Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Our Farewell Message To GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Farewell Message To GEJ (1536 Views)

#goodbyegej: Zahra Buhari’s Farewell Message To Goodluck Jonathan / Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style / Farewell Service Held in honour of President Jonathan (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Farewell Message To GEJ by san316(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Please my fellow nairalanders. It is clear that we already have a new president. So for our outgoing president, let us give him our final message and tell him what we'll miss about him.

Lemme start.

My dear GEJ, I wont say much because I never liked you. However, I believe that there is good in every man and I know there is a lot of good in(which you didn't emphasise). So as you are leaving, work on your good side to become a better person. Then take note of these;

1. Leadership is from God alone
2. God works through people so you must value them(the masses are more powerful than the elites)
3. Money can buy u a position but performance keeps you there
4. Never underestimate a small problem, tackle it before it worsens.
5. Listen less to your praise singers and more to your critics.

This are some of what I have. My friends will add more.

What I'll miss about you is the way you do your hands like captain hook while speaking. Also I will miss the word clueless.

Final word: Tell mama piss not to steal our spoon at aso rock while parking, we might need to sell them for economic recovery.

Thank you.

Nlanders add yours.
Re: Our Farewell Message To GEJ by Sloan: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
I don't care for the piece of shaite president, the worst blight in Nigerian leadership since year 0001.
Re: Our Farewell Message To GEJ by Fadman4real(m): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bros

Its too much now mama piss steal spoon shey spoon no dey for otuoke again ni
Re: Our Farewell Message To GEJ by san316(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fadman4real:
Bros

Its too much now mama piss steal spoon shey spoon no dey for otuoke again ni

She may want to take it as souvenir.
Re: Our Farewell Message To GEJ by kadas01(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dear outgoing presido, please kindly tell your fellow ijaw statesmen to join hands with our incoming presido to make Nigeria a very great nation!!

Also, tell "mama peace" to go enroll at the nearest "adult education center" in otuoke!

I wish you "goodluck" in your future endeavour!
Re: Our Farewell Message To GEJ by adorablepepple(f): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lol, let me spread my tent
Re: Our Farewell Message To GEJ by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
#JonathanNowThatYouAreGone stealing will become corruption,

Again
Re: Our Farewell Message To GEJ by omoluabi001(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
THIS IS A VICTORY FOR ALL.......CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYBODY IRRESPECTIVE OF TRIBE, PARTY, RELIGION AND CULTURE.........my farewell message for him is that he strongly disappoint me because as at now our electricity supply is Nothing to write home about, so never make promise just to get votes.....I just charge my phone with generator so am not gonna waste my battery on him....safe trip back home nigga
Re: Our Farewell Message To GEJ by Tunjasko(m): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
space booked
will return later
Re: Our Farewell Message To GEJ by Diction10nairal: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
As you leave aso rock, remember
Stealing is corruption.
When you are responsible for something be the one to know not a foreigner.
#irestmypen for congratulatory message to the General.
Re: Our Farewell Message To GEJ by phlemzy: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
I just don't know, I will so miss our comic Mama Peace.
Re: Our Farewell Message To GEJ by Krestkross: 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin grin Gej don win election from back, all of Una wey the wish Gej to comot for aso rock, na only Una walker come here, there is God oh grin grin grin smiley
Re: Our Farewell Message To GEJ by d33types: 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bye bye..make sure you equip the department of fisheries,federal university,otuoke before may 29th
Re: Our Farewell Message To GEJ by pweetixandy: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Op..u said it all.

Change
Re: Our Farewell Message To GEJ by Moz22: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Well, i believe that u happen to be a nice man but my problems with u includes; ur gullibilty(if there is such word), ur slowpokeness, ur non challancy to little issues..., u are corrupt and wicked. I ll definitely miss ur wife. Safe journey to Otueke
Re: Our Farewell Message To GEJ by armadeo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dude. As in all cases u always feel bad for the loser particularly if he isn't a bad guy.
Take heart Mr president it is well. I know the road has been rough but you have sailed the tides to land in the shores of otueke( which by the way you put in the map).

I learnt one major thing from you gej and that is do not procastinate and listen to critics.

All the same goodbye my good fellow.

PS. Mama peace can resume as a commissioner in bayelsa soonest to ease the cash drought you are likely to feel. Also attend those meeting with past heads as shonekan does.

Take heart.
Re: Our Farewell Message To GEJ by xtremeinv(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
I really liked you as a person but you lack manliness & you had no idea of the position you were occupying hence you were brought back to earth.

Ama miss u & ur queen.

I still hold a grudge for letting corrupt cases slide & most especially the subsidy ISSUE & that big eyed scammist - alison madu-headache.

thanks for all the comical moments.

Otuoke things on point.

(1) (Reply)

Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje / Buhari Brings Badluck To Black Stars / Buhari: "Northerners Are The Most Qualified"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.