. And I don't blame the "oil boy" protester whose wealth is the main reason for the convergence of the "big two groups" against his minority people. Be calm and help GEJ where necessary, they say no! power belongs to us and we must take it back. A gentle and shy GEJ, not experienced in subterfuge and whose good intentions for this country know no bound, watched helplessly as they moved from one part of the country to another, churning out conspiracy theories and stirring emotions of our largely less-enlightened populace. What moral ground have the "conspirators" over GEJ when most of them who have been plotting for the "change" have been part of the various past govts under which most of the ills of today either started or received more nourishment?

...There are reasons to be angry. However, let there be peace.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by nagoma(m): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Orubebe's biggest worry is the drying up of corruption money. Their extravagant and decadent lifestyle cannot be sustained.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by juicebox: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=efilefun post=32199933][/quote]

You shouldn't, just shut up & watch events unfold.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by nagoma(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
rawtruth:
We are watching a preamble to an impending doom, no doubt about it. And I don't blame the "oil boy" protester whose wealth is the main reason for the convergence of the "big two groups" against his minority people. Be calm and help GEJ where necessary, they say no! power belongs to us and we must take it back. A gentle and shy GEJ, not experienced in subterfuge and whose good intentions for this country know no bound, watched helplessly as they moved from one part of the country to another, churning out conspiracy theories and stirring emotions of our largely less-enlightened populace. What moral ground have the "conspirators" over GEJ when most of them who have been plotting for the "change" have been part of the various past govts under which most of the ills of today either started or received more nourishment?

...There are reasons to be angry. However, let be peace.

That is your theory and you are entitled to it. I personally think you are talking nonsense. Nigerians have suffered under incompetent and uncaring government of the PDP and they want to change it through election and they are doing that. This Orubebe is a Wally - it was an unrefined and uncivilized show of shame.

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Faraidi(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
efilefun:
That guy is a fool and disgracing the whole nation... this is a clear confirmation that PDP has lost this election, Why didnt they shout like this 2011 when they won, awon olofo

Can someone just unplug this man's mic his just fooling himself cuz of money collected from his fellow "akoto" wearer

JEGA IS FULL OF WISDOM AND HE WORTHS BEEN MADE THE MAN OF THE YEAR.... where are the soldiers they need to delete that thug from the hall

you are the biggest fool.it is either jonathan or no nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Sagamite(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
appini:

That is were he made the biggest mistake of his life.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

His biggest mistake was being incompetent, not performing, publicly supporting corruption and wifeying a national disgrace that dominates him.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by pheforusty(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Our girls dey busy for here dey abort children wey for don match the population for north, I think una don see am now

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Bowaley17(m): 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no o, i no dey here o,i dey for villa helping gej to pack his load inside trailer back to otuoke straight.
ehn ehn... Say my greetings to him. Save Journey GEJ.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
pheforusty:
Our girls dey busy for here dey abort children wey for don match the population for north, I think una don see am now
Hahahaaha... na wetin religion dey cause b dat..
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Sagamite(m): 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
meforyou1:
Jega you are partial, Jega you are tribalistic. Jega you are a fraud

meforyou1, you are a fuuktard.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by vintino(m): 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
New word:
Jega. Meaning: to be inexplicably chilled in the midst of stupidity or conflict.
Usage: Olopa (police) slapped me, but I just Jegaed.
grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by udoojah(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
blackjack21:

Please what was Jegas' replay to the man?

Jega said, that the so called petition was brought to him by his PA when they were going for recess and that the PA told Him(jega) that the person who brought those letters told him(the PA) that He(jega) ask him(orubebe) to hand over the letters to his PA!
so He(Jega)told his PA to return all of ìt to whoever gave him, that he dint say such!
Jega futher added that he(orubebe) is an elder statesman in his place and as such should be careful of words that are capable of spoiling an already ending peaceful process!

Sai BABA.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by akinjuly77(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Live 10 a.m - Presidential election results For
All the other State Till the Last Result

Presidential election results for
Ebonyi state - PDP wins
As announced by Prof. Ahaneku, VC Nnamdi
Azikiwe University, Awka, RO for Ebonyi state
AA - 426
ACPN - 1214
AD - 1,133
ADC - 2,704
APA - 2,452
APC - 19,518
CPP - 2,345
HOPE - 989
KOWA - 913
NCP - 1,890
PDP - 323,653 (PDP wins)
PPN - 1,168
UDP - 624
UPP - 4,859
Total valid votes - 363,888
Rejected votes - 29,449
Total votes cast - 393,337

Read more from Source : http://africansgist.com/politics/10-a-m-presidential-election-results-for-all-the-other-state-till-the-last-resul/
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by suruwilliams(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Breaking news

Breaking news

Breaking news

#nigeria decide#

Sai buhari incoming presido
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by akinjuly77(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=udoojah post=32200928][/quote]

Live 10 a.m - Presidential election results For
All the other State Till the Last Result

Presidential election results for
Ebonyi state - PDP wins
As announced by Prof. Ahaneku, VC Nnamdi
Azikiwe University, Awka, RO for Ebonyi state
AA - 426
ACPN - 1214
AD - 1,133
ADC - 2,704
APA - 2,452
APC - 19,518
CPP - 2,345
HOPE - 989
KOWA - 913
NCP - 1,890
PDP - 323,653 (PDP wins)
PPN - 1,168
UDP - 624
UPP - 4,859
Total valid votes - 363,888
Rejected votes - 29,449
Total votes cast - 393,337

Read more from Source : http://africansgist.com/politics/10-a-m-presidential-election-results-for-all-the-other-state-till-the-last-resul/
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Gbawe: 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sagamite:

Who is going to cause problem for Buhari and how many months do you think will be left in their lives? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When GEJ was winning Buhari in 2011, Jega was not doing the bidding of Arewa, fuuktard?

Don't mind the bigoted n1tw1t. I still do not understand why some find it hard to understand that it is the underwhelming and highly disappointing performance of GEJ that is responsible for his election performance. Or should Nigerians abide with misrule forever when others replace ineffective leaders day in and day out worldwide?

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Sagamite(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

You really want the Army back?

You don't know how life was. then.

In 1986.....19 peacefully protesting students were killed by MOPOL units in one of our universities. Since democracy started....students have been peacefully protesting, even under GEJ...and no one died.

Army rule is not good for anyone. I spent most of my formative years under Army rule...and believe you me...I don't want to go back.

Well under Buhari's new rule, you will have:

- A parliament.
- A constitution.
- A civilian cabinet.
- And even a civilian president.

So what military rule are you going back to?
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by edorhe14(m): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
ProfyJay:

are you watching this live at all
What is your point exactly
Yes I am
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sagamite:

Well under Buhari's new rule, you will have:

- A parliament.
- A constitution.
- A civilian cabinet.
- A even civilian president.

So what military rule are you going back to?

No...I don't want Army rule back. I was just telling someone how harsh army rule was...in response to his or her comment that Army rule was better than Buhari rule.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by appini: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sagamite:

His biggest mistake was being incompetent, not performing, publicly supporting corruption and wifeying a national disgrace that dominates him.

Bastardo!
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by IYANGBALI: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
VellyG:

You are a m0ron. at your age u don't know everyone has a Ryt Vote who ever is their Choice. You think Lagos is for Yoruba's alone. Dont worry by 2019 almost half the house of rep seats will be taken over by non indigenes . ur eye go clear.
shut up. You guys are the morons,wasted time and votes. Sai Buhariiiiiiiiiiiiii tongue
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Sagamite(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

Don't mind the bigoted n1tw1t. I still do not understand why some find it hard to understand that it is the underwhelming and highly disappointing performance of GEJ that is responsible for his election performance. Or should Nigerians abide with misrule forever when others replace ineffective leaders day in and day out worldwide?

They want us to continue another 4 years of Transformation through Idiocy, Corruption and Incompetence.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Sagamite(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
appini:

Bastardo!

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

Do you get the facts now? grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by suruwilliams(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
What's aggregate
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by meforyou1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sagamite:

meforyou1, you are a fuuktard.
ur papa
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by ComradeAbu(m): 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
3 Ebola for Jega's Enemies!
Ebola!
Ebola!!
Ebola!!!
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Gbawe: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sagamite:

They want us to continue another 4 years of Transformation through Idiocy, Corruption and Incompetence.

Indeed. How is it ever wrong for an electorate to show ambition by voting a government that has performed poorly ?
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i dont know those bastards that voted for gej in lagos. Seun pls set up a committee to investigate,all the culprits must be brought to book.

I am yourba and I vote for GJ even cajoled 3 ppl to vote for GEJ
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by IYANGBALI: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
stevikenna:
PDP WANTS TO DISCREDIT JEGA
THEY HAVE SEEN THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL
SAI BUHARI
they has fail

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance / Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment / Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.