Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes (37163 Views)

APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes / How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes / Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by sharebite: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by spazmodick(m): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Jega playing a script in favor of pdp
Got d news from abuja dat pdp has won d election
Up jonathan
Up transformation
Are u sure my broda, just say yes Mk my mind rest
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by umarc19: 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Up jonathan
Up transformation

Bros how far grin

Long time no see
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/180310-nigeriadecides-buhari-on-hard-won-path-to-historic-victory.html

Hmmmmm.....#Buhari/History....Wat a man! LESSON LEARNT= Never give up in whatever your instinct believes in, END justifies d means. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by kuzee(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
make them release the result na.

my blood de rise..

dnt be surprise if they announce Gej the winner oe else serious war

if you think #Baba4change gonna win hit like

if you want #otuokezcallingu hit share..

need someone to wake me up from sleep

Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by hasonjack: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Texcoco:
Disregard online APC propaganda....

Come back tomorrow.
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by coolestca(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Can this Premium Times shut off and let JEGA INEC do his job? angry
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by kindnyce(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
VICTORY IS SURE

FOR THOSE PDP SHOUTING GEJ TILL2019...WHERE ARE THOU?

SAI GMB/PYO
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by ALAYORMII: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
PDP G&D

JEGA

Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by bdolaniyi: 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is good development for our democracy. Congratulation sai Baba you are Nigeria Abraham lincoln, but please don't disappoint us like the man without shoes in 2011 and deceit of fresh air. May God grant you wisdow to govern this country like great Solomon in the bible
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by bdolaniyi: 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is good development for our democracy. Congratulation sai Baba you are Nigeria Abraham lincoln, but please don't disappoint us like the man without shoes in 2011 and deceit of fresh air. May God grant you wisdow to govern this country like great Solomon in the bible
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by darejem4real: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hunnm
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by purplekayc(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Whats? happening now?
Whos the over all wwinner?
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
iyatrustee:
Buhari got it right this time around. It didnt matter that they used the propaganda of his health, certificate, tinubu etc

It is no surprise that all of us jumped into the bandwagon of APC

They are not perfect, but we have decided with our PVC's to give them a chance afterall Nigeria does not belong to PDP alone

Whoever repackaged the Buhari image needs a national award.
the packaging tite .... the ideas not outta but over the box.
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by Olanrewaju2104: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
I dont know why PDP are making an issue from the collation center, if there is any petition they should go to the Tribunal after declaration .
Are they scared of APC WINNING without a Official Declaration .

SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI

APC ALL THE WAY .
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
I can't derived something nice from this absurd articles............

GEJ will win***
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by suwailad(f): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
na so na so

Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by kristisking(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Let us wait and see.I just pray those that voted this man won't regret doing so.Some members of PDP plot their downfall.Even if GEJ loses,he remains the best president Nigeria ever had since 1999.He should hold his head high for contributing to the upliftment of this country.I'm worried about Buhari's empty and unrealistic promises.The next thing we will hear is "my administration is new,give me time to settle".First year,second and third years,they haven't settled.Typical of Nigeria politicians.Whether PDP or APC,they are all the same.Bunch of deceits.I'm sorry for those who think Buhari is what we need as they will be shocked when he assumes power.He is bereft of knowledge.
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by Intendy: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
santity100:
1) GEJ Pardon for alameyeseha or alayeseka (sorry I no sabi spell hin name).

2) Too much lies in his administration

3) Subsidy removal on a new year. (What a callous human being, what was he thinking ?)

4) BOKO HARAM !!!!!!. President of nigeria should be able to protect the south, west, east and north of this country. (He spent 4 years blaming the north and opposition). What kind of leader does that ?

5) He increased ethnicity and religion sentiments to the highest level.
(Which president go to different church or mosque every sunday or friday campaigning ?)

A leader shouldn't blame anybody for his failures
Gbam.where are Jonathan fools on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by Smartresult(f): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
even mama peace says SAI BUHARI

Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by purplekayc(m): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
bdolaniyi:
has he finally won?
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
iyatrustee:
Buhari got it right this time around. It didnt matter that they used the propaganda of his health, certificate, tinubu etc

It is no surprise that all of us jumped into the bandwagon of APC

They are not perfect, but we have decided with our PVC's to give them a chance afterall Nigeria does not belong to PDP alone

Whoever repackaged the Buhari image needs a national award.

Ameachi the conqueror
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by Dignitygab(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
See U̶̲̥̅̊ guys
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by minister2015: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
pls where is Barcanista?
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by ifyemex(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
umarc19:
Apc
Apc AApc
Apc Apc Apc
Apc Apc A Apc
Apc Apc Apc Apc
Apc Apc ApcA Apc
Apc Apc( ) Apc Apc
Apc Apc( ) Apc Apc
Apc Apc( ) Apc Apc
Apc Apc Apc Apc Apc
Apc Apc Apc Apc Apc
Apc Apc Apc Apc Apc Apc
Apc Apc ApcApc
Apc Apc ApcApc
Apc Apc ApcApc

Apc ApcApcApcApcApcAp
Apc ApcApcApc Apc ApcA
Ap c Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcAp
Apc Apc ApcApcApc
Apc Apc ApcApcApc
Apc Apc ApcApcApc
Apc Apc
Apc Apc
Apc Apc

ApcApc
ApcApcApc
ApcApcApcApca apcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApcApcApcApc
ApcApcApcApc
ApcApcApc

The Change is here.
Sai Baba.

Their father!
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ all the way!!! cool

In oshiomole's voice "GO AND DIE"
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Intendy:

Gbam.where are Jonathan fools on nairaland

Dem waka now...who wants to associate with a failure?
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by Filmewell(f): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Up jonathan
Up transformation
who told you? wake up its different in reality
Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by Optimist1(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Can't you people be mature for once?

OREMUSSANCTUS:
ur father na mu.mu

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes by Emteebee(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari has taught me one thing: if you have a dream and ambition in life, pursue it no matter the huddles,struggles and problems because they are supposed to be there. Never stop even if you are 72 years old because life never ends until you are DEAD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner / I Was Never A Cameraman, Jandor Replies Fashola / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.