Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes (37151 Views)

APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes / How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes / Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ all the way!!! cool
...stop deceiving yourself.get real.
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by overhypedsteve(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
motherlode:

OYINKRO!!! Is this you? cheesy
lol who be you?
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by Lstar4real(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
AndreRose:
The end justifies the means.
#PDP
won yimu si yin kiss have been looking to get you since all these while PDp frontrunner
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by kristisking(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
geebehn:

we're not admitting it that Buhari is nigeria's saviour but Nigerians are just tired of this clueless jonathan's government, we are tired of pdp.

Aren't you??
This is a gamble then since you accepted that the person you voted is not the best.If he is not the best,why not keep faith with the present administration hoping for an improvement.In a bid to change is believed to be tranforming may lead to crises.
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by kristisking(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
geebehn:

we're not admitting it that Buhari is nigeria's saviour but Nigerians are just tired of this clueless jonathan's government, we are tired of pdp.

Aren't you??
This is a gamble then since you accepted that the person you voted is not the best.If he is not the best,why not keep faith with the present administration hoping for an improvement.In a bid to change what is believed to be tranforming may lead to crises.
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by BlackGirlsCode: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Joyekpen:
Who posted this want to cause trouble in the north. Cause when GEJ wins, they will say he rigged and then start their killings and burning. Becareful of this, calls was made for ffk arrest yesterday, now who posted this should be jailed abi.

I can tell that you studied music in college, if you ever went to one.
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by luvmijeje(f): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Our independent collation of results from Nigeria’s 36 states and Abuja suggests that Mr. Buhari will win with over 14 million votes, representing about 55 percent of the vote.
shocked shocked shocked Jeez! Yaaaaaaay...... Sai Buhari.
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by timilehin007(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
kristisking:
This is a gamble then since you accepted that the person you voted is not the best.If he is not the best,why not keep faith with the present administration hoping for an improvement.In a bid to change what is believed to be tranforming may lead to crises.
. should have told him this long before now....am afraid it is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to late
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by petermichaels(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
I just cnt imagine how d general wil represent d country on grounds of international meetings. Wat wil he say? Evn though speech is written 4him,hw wil he read it fluently. A country ful of literate individuals presenting such as president!!?
I mst say this,in Goodluck's rigime, his wife made us laugh. Bt in d general's rigime,(if at all it happnd)d president hmself wil really make us laugh.And i mean laugh well.
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by geebehn(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
kristisking:

In life, you just have to gamble at times.
As for me and most faithful Nigerians, we've decided already.
Let jonathan go and open door for a new era.
Thanks
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by SweetyZinta(f): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin grin that was how PDP turned into the opposition party..........
grin
wakacome:
grin grin grin that was how PDP turned into the opposition party..........
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by Willie2015: 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=kristisking post=32199901]Let us wait and see.I just pray those that voted this man won't regret doing so.Some members of PDP plot their downfall.Even if GEJ loses,he remains the best president Nigeria ever had since 1999.He should hold his head high for contributing to the upliftment of this country.I'm worried about Buhari's empty and unrealistic promises.The next thing we will hear is "my administration is new,give me time to settle".First year,second and third years,they haven't settled.Typical of Nigeria politicians.Whether PDP or APC,they are all the same.Bunch of deceits.I'm sorry for those who think Buhari is what we need as they will be shocked when he assumes power.He is bereft of knowledge.[/quote

You don't need any negative outlook on Buhari. GEJ is the architect of his own downfall.
He served as Governor of Bayelsa State from 2005 to 2007 with no improvement in the life of the masses of Bayelsa. Nigerian pple gave him another chance as the President, it still the same story of zero performance. Lets give another Nigerian a chance to lead us.

The message is simple to politicians, if you dont perform, Nigerian will send you packing irrespective of who you are! Power belong to us.
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by dotcomnamename: 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Texcoco:
Disregard online APC propaganda....

[size=15pt]Chai, this guy don reach here again after spreading false hope on other PDP fans all over nairaland , stop hying your hope. Don't develop something else O! Jonathan don lose already...[/size] shocked
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by Myself2(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin grin
Which victory
Eh yaa, these fools are still deluding themselves that Buhari will EVER rule Nigeria again, THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN.
Take it to the bank cos it is what it is
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by motherlode: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
overhypedsteve:
lol who be you?
Yomi from LASMOCIA! And you?
Talk now!
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by overhypedsteve(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
motherlode:

Yomi from LASMOCIA! And you?
Talk now!
is that a state? I am Steve. And its not bad meeting a lasmocian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: Police Questions Saraki In His Office / President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos) / Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.