Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,932 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega (66754 Views)

Power Failure Disrupts Screening Of Ambassadors In Senate / Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power / Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by IYANGBALI: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

I am yourba and I vote for GJ even cajoled 3 ppl to vote for GEJ
send your home address to me,walahi you need to be caned for wasting your votes grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by luvmijeje(f): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
He's a big fool.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Gbawe: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
rawtruth:
We are watching a preamble to an impending doom, no doubt about it. And I don't blame the "oil boy" protester whose wealth is the main reason for the convergence of the "big two groups" against his minority people. Be calm and help GEJ where necessary, they say no! power belongs to us and we must take it back. A gentle and shy GEJ, not experienced in subterfuge and whose good intentions for this country know no bound, watched helplessly as they moved from one part of the country to another, churning out conspiracy theories and stirring emotions of our largely less-enlightened populace. What moral ground have the "conspirators" over GEJ when most of them who have been plotting for the "change" have been part of the various past govts under which most of the ills of today either started or received more nourishment?

...There are reasons to be angry. However, let there be peace.

This is another sad reality these elections have revealed about Nigeria i.e the fact that many Nigerians, like you, are conventionally educated yet not knowledgeable, genuinely democratic or politically sophisticated. What has all the pathetic excuses you give above, essentially seeking to portray GEJ as a 'victim', got to do with an election where Nigerians choose who they want to lead them. Get it into your head that this is not about what you want but about the will of majority of Nigerians prevailing. You should respect that and stop this Orubebe-style show of shame. Had GEJ performed satisfactorily will you be here boring us with your 'victim' excuses above?

4 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by tgbaba(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

Don't mind the bigoted n1tw1t. I still do not understand why some find it hard to understand that it is the underwhelming and highly disappointing performance of GEJ that is responsible for his election performance. Or should Nigerians abide with misrule forever when others replace ineffective leaders day in and day out worldwide?

I find it very difficult that some people can't not reason beyound the tribe and religion that the mofos had using to blind all us; when the issue is about corruption, ('mere stealing'according to #jona) and all the malfeasances of this govt . And if baba did not perform then 2019 we will use our vote to send him packing too. Chikena

4 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by dounleedee: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
rawtruth:
We are watching a preamble to an impending doom, no doubt about it. And I don't blame the "oil boy" protester whose wealth is the main reason for the convergence of the "big two groups" against his minority people. Be calm and help GEJ where necessary, they say no! power belongs to us and we must take it back. A gentle and shy GEJ, not experienced in subterfuge and whose good intentions for this country know no bound, watched helplessly as they moved from one part of the country to another, churning out conspiracy theories and stirring emotions of our largely less-enlightened populace. What moral ground have the "conspirators" over GEJ when most of them who have been plotting for the "change" have been part of the various past govts under which most of the ills of today either started or received more nourishment?

Stop disgracing yourself. What impending doom?
When did a former minister who has fed fat on our wealth starts representing the interests of the minority of Delta state they failed to touch their lives? You guys need to wake up from your slumber and start appreciating that majority of the people of Niger Delta did not vote in this election in protest against a cabal of home grown barracudas feeding on the masses wealth.
When he was minister of Niger Delta, was he able to complete any road for us despite the trillions that went down? Impending doom indeed!!

3 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Sagamite(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
meforyou1:
ur papa

Your entire lineage are ..........fuuktards!
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by dounleedee: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

This is another sad reality these elections have revealed about Nigeria i.e the fact that many Nigerians, like you, are conventionally educated yet not knowledgeable, genuinely democratic or politically sophisticated. What has all the pathetic excuses you give above, essentially seeking to portray GEJ as a 'victim', got to do with an election where Nigerians choose who they want to lead them. Get it into your head that this is not about what you want but about the will of majority of Nigerians prevailing. You should respect that and stop this Orubebe-style show of shame. Had GEJ performed satisfactorily will you be here boring us with your 'victim' excuses above?

God bless you!!

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by splendinho(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
If only elder Orubebe had waited awhile, he wouldn't have tarnished his family name. See na, INEC didn't cancel Rivers polls

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by rawtruth(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=nagoma post=32200590][/quote]

Nagoma;

I don't expect you to be sober and honest enough to appreciate the bitter truth in my comment. What suffering have we experienced under GEJ that wasn't there in the previous govts under which we were rated as the third most corrupt country in the world. Tell that to kids who are just beginning to grasp the meaning of "suffering" and "incompetence". We all want to progress but not through deceit and manipulations by a set of power-hungry individuals and groups.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Gbawe: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
tgbaba:

I find it very difficult that some people can't not reason beyound the tribe and religion that the mofos had using to blind all us; when the issue is about corruption, ('mere stealing'according to #jona) and all the malfeasances of this govt . And if baba did not perform then 2019 we will use our vote to send him packing too. Chikena

Thank you !!!! Why is this so difficult for some people to accept? Must our democracy remain in the stone ages in comparison to that of the rest of the world? The PDP has been in power for 16 years for God sake !!! Haba !!! How is it wrong for Nigerians to decide they wish to try another Party?

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by M4gunners: 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
olapluto:
Calling for war abi. Jonathan I know will never go down without fighting. This fight will consume him and his entire household.
We are all witnessing the fall of PDP's 16 year old empire. It wont be easy, but we will fight them with our patience.
It will consume you and your entire generation mödafucker.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Pamcrest(f): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Adewumi2888:
Mr Orubebe you're a former Minister & a statesman in
yr own right, be careful of the kind of allegation you
make & yr public conduct - JEGA

See finishing naa..... Jega's wicked upper cut has kept d clown quiet.....Orubebe ko, crybaby ni grin
My humble submission
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Gbawe: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
dounleedee:

Stop disgracing yourself. What impending doom?
When did a former minister who has fed fat on our wealth starts representing the interests of the minority of Delta state they failed to touch their lives? You guys need to wake up from your slumber and start appreciating that majority of the people of Niger Delta did not vote in this election in protest against a cabal of home grown barracudas feeding on the masses wealth.
When he was minister of Niger Delta, was he able to complete any road for us despite the trillions that went down? Impending doom indeed!!

Some people are just a disgrace to themselves with how they wish to blame others for everything while presenting themselves as victims. When NDDC (Niger Delta Development Commission) looted the money meant to develop the Niger Delta how is that a fault of any other region? Please let oil price fall to $5 per barrel. I am so fed up of this "we feed the nation" hollow blackmail. It never seems to occur to many that it is leaders like GEJ, Orubebe et al who have looted the squandered the wealth meant to develop the ND. Bayelsa, as one example, should be a paradise considering its relatively small population commensurate with allocation boosted by 13% derivation. Some people will never see let alone admit the truth. The would rather go around portraying themselves as 'victims' we must all indulge.

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by akinjuly77(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Election Promo : Guess who wins & Get Free 1000
Recharge Cards

Now Africans Gist wants to Share free Recharge
Cards Just 1000
Register Login - Add your Comments on who will
Win the Election
-
-
-

Read more : http://africansgist.com/politics/election-promo-guess-who-wins-get-free-1000-recharge-cards/
-
-

Take this Chance no Dulll wink
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Sagamite(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
rawtruth:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

What good intention does your reetard have towards te country?

You mean like the one of helping Dan Etete loot the country of $1.1bn?

Or depleting the foreign reserves?

Or flying money in private jet undeclared to SA?

And then pressing to get Nigeria to go and borrow $1bn so that the future Nigerians can be debtors and beggars.

E no go better for you entire generation for these statements.

Na trailer go kill you all one by one.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Sagamite(m): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
tgbaba:

"How much did Nwobodo stole (sic) that Buhari was jailing him for?" - Goodluck Jonathan 2015.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Sagamite(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
splendinho:
If only elder Orubebe had waited awhile, he wouldn't have tarnished his family name. See na, INEC didn't cancel Rivers polls

Trust me, as a typical Nigeria, the cretin would say it was his theatericals that made them announce it. That before they had chosen to cancel the elections but because he "acted" that was what made Jega change his mind at the last minute.

Typical Nigerians would make moronic statements to save face.

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by meforyou1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sagamite:

Your entire lineage are ..........fuuktards!
you are basstard son of a drunkard.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Gbawe: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sagamite:

What good intention does your reetard have towards te country?

You mean like the one of helping Dan Etete loot the country of $1.1bn?

Or depleting the foreign reserves?

Or flying money in private jet undeclared to SA?

And then pressing to get Nigeria to go and borrow $1bn so that the future Nigerians can be debtors and beggars.

E no go better for you entire generation for these statements.

Na trailer go kill you all one by one.

Some of these guys are so annoying and backwards that I can only blame lack of exposure to what good governance should be for the ridiculous things that comes out of their mouth. So it is "the good intentions" GEJ has for Nigeria that made him happy to watch over 15,000.00 Nigerians murdered by Boko Haram only to then start a desperate and vote-seeking military initiative against the terror group after postponing an election he was on course to lose? Imagine speaking in defence of such a cynical and callous President who would have been impeached a long time ago in most nations of the world?

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Sagamite(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
meforyou1:
you are basstard son of a drunkard.

I think you speak about yourself there. I am sure you father drinks as much as GEJ who only woke up from his drunken slumber 3 months before elections and now wanted to act Presidential by visiting everywhere and everything.

A fuuktard that wants to be ruled by a fuuktard. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Sagamite(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

Some of these guys are so annoying and backwards that I can only blame lack of exposure to what good governance should be for the ridiculous things that comes out of their mouth. So it is "the good intentions" GEJ has for Nigeria that made him happy to watch over 15,000.00 Nigerians murdered by Boko Haram only to then start a desperate and vote-seeking military initiative against the terror group after postponing an election he was on course to lose? Imagine speaking in defence of such a cynical and callous President who would have been impeached a long time ago in most nations of the world?

Also lack of good quality pedagogical diet and balanced diet to create nourishment for the brain.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by brain54(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wish I contested in this election for president. 2019 here I come. Would be prepared then
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Bowaley17(m): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
GmB
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by nagoma(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
rawtruth:

Nagoma;

I don't expect you to be sober and honest enough to appreciate the bitter truth in my comment. What suffering have we experienced under GEJ that wasn't there in the previous govts under which we were rated as the third most corrupt country in the world. Tell that to kids who are just beginning to grasp the meaning of "suffering" and "incompetence". We all want to progress but not through deceit and manipulations by a set of power-hungry individuals and groups.

I don't expect Ogogoro drinking person to be more sober than me , just look at the show of shame from a former minister at the results announcement this afternoon.
Now on a more serious note , I am really surprised that
1. you have not noticed any suffering in Nigeria due to corruption and incompetence of GEJ - well the electorate have noticed that.
2. You also find comfort in stagnation hence your view that , "what was there needed no changing or improvement". Positive change is a yardstick for measuring government performance in a democracy, and PDP has failed abysmally. We Nigerians have collectively said no to PDP and it's incompetent president.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by persius555(m): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
This man is a lunatic, a beneficiary of this corrupt party since 1999. He has just disgraced his unborn generation. His likes are nothing but sucidal politics. Now, we know the true enemies of this nation. Long line nigeria. To hell with godson orubebe, a lunatic to the core. His action will not split nigeria. We are together, whatever the outcome of the election, either way jonathan or buhari, we are in unity. TO HELL WITH GODWILL ORUBEBE!!! He is a disgrace to we niger deltans.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by oyin01(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Flets:
I hope Nigeria is ready for what is coming next?

GMB wins, Niger Delta triggers off, and we are back to sqiare zero and an economic wreck. The world would benefit from a GMB regime because crude prices will increase from Nigeria's reduced export. And before the troops come in, the oil facilities will be in ruins and then we spend the next 3 or 4 years fixing them. Who loses..... Nigerians.

GEJ wins, there will be widespread violence. US/UK are already against his candidacy while Russia/China are in his favour. I hope we don't turn this country to a theatre of war

This election has once again shown our deep divisions. May God save Nigeria

Your opinion. Which doesn't really count.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Flets: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
oyin01:

Your opinion. Which doesn't really count.

You are few days from reality. Keep watching.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Sagamite(m): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Moronic TANoids, game is over o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You need to all sit down now and organise how you can rig Delta and Edo elections to show you have 2.4m votes from those 2 states otherwise na Otuoke una go go live for una refugee camp o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MightyD fuuktard, how market? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sagamite:

You need to all sit down now and organise how you can rig Delta and Edo elections to show you have 2.4m votes from those 2 states otherwise na Otuoke una go go live for una refugee camp o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Game is not over ,,,,,,,,
Idiot
He will not seat their because He lacks a lot,,,,
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sagamite:

Saga-mental wake up.....
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i go slap you if you no talk true now now. Let me hear you shout sai Buhari grin

Thunder fire you goat......

There is no truth behind nonsense buhari.....

Roll to hell idiot............
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
wristwatch:

In your dreams

Keep watching and see how buhari will be denied By hypocrites like you.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory / Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.