Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard (35001 Views)

Thursday, May 18, 2017, Nigeria Newspaper Headlines: Punch/nation/vanguard / Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? / President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Rilwayne001: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
king of daura the incorruptible buhari. we troway 21 gun salute sir

I troway 50gun salute for the peoples general grin grin
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by free2ryhme: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
coded01:
The All Progressive Congress Presidential Candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, will address the nation on his electoral victory.

The APC is already making arrangement for his address at its National Headquarter in Abuja. -

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/buhari-to-address-the-nation/#sthash.50ngtyzE.dpuf

The mark of a true leader
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by tola9ja: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by hardbody: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
While Nigerians are happy that their wish has been respected, we all should be cautious and maintain a sportsmanly relationship with the gentleman who has lost in a gallant battle well fought and lost. Attitudes that tend to rubbish his mien are the kind of things that make losers revolt and refuse to accept defeat. It is good that this has been well managed, it is better that we strive to maintain the spirit of give and take so that there will be no feeling of bad blood.

I had personally prayed for the better 'player' to win. Buhari appeared to be the better gamer in this chessgame. Let us welcome him with all tje accolades without smearing the loser. That way we can have a seamless transition devoid of any incidence of regret.

I congratulate Nigeria and Nigerians. It is another 4 years of hopeful expectations. May God or Allah direct the steps of the in coming President.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by bosun11(m): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
OSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by olajosy: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dis change has finally come... May dis change affect our lives possitively in Jesus name. Like dis page if u bliv GMB can build wat GEJ has destroyed in dis country...

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by kaima1984(f): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
coded01:
The All Progressive Congress Presidential Candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, will address the nation on his electoral victory.

The APC is already making arrangement for his address at its National Headquarter in Abuja. -

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/buhari-to-address-the-nation/#sthash.50ngtyzE.dpuf
Buhari will cry soonest
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by mickyarams: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where are all the gej till 2019 4cktards hiding?

Where art thou?? grin
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Odunharry(m): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
keep calm and SAI BABA

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by dotcomnamename: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sorry its too late

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Ventura1: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Baba!
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by shiffi(m): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Abeg were mama peace dey,make she dey ready as prison beckons for her.
GEJ brought this upon himself,he was busy dancing skelewu when chibok girls were missin,sayin stealin is not corruption...his sins are uncountable
Sai Buhari
Sai Change for Naija
Abeg where charles Novia dey too
D wind of change has blown him away
Etceee baba i hail o
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by kaima1984(f): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Yes o.. FTC again

After oga Jona let me down , I accepted change.. Buhari is now smiling . I say a big congrats to you for your continuous struggle to rule this country and now you've succeeded. Even Jonathan accepted that.

Finally change has come
Sai Buhari
Is buhari that has accepted GEJ as his President
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Hawlahscho(m): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Breaking news... "PDP Presidential Candidate Dr.
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has been confirmed
winner of the Presidential Election. Vanguard
News...
APRIL 17, 2011... I love reading old news
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by hallysonia(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
south west. there s god ooo..... all those money wey u collected frm ma husbnd.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by pappyrado: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai baba. Nw u don enter. Pls baba, I need to have a chilled bottle of odeku from you.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by wolexino(m): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
TANoids, fani kayode, abati, okupe, Fayose...aw market? God don show una say he big pass u people
eyin animals yama yama

sai Nigeria
sai buhari
sai baba
sai change
sai apc
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Mutuwa(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
New fresh air...
Never underestimate the power of a card reader
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by ogawisdom(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats to GMB

Change is here grin finally

Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka is right after all
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by iphanyiuma(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is for all of you who swore with your life to die if GMB
becomes president...well guess what coffin is now on
promo and bag of rice will be cheaper...so get ready to die
while I get ready to chop your burial food gringringrin
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by nice2000: 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is just absolutely great news for all nigeria, let us Welcome democracy to nigeria my country, god bless u all

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
gurusmac4:
Can I have 1000likes for SAI BABA as he match into Aso Rock

NO angry Likes wh0re!
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by amadu777: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:
I still feel like I'm dreaming. Nigeria has demonstrated what a resilient country she is.

One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.

Congrats President Goodluck Jonathan.

Congrats President Elect Muhamadu Buhari.

Congrats Nigerians.

Congrats Africa.

Thank you Seun for giving us this platform to make our voices heard. I appreciate you all.

totally agree wt u

this election is a big warning from d Nigerian ppl to all politician now n d future ! if u play wt us, if u dont fulfill ur promises we will unseat u !!
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Maxcollins042(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
I smell Biafra
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by eminemkayc: 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
wONDERING HOW THIS MAN WOULD FEEL

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by officialteemi(m): 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
SO WITH ALL THE LAVISH PARTY GEJ ARRANGE WITH CELEBRITY ..HIM STILL NO SMELL ASO ROCK
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
globalresource:
Now I believe in the democratic system of Nigeria. We are coming up of age. If we can send an incumbent packing then I say congratulations to Nigerian people. No politician should take the people for granted again. Pray our President elect should grossly involve himself in the national development and make Nigerians proud. I fought this fight. We did it together. I was abused and insulted cos of change. But thank God change is here

Bye bye Goodluck
Welcome GOODgovernance

I celebrate Nigerians
I celebrate the federal republic of Nigeria

And if Buhari fails to perform and impress us, the ball is our court and we'll also vote him out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by ajanifarouq(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
say baba
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Orikinla(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=18pt]NEVER GIVE UP YOUR DREAM OF SUCCESS AND VICTORY
NO MATTER WHAT YOUR DETRACTORS AND ENEMIES SAY TO DISCOURAGE AND PULL YOU DOWN
NO MATTER WHAT THEY THROW AT YOU, DON'T GIVE UP.
AND YOU CAN STILL MAKE IT AND SUCCEED NO MATTER YOUR AGE AND THE CHALLENGE OF THOSE OPPOSED TO YOUR DREAM.[/size]

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by firstolalekan(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
I WAS HERE.
SAI BABA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) / Court Nullifies All APC Primaries In Rivers State / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.